[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is happening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: League.png (2 MB, 1300x1080) Image search: [Google]
League.png
2 MB, 1300x1080
This is happening.
>>
>>80369231
>too white
it's pathetic that their only token non-white is a green guy.

i guess non-whites only exist in the DC for Batman to punch.
>>
>>80369231
That would be cool, I hope Amboyer is GL
>>
>>80369287
He is.
He hinted at it in a recent interview harder than the rock hinted at being Black Adam
>>
>>80369285
It was the Early Sixties, anon
>>
>>80369345
>implying black people weren't invented yet
>>
>>80369231
Bullshit. If the full League was there Doomsday would be annihilated within seconds.
>>
>>80369457
>I never read Doomsday's debut comic book
>>
>>80369231

Yeah except replace MM with Cyborg because nobody cares about MM aside from virgin nerds.
>>
>>80369336
Source?
>>
PS: First, what was set like?

DA: It was awesome. I got there right at the beginning of shooting and it was crazy because my first day people were showing me around and all of a sudden the Superman suit comes by — and it’s giant. It’s not something you can hang up. So that was insane. But what I thought was really interesting was that they filmed a lot of it on film, not digital. So a lot of the sets were actually built. So, all of a sudden, you’re on another planet, literally. Everything is so intricate and perfect. You think so much of that is just CGI and postproduction, but it was actually there.

PS: What was it like working with Zack Snyder?

DA: It was interesting. He was a cool guy. I don’t know if people know this, but he’s really big about fitness on set, even as far as catering. So, he’s always encouraging healthy food, which is great. He even makes you do push-ups in between takes.
PS: There are a lot of superhero cameos in this movie, from Doomsday to Wonder Woman; do you know if there’s going to be any other superheroes?

DA: It’s hard for me to keep up with what’s officially been announced, but yes, there are some other possibilities.

PS: Now, there’s been a lot of speculation, but are you able to tell me more about your character?

DA: I can’t. They told me I couldn’t say anything.

PS: Hasn’t a name been released though?

DA: Oh, yes. It does appear, but it’s kind of an undercover thing. The name appears on me at one point.

PS: Well, I was going to ask what’s your favorite color, but maybe I shouldn’t go there.

DA: No? Blue. Definitely blue, but I appreciate nature as well and everything green.

http://cbverse.com/2016/02/dan-amboyer-talks-batman-v-superman/
>>
>>80369446
Literally 1960, as in before they had rights
>>
>>80369653
Meant to link to >>80369481
>>
>>80369475
MM really is just Superman but with 5 extra powers.
I like the guy, but I don't see why he has to be in the main seven. Cyborg just has way more viability with his hacking and shit.
>>
>>80369457
I think that's the point. It's like JL Origins only with Doomsday instead of Darkseid.
>>
>>80369653
Oh baby.
>>
File: shitborg.png (90 KB, 707x289) Image search: [Google]
shitborg.png
90 KB, 707x289
I am still mad.
I will always be mad.
On my deathbed I will still be mad.
When the seas heat up and the world descends into global catastrophe I will still be mad.
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about Martian Manhunter?" And my reply will be "Yes."
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of cities have crumbled into dust I will still be mad.
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of the Earth and decode the ancient secrets of the Internet and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all fades away into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post, and it still doesn't make me feel even the slightest bit LESS mad

I fucking hate you WB
>>
>>80369285

B-but Superman is an ALIEN...!

Kidding. Logically a global superhero team should have at least one Chinese guy and an Indian, because of sheer statistics.
>>
>>80369653
If he's not actually GL he's pretty crafty
>>
>>80369231
No, it isn't.

Nothing in that scene is accidentally there. It's all planned out meticulously, there aren't six useless assholes standing back doing nothing while she snip-snaps her way to not needing no man.

The background is part of the scene, anon. I know you don't want to accept that, but try to be less retarded at least. You've got 56 years of comic books and I don't even know how many years of cartoons and even live-action tv to draw on, of course you're going to see similar scenes in places you think are iconic.
>>
File: THE JUST LEAGUE.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
THE JUST LEAGUE.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
NO, THIS IS HAPPENING
>>
>>80369231
>tactical submachine gun Batman
>>
>>80369751
>ogically a global superhero team should have at least one Chinese guy and an Indian,
Bruce is rich. Maybe he'll outsource.
>>
>Batman V Superman
>Batman tries to shoot Superman to death with a submachine gun
hmmmmm
>>
>>80369904
Boys?
>>
>>80369719
You're thinking of powers, the problem is personality.

Cyborg only has one story. "I never asked for this". Has has no rogues gallery all his own, and his origin is really straightforward. They actually had to force it to be more complex with Darkseid tech, but that never went anywhere.

By contrast, MM comes with a large number of villains and lots of potential backstory to reveal.

Besides, you already have two scientists on the team. Hacking ought to be covered.
>>
>>80369988
>"I never asked for this".
it's supposed to be ironic because he's black, right?
>>
>>80369739
Wanna know the worst part? Man Of Steel was the worst Superman movie, bit would have been a fucking AMAZING Martian Manhunter movie.
>>
File: jla-vs-doomsday.jpg (180 KB, 707x476) Image search: [Google]
jla-vs-doomsday.jpg
180 KB, 707x476
>>80369457
>I don't read comics: the post
>>
File: J'onn J'onnz.png (535 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
J'onn J'onnz.png
535 KB, 900x600
>>80369739

What aspect? The Supergirl one?
>>
>>80370021
No.
Its been his only important story since the 1970's when he was created.

"I am a cyborg named Cyborg, I miss having a childhood, Garth just doesn't understand."
Even all of that was really only in one issue giving everyone's backstories with an occasional reference to it.

He never really had a purpose outside of being on the team. Now its a bit too late to give him one.
>>
>>80369719
Nope, MM was the hypothetical leader and the heart of the JLA. He was the one that bind them together.
>>
>>80370430
Well Cyborg is the heart of the Teen Titans. It's a pretty decent fit all things considered.
>>
>>80369231
I fucking hope not.
>>
>>80369231
>Superman
>Batman
>WW
>Aquaman
>implying BvS isn't Super Friends: The Movie
>>
>>80369751
Too bad it's the justice league of AMERICA
>>
>>80370461
>Well Beast Boy is the heart of the Teen Titans.
FIFY
>>
>>80371273
>Justice League of America
>Two of them are illegal aliens and one of them Themyscarian
>>
>>80371290
Only gay shota furfags actually believe this.
>>
File: Geoff.png (708 KB, 508x1004) Image search: [Google]
Geoff.png
708 KB, 508x1004
>>80369719
>I like the guy, but I don't see why he has to be in the main seven.

He was the heart of the league for 50 years. He was in the league BEFORe BATMAN ANd SUPERMAN

He was the league and every league without him felt wrong. Just like Johns's league.
>>
File: THE_SUPERFRIENDS_(1973_-_1974).jpg (234 KB, 1331x888) Image search: [Google]
THE_SUPERFRIENDS_(1973_-_1974).jpg
234 KB, 1331x888
>>80371212
>Scoot McNairy and Jade Chynoweth in unnamed roles

All they need is a dog.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.