[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is considered okay to air >A female nipple isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9
File: 1405456409795.jpg (3 MB, 4200x3456) Image search: [Google]
1405456409795.jpg
3 MB, 4200x3456
>This is considered okay to air
>A female nipple isn't
>>
>>80412776
World is a fuck. The whole thing is burning down. Escape if you want
>>
>>80412776
blame religion
>>
>>80412776
The Simpsons always had Itchy and Scratchy. Albeit not as graphic as pic related, still violent.
>>
>>80412911
Isn't Itchy and Scratchy a form of satire on cartoon violence?
>>
>>80412776
This is because america still holds strong to christian values.

christains hate anything sexual. but burning people alive and killing millions is a-ok. they loved war.
blame jesus. he loved to harm himself and tell others to harm themselves to repent their sins.
>>
>>80412933
Yeah, but still graphic.
>>
>>80412950
>blame jesus. he loved to harm himself and tell others to harm themselves
Er.. this doesn't seem very accurate, Jesus wasn't a masochist.
And unless you define circumcision as harming yourself, I don't really think he preached a message of selfviolence.
>>
>>80412776
It's missing the cat one.
>>
>>80412979

>Taking the bait

This is 4chan. nobody posts about religion seriously here. Hell, he's probably a christian just trying to get a rise out of people. hell, you're probably an atheist trying to get a rise out of people. Hell, I'm probably a nigger trying to get a rise out of everyone. It's fucking 4chan. It's all bait. all of it
>>
>>80412979
Did you ever read the new testament? Starving himself in the desert, living a life of near asceticism, purposefully angling himself into a death pact to fulfill some random and mostly ignored jewish prophecy... He was a masochist, if he existed as the bible states.
>>
>>80412979
>define circumcision as harming yourself
Which it literally is.

It's fucked up.
>>
Why is the rock in that picture?
>>
>>80412979
>don't fight back be a bitch and let them hurt you more instead just wait for me to do karmic justice instead which could take 20 years or after you died
>>
>>80412979
>>80412950
Less christian and more specifically puritan values
sexual degeneracy was immoral, but hanging people for potentially cheating on their husbands was a-okay
>>
>>80412776
...okay, I'll bite, why the fuck is that picture of the Rock in there?
>>
Actually the naked Brian was funny, creepy and disgusting but funny.

But you're right, this is gore just for tryhard.
>>
File: 40823843048023.gif (2 KB, 168x228) Image search: [Google]
40823843048023.gif
2 KB, 168x228
Family Guy is the modern Wacky Deli. Seth secretly wants to kill it off so he can work on his other shows, but people keep lapping it up like it's crack cocaine, no matter what line he crosses, or how little humor an episode actually has.

I think he knows this too, which is why he's tried making Family Guy have "serious" plots sometimes, hoping that it'll get canceled from straying too far from the formula. Little does he know that the people continue eating it.
>>
>>80413091
because family guy
>>
>>80413104
>Actually the naked Brian was funny, creepy and disgusting but funny.
>but funny
>funny
You're what's killing the animation industry
>>
>>80413052
Female circumcision absolutely.
Male? It falls more in line with body modification like piercings and tattoos.
>>
>>80413133
Oh please stop your meme exaggeration, I just laughed when he force Peter to touch him, that's different of gore.

You're a sissy bitch hating horror movies I guess ?
>>
>>80412979
you should read about the inquisition.
>>
>>80413069
>>80413091
>>
>>80413047
>purposefully angling himself into a death pact to fulfill some random and mostly ignored jewish prophecy
> if he existed as the bible states
If he existed as the Bible states he did that to save the whole of humanity yadda yadda.
It's more akin to a parent sacrificing themselves in a movie to let their child live.
It's not really an act of masochism if you're reading it as the bible states.

Though I'd argue extreme religious fasting isn't usually considered masochistic self harm, that one is a much better argument for true masochism.
>>
>>80413194
Don't be an ass.
Of course people have committed war atrocities in the name of religion, that's not what's being discussed here.
>>
>>80413214
God, why is the Rock such an amazing man?
>>
>>80413194
What the fuck is the problem with inquisition ? Moors were islamists invaders and Spaniards fight against them for reconquering their territories, Moors were oppressors to Dhimmis with a segregational society, it's normal to make their lives shit and deport them.

Also Jews were opportunists traitors.
>>
>>80413181
>I don't like this thing
>OH SO THEN YOU MUST LIKE THAT THING, HUH, AND I BET YOU HATE THESE THINGS THEN RIGHT
People like you, people who find family guy funny, drive people (people in the industry, people who observe view ratings, producers and executives) to produce more shows like family guy
More shows like family guy means less shows that are actually good and entertaining

Also, not liking family guy doesn't mean I'm a "sissy bitch hating horror movies"
I know you're the kind of faggot who takes greentext literally and out of context (because you're also the kind of faggot who, when faced with an opinion that differs from his, tries to correlate that opinion with one he finds to be flawed despite the two opinions not necesarily having anything to do with eachother), so I'm explaining that I'm mocking your reaction to my opinions with the green text in this post
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>80413297
>>
>>80413313
Read a story book anglo shit!

Always defending muslims invaders and believing in the islamic golden age.
>>
>>80412776
Only decent joke here is the Struwwelpeter joke, and then that's just a reference.
>>
>>80413352
>believing in the islamic golden age.
Are you implying I even know enough about islam to know what that is?
Fuck off.
>>
>>80413297
>Also Jews were opportunists traitors

Every time the jews were chased out of a country, said countries economy collapses, and Spain's still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>80413307
> My opinion is superior to your opinion and you're also an asshole responsable of genocide just for laughing on a dumb gag watching a dumb cartoon.

Seriously pal get a life!
>>
>>80413403
Don't forget.

You're here too.
>>
>>80413371
Of course saxonic shit you know nothing about the reconquista, so STFU your filthy mouth of pigskinned inbred and stop defending muslims, they were invaders and oppressors, the inquisition was nothing comparing to them.
>>
If I didn't think Seth McFarlan was a complete idiot I'd think he was trying to pull some kind of deeper message by pushing his shows to this level of gruesome violence, a message that says "This is the kind of stuff were allowed to put on, gore and swearing, yet nudity is the outrageous thing"
>>
>>80413452
Please go back to /pol/, we don't like racist here.
>>
>>80413437
Except everyone isn't some basement dweller complaining about an animated show and accusing a random Guy of being responsable of animation decline just for laughing on a simple stupid gag.
>>
>>80413452
> so STFU your filthy mouth
>and stop defending muslims,
Literally nobody is talking about this issue but you.
>>
>>80413466
Anglos are just one of the most racist people on this planet, and they love defending garbage people who doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>80413482
Okay so why the inquisition was a bad thing ? I don't see the matter in bullying or removing former invaders or traitors.
>>
>>80413403
I said that the industry of animation is dying because people like you don't show as big of an interest in things that are actually animated well
Family Guy is a dumb cartoon, but people like you are limiting the medium of animation so that we can't ever say anything is more than just a "dumb cartoon", because all cartoons are seen as just dumb cartoons

>pal get a life
says the asshole who is in the exact same place in the same argument as the guy he says this to
>>
>>80413519
That's a line of thinking that's very far off from the norm.
I'm not saying it's inaccurate, but I am saying it's such an unpopularly held opinion that it's really not worth discussing in this topic.

As other users have suggested if you want to get super political (not to mention hostile) you should probably take it to /pol/
>>
>>80413532
You just know nothing about my life, I just post in your shitty thread for saying I find the gag about Brian funny but the rest is shit, I don't want more FG just because I laughed watching naked Brian.

You're seem pretty autistic and it's again insults, exaggeration to the extreme and meme argumentation.
>>
File: 3-books.jpg?w=460&h=196.jpg (71 KB, 460x196) Image search: [Google]
3-books.jpg?w=460&h=196.jpg
71 KB, 460x196
>>80412979
>Jesus wasn't a masochist.

There are 3 books that say otherwise.
>>
>>80413608
>You're seem pretty autistic
>>
>>80413577
>Please understand that I know about your history than you but I don't feel like proving that
Very American if I must say.
>>
>>80413144

>Female circumcision absolutely.
>Male? It falls more in line with body modification like piercings and tattoos.

Go jump off a cliff.
>>
>>80413297
>>>/pol/

Innocent Christians who committed the crime of not being Catholic were also killed during the Inquisition.
>>
>>80413577
Yeah because the norm is now controled by leftism and dumb naive humanism.

I just reply to the guy who talk shit about the inquisition in first time, the same kind of arguments for the crusades, it's always the fault of the christians but never of the muslims.

If Muslims were less barbaric things like Inquisition, Crusades and Reconquista probably never existed.
>>
>>80413633
That's.. I'm sorry, do you disagree anon?

It might be more on the extreme side of body modifications, and one that we usually aren't presented with a choice about, but it's much more of a modification than a mutilation.
>>
>>80413082
Puritan values sure lived through 400 years strong. Nothing happened to them in all that time they were in the Americas. Nothing.

I gotta say, if you're going to blame something from the past, it's gotta be something much more direct than that, like something in the past hundred years. Things tend to make more sense that way.

But enough with this off-topic nonsense that won't go anywhere but the bump limit.
>>
>>80413651
Protestantism was garbage, Protestants are more retarded than catholics, look at the south of USA.
>>
>>80412871
If religion is to blame, why is Mexico not puritan?
>>
>>80413608
>You just know nothing about my life
I'm not the one assuming that you must dislike other genres of media just because I dislike a family guy gag
You are

>I don't want more FG just because I laughed watching naked Brian
But people like you who enjoy that gag are
I know in my original post I said (You), but I never specifically meant you, I just meant people like you
I even specified that in my last two posts, but you're too busy backpedalling to care

>exaggeration to the extreme and meme argumentation
inserting meme before any action doesn't automatically make whatever that thing is a meme or concerning memes, nor does is immediately dissolve any points the argument contained
and it's hardly exaggerating when Family guy spawned two spin offs, tons of rip-offs, and has countless other influences under it's belt
>>
>>80413683
>>80413608
You guys should fuck already.
>>
>>80413665
>Nothing happened to them in all that time they were in the Americas. Nothing
Anon, that wasn't my point and you're blowing my argument out of proportion
Obviously as time went on we became more desensitized to various things, but at the same time you can see why we are more lenient on certain explicit things than others
>>
>>80413661
Is this opposite day or do you not know what "modification" means?
>>
>>80413661
>medically classified mutilation of an infant that makes him more prone to infection
>modification
>>
>>80413709
>grr, how dare you have a discussion on 4chan at 3 in the morning
you should just stop being such a little bitch already
>>
>>80413712
Modify means to change something.
Could you can the sass and tell me what exactly you are getting at?
>>
>>80413683
> Autism the post.

I didn't know liking a stupid gag on a shit tier comedy show was so terrible, the most funny thing is the fact that I agree with you for the other pics, is total rotten trash.

Do you release you piss off just because I like only one gag ? This is ridiculous and a total waste of time.
>>
So, are Family Guy threads the designated political debate threads now?
>>
>>80413724
Chill out anon.
It was a joke at the fact that you both seem so heated, but you guys are the only ones who care.

I don't care if you argue with anon.
>>
>>80413661
I'm not him, but did you seriously just compare having a part of your body permanently removed to having a ring poked through your skin?
>>
>>80413755
>but you guys are the only ones who care
>I don't care if you argue with anon
so fuck off
>>
>>80413756
Piercings aren't the only kind of body modification.
But yes, I did in a previous post.

Have you ever read accounts of men who have been circumcised later in life?
It's not as grotesque as you make it sound.
>>
File: 1401746462432.jpg (78 KB, 668x1103) Image search: [Google]
1401746462432.jpg
78 KB, 668x1103
>>80413661
>it's much more of a modification than a mutilation.
>>
>>80413676
>It's okay to kill these people I don't like
I hope the guy who eventually kills you for being a cunt pleads guilty and uses the words "I didn't like him." when explaining why
>>
>>80413742
>that I agree with you for the other pics, is total rotten trash
I didn't say that they were trash, I really only indicated that they weren't good because it's the kind of humor that leads towards people thinking that the medium is only for depicting extreme violence

>Do you release you piss off just because I like only one gag
I don't even care what this might actually mean
The reason I keep calling you an asshole is because you don't understand that I'm not attacking specifically you and citing your own personal opinions towards family as the death of the industry, but that the collective opinions towards family guy being positive because people enjoy silly gags like that leads to all those things I said
>>
>>80413782
To clarify though, I do think it's a bit barbaric to practice it on infants who don't have a choice.
But that's a separate argument entirely.
>>
>>80413782
Oh lawdy, I can see there's no convincing you.
>>
>>80413782
circumcision can sometimes go incredibly wrong
that combined with the fact (or idea if you don't believe it) that circumcision not being necessary means that some people view female and male circumcision as almost equal purely in terms of the reason why people do it
>>
>>80413822
Convincing me of what?
That having your foreskin removed is equivalent to losing a limb or digit?
>>
>>80413804
Protestants and Catholics countries were in war during this time, do you know ? Why yankees are expert in social justice but doesn't know nothing about history ?
>>
File: Parrot-man-cuts-ears.jpg (73 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Parrot-man-cuts-ears.jpg
73 KB, 1200x630
>>80413661
>>80413782

>2016
>there are people who still think that cutting off 20 inches of a baby's sensitive skin tissue and leaving them permanently disfigured is A-OK
>>
>>80413837
That's not really what's I'm arguing here though.
Of course it's barbaric to practice it on infants who don't have a say in the matter, though unfortunately theoretically this is the time where they will suffer the least from the loss.

It's just not that inherently harmful to any GREAT degree, and doesn't really qualify as a mutilation.
It falls closer to a modification.
>>
>>80413893
Perhaps I'd best compare it to lip/ear/neck stretching in tribes?
It's a cultural and religious modification practiced on those too young to make an informed opinion on the matter.
>>
>>80413812
People have differents tastes and people have the rights of enjoying everything they wants even if this is shit for you.

Also people have a brain, a lot of mainstream people doesn't like Family Guy tier humor and Cartoon fans hate that too.

If people make cartoons looking like Family Guy it's because they wants money that's all, also I didn't see other show looking exactly Family Guy around.

It's pretty exageratted of accusing me of being the cause of animation decline just for loving gags, In this case I can say noodle arms shows are animation decline too because I don't like that.
>>
>>80413893
>It falls closer to a modification.
so how do you define both modification and mutilation
because most people in this thread are trying to argue or believe that if it's done without your consent or while you weren't even conscious, it automatically falls into mutilation
and that if it's done for purely aesthetic purposes, which doesn't really make sense considering that means parents would take into account what their son's penis will look like in the future, then it's modification
>>
>>80413940
Hey good on you for being reasonable, you're absolutely right anon, this is a semantic debate now that I look at it.

I personally consider mutilation a modification that is outside the regular norm, often considered grotesque.
Mutilations are usually uncomfortable to look at.

But strictly speaking I see wiggle room for the argument in both directions.
>>
>>80413985
Also when like 80% of america is cut, it's kind of hard to consider 80% of Americans as mutilated.

I mean really throwing that word around just seems a tad dramatic to me.
>>
>>80413985
>this is a semantic debate
Does that somehow mean that the debate doesn't matter
I mean, the argument only stops mattering once you stop having an argument

>I personally consider mutilation a modification that is outside the regular norm, often considered grotesque.
So female mutilation isn't really mutilation in countries where it's practiced

>Mutilations are usually uncomfortable to look at
So it's highly subjective
>>
>>80413893

>It's just not that inherently harmful to any GREAT degree

It literally is.

>doesn't really qualify as a mutilation.

It literally does.

It's a needless process of removing an important an important body part. It commonly results in Meatal Stenosis, misplaced adhesions, infection, genital disfigurement, and even death from blood loss. These ill effects happen even when the process is done in the most renown and prestigious medical institutions.

This may be asking much but do some goddamn research before you go rambling on 4chan about biology and health.
>>
>>80414021
>when like 80% of america is cut, it's kind of hard to consider 80% of Americans as mutilated

So if most people are doing it, it must be ok!
>>
>>80414062
>Does that somehow mean that the debate doesn't matter
It means it matters a lot less to me as we're just arguing over the meaning of words, and not really arguing about the ideas expressed behind these words.

>So female mutilation isn't really mutilation in countries where it's practiced
To the people practicing it? No, I don't think they consider it mutilation.

>So it's highly subjective
Yeah actually. That's what semantic debates are.
>>
>>80413935
I'm not saying you aren't allowed to like thing
I'm just saying because you like certain things, other things will happen because of that

just because there's a large amount of people who dislike family guy, doesn't mean that liking family guy won't lead to more shows like family guy existing, especially when family has a far larger amount of people who enjoy it

>If people make cartoons looking like Family Guy it's because they wants money that's all
That has literally been my point the entire time

>I didn't see other show
Like the new show Bordertown?

>It's pretty exageratted of accusing me of being the cause of animation decline just for loving gags
It's not about me disliking the show and getting mad because you do
It's about how people who do enjoy things like the end up being the majority and influencing the creation of future shows

>In this case I can say noodle arms shows are animation decline too because I don't like that
You are absolutely right, you actually could talk about the ever narrowing range of art styles in current cartoons
>>
>>80414078
> commonly results in
Commonly is rather vague.
Out of curiosity could you back that up with some numbers, and perhaps a comparison in risk to show how it's drastically different than another commonly performed relatively simple medical procedure?

If the risks were as great as you are making them out to be, I don't think it would be as practiced as it is.
I mean surely they must have gotten pretty efficient at the procedure by now.
>>
>>80413144
"I've never researched his subject in my life" the post
>>
>>80414106
>and not really arguing about the ideas expressed behind these words
but all words express meaning
for example

>To the people practicing it? No, I don't think they consider it mutilation.
this means that female mutilation shouldn't actually be considered mutilation because it's more of a cultural thing and because they don't consider it mutilation why should we
or
by that logic, we should consider male circumcision mutilation because over 80% of males around the world aren't circumcized (according to a quick and glossy google search)

>That's what semantic debates are
semantic debates can be the opposite, because people use the definition or literal meaning of words as their argument, not the feeling behind the word or what the word may personally mean to them
>>
>>80413985
>Mutilations are usually uncomfortable to look at.
Thank you for telling us that you find lacerated baby penises pretty.
>>
>>80414177
>>80414226
>this means that female mutilation shouldn't actually be considered mutilation because it's more of a cultural thing and because they don't consider it mutilation why should we
That's not what I'm saying at all.

I don't know, to be completely honest, the more I look at it the more the word mutilate itself seems rather vague.

It can be defined as simply as a degradation in function, which surely a circumcision would fall under.

But it can also be defined as "to cut off or permanently destroy a limb or essential part of : cripple", and I hardly think a circumcision is crippling your dick.

I respectfully think there's merit in both arguments.
>>
give it time anon soon enough you will see all taboos become social norms and social norms become taboo
>>
>>80414271
>the more I look at it the more the word mutilate itself seems rather vague.
What a coincidence that this just happened when it was used to attack your argument.
Next: Are babies really, REALLY unable to give consent to circumcision? I think the word "consent" is also getting rather vague.
>>
>>80414271
>I hardly think a circumcision is crippling your dick
That's because you don't view the foreskin as essential or important
In the same way, many people who perform female circumcision don't view the clitoris or the labia important to the vagina
I don't think you can have merit is both arguments without being a hypocrite
>>
>>80414311
>That's because you don't view the foreskin as essential or important
I think American society as a whole doesn't.
That's more why I was arguing I don't think it's considered a mutilation here and mutilation seems more like a sensational word thrown in for dramatic effect.

>I don't think you can have merit is both arguments without being a hypocrite
Having now looked up the meaning of mutilation and seen that it's defined different ways depending on the dictionary in question, it's quite logical that there'd be disagreements on it's usage.

I've taken a step back to admit that it can be defined as mutilation, as well as seeing it not strictly fitting the common usage of mutilation in many contexts.
I don't see that as hypocritical, merely expanding my understanding on the issue.
>>
>>80414362
>I don't see that as hypocritical, merely expanding my understanding on the issue.
I thought that you meant you agreed with both, not that you understood that some people just define it differently
>>
>>80414300
>What a coincidence that this just happened when it was used to attack your argument.
It's not really a coincidence when someone makes a point and I actually take the chance to listen and consider it.
>>
WTF /co/ I thought this was a Family Guy thread
>>
>>80412950
>he loved to harm himself
He didn't, He had to
>>
>>80413079
Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
If every bad deed has to be countered with an equally bad deed for justice/revenge things will never improve
>>
>>80413734
Okay so what if I modify your intact stomach area into a modified area by sticking a knife in there
Will you be okay with it?
Or are you just arguing semantics?
>>
>>80414021
>it's kind of hard to consider 80% of Americans as mutilated.
Argument from popularity fallacy

>>80414062
>Does that somehow mean that the debate doesn't matter
Yes. It means you both are talking about different things.

>>80414062
>I mean, the argument only stops mattering once you stop having an argument
Only if you consider arguments/discussion to be valuable on their own. In reality, a discussion is a way to learn more, to find out the truth or to get to know someone. Discussing isn't an activity you should enjoy, it's just a means of communication
>>
>>80414062
>muh relativity
>you can't say that because everything is relative!!
>>
>>80414226
You don't understand rhetoric, is all I want to say

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_logic
>>
>>80413144
Body modification is harming itself.
>>
>>80412955
Itchy and Scratchy was exaggerated cartoon violence, whereas Family Guy is unfunny animated gore.
>>
>>80414800
>Yes. It means you both are talking about different things
No. It actually means that you are both discussing how different things are based upon specific contexts.
It's not as if we aren't both talking about circumcision, the only difference is that we take certain words to mean certain things, which is where the whole semantic issue comes about

>Only if you consider arguments/discussion to be valuable on their own
That's not at all true.
The conclusion you drew from your explanation makes no sense. You're taking a single argument and applying it's relevance to the topic across all arguments.
In reality, discussions only exist to present your viewpoint and come to a compromise with opposing ones, but you're taking what I said to mean that I'm arguing for argument sake, like a devil's advocate.
>Discussing isn't something you should enjoy
>Even though language majors exist
>even though debate club and model UN exist
>even though discussing things is a way to learn more, to find out the truth or to get to know someone

>>80414810
His argument was that he didn't consider male circumcision mutilation because it was so common where he was from and that female circumcision was mutilation and mutilation was defined as something that isn't as practiced often
I was just extending from there

>>80414835
I'm not understand what you mean by this
I think I have a pretty okay grasp of rhetoric, but I'm not exactly applying it to an argument on the internet
>>
>>80413144
i've never heard of parents tattooing their baby.
>>
>>80414853
Eh, arguable.
Stretching certain things can be harm free and doesn't really introduce risk of infection.

That's kind of like saying exercising and building muscle is harming yourself because it damages tissue to modify your body.

Then there's the whole issue of like.. repairing a birth defect that is entirely cosmetic.
Would that be harming your body or repairing it?

It's really a grey area in stating cosmetic body modification is harming yourself.
>>
>>80415028
Hoh boy, Google image search tattooed infant sometime.
>>
>>80415039
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
>>
Question to the people who consider circumcision mutilation.

Would you also consider bobbing a dogs tail mutilation or a more brutal modification?
>>
When you do a surgery you are harming the body but you are doing so to reduce a greater harm like a cardiac birth defect or just for vanity. Piercing is harming yourself, tattoos is harming yourself, it can be done for a series of reasons from religious, cultural, shock or just vanity but this doesn't change that it is harming yourself.
>>
>>80415064
>>80415039
after reading a little, most of those pics, if not all, aren't real. they're for an art project. no one tattoed their baby.
>>
File: d4e1.jpg (16 KB, 473x277) Image search: [Google]
d4e1.jpg
16 KB, 473x277
>It's a "/co/ thinks it's qualified to talk politics" episode
>>
>>80413144
Body mods done on someone who can't give their consent
>>
>>80415103
Yes. It is. It can have a reason for it but still is mutilation. If you cut an arm of to prevent death from an infected limb the person was mutilated even if it was for her own good.
>>
>>80415103
Actually yes.
Do not dock tails or crop ears.
>>
File: 1313177328985.jpg (14 KB, 242x223) Image search: [Google]
1313177328985.jpg
14 KB, 242x223
>>80415103
>bobbing a dogs tail

literally what
>>
>>80415122
>>80415121
>>80415105
Where's the line drawn, is anything that causes aesthetic change through physical modification considered mutilation?
So then bullrings as well would be a mutilation?
What about removing a wart on a human?
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.