[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just watched the first episode of season 2 holy fuck, has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: cheeky wells.png (991 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cheeky wells.png
991 KB, 1920x1080
>just watched the first episode of season 2

holy fuck, has there ever been a more based villain?
>>
File: Reverse Flash returns.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Flash returns.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>80291087
The Reverse Flash is definitely the GOAT live-action capeshit villain, yes.
>>
>>80291087
>>80291130
>4 more weeks till cavanagh eobard returns

My body isn't ready
>>
>>80291760
wait, what?

I thought they put wells reverse flash in the ground with the reverse flash returns episode
>>
>>80291870
Barry is going back to over a year ago in an episode. Back when Eddie was alive and so was wellsobard.
>>
Caitlin will always be my waifu.
>>
File: best pair.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
best pair.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
damn senpaitachi, watching this episode i was sure caitlin and barry were going to start being a thing

this patty and jay stuff is a curveball
>>
>>80292243
They were originally going to be a thing, you can notice the early episodes have a lot of hints to it.

But when they decided to make her husband into Ronnie and bring him back, they scrapped it.

I'm still pulling for it, Caitlin needs some spark in her, and she was at her most enjoyable just being cute and awkward with Barry and Cisco. Now they barely interact.
>>
>>80291870
Speeedfoorce.
Space is warped and time is bendable.
For real, multiple timelines have been getting crocheted together into a 4-D tea cozy since season one.
>>
>>80291958
Amazing. Wellsobard is best. The guy playing him as he looks right is great too, but Tom Cavanagh's weird as fuck line delivery and secret evil was my favorite.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (183 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
183 KB, 550x618
>didn't think there was any way possible to top season 1 and what wells/reverse flash brought to the show
>they somehow managed to not only keep wells and a lot of what he brought to the show, but they cut out a lot of the villain-of-the-week and retarded romance drama
>mfw writers did the impossible

i'm more than surprised, especially given its on the CW
>>
>>80292534
Literally none of that happened. Literally the opposite of that shit you just said happened.
>>
File: 1429482679348.jpg (24 KB, 237x225) Image search: [Google]
1429482679348.jpg
24 KB, 237x225
>>80292763
>wells is back on the team and even though he cant be as deeply intertwined as the mentor who actually wants to kill you villain, he makes up for it with his no nonsense with a touch of affection and humor personality
>even though there is relationship shit with patty and jay, patty got sent off and jay died before the show really started getting serious in the second half of the season
>even when they were around the relationship stuff was kept at a minimum relative to last season
>no more stupid love triangle "i love you but i cant tell you" garbage
>villains of the week are all tied into the overarching plot and characters, and not simply there to create new conflict
>>
>>80292883
>villains of the week are all tied into the overarching plot and characters, and not simply there to create new conflict
Stop lying bro-ham its the same formula over and over again
>>
>>80293572
Trajectory and Shark kind of are though
>>
>>80293608
I guess your right with the shark thing because of the zoom reveal and the speech
>>
>>80293572
Not really. Some episodes are different. The ones with Cold, Pied Piper and Trickster. Even Weather Wizard. Pretty much most of the Rogue ones don't end typically. Even then I don't mind the villain of the week format for Flash. It works. It gives it a Silver Age feel.
>>
I want more trickster. He really enjoys being the character
>>
>>80293572
god i hate people who do this. you are the worst fucking shitposter. that guy posted a bunch of shit backing his post and you just write "nuh uh!" like a fucking faggot and don't bother countering his points.

literally kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>80296043
If you aren't looking at the screen and just listen to dialogue he basically is just being Batman TAS Joker. Which isn't a bad thing
>>
>>80291760
im excited for episode 17 solely because it's a Wellsobard episode.
>>
>>80292883
wouldn't say all the villains of the week are. King Shark episode is a result of pure fan love, and doesn't really have much to do with anything Zoom related (stinger aside.) Tar Pit was also just a throwaway villain, while the real focus was on Barry and Harry. Turtle was also similarly lame, only there so that Harry could kill him at the end. Geomancer too was taken down in an incredibly lame way.
>>
>>80296686
his BTAS Joker was itself drawn from his Trickster in the old Flash tv show
>>
>>80301658
I thought TAS predated the Flash show but not by a lot.
>>
>>80292328
>>80292243

>Barry ends up with Caitlin instead of Iris
>Caitlin is the next Felicity

Don't know if want
>>
>>80303073
She's not remotely that annoying or good at everything. She also has actual human flaws and doesn't sound like a dying old mans understanding of a new age hip subject. At least not nearly as much as felicity.
>>
File: Flash_v1_105.jpg (72 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Flash_v1_105.jpg
72 KB, 300x458
WHEN

FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>80303155
Plus if they just HAD to inject some angst they can give her her powers and play the whole 'lovers on different sides' business.

Obviously it's not fucking ideal, but there will always have to be SOME concessions payed with it being on CW
>>
>hunter zolomon
>just wants to steal speed
come on man
>>
>>80303230
>Flash tv show
>faithfully adapting comic stories

Literally never, enjoy your shitty tv drama.
>>
>>80303230
mirror master is too fucking op
hes literally in fucking mirrors
that shit is broken
>>
>>80292328
It still had a chance before they had her hook up with Jay for something to happen after getting over Ronnie, but I think the Jay stuff has put that to bed.
>>
>Hunter Zolomon
>just wants to be a Zolomon master, like no-one ever was
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.