[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F is for Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Saw the first five episodes.

What do you guys think?

It's funny at times, but the dad is so unlikable, it bothers me. I always roll my eyes at the opening sequence where he goes from a happy teenager to a miserable adult, especially since he always blames other people for his fuckups.

Then it has that whole "miserable marriage" trope I hate that's always in The Simpsons and Rick and Morty.

Also, what's the deal with the kid in the diaper? Is he supposed to be a toddler, or is he handicapped? His posture and tiny legs throw me off.
>>
Its strange to think the daughter would eventually become a whore
>>
File: f is for family shit jesus.png (662 KB, 1263x716) Image search: [Google]
f is for family shit jesus.png
662 KB, 1263x716
>>79031978

love Bill Burr
love this show
can't wait for the next few episodes
>>
>>79031978
The kid in the diaper is easily the worst part. I hate looking at him. He's the result of inbreeding.

I'm watching it with a friend. I like the continuity, but the characters are hard to root for. The joke is that they're awful, but then I just want to see them fail. But then the show wants me to feel sorry for them. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia features asshole protagonists, but it works because you aren't supposed to like them or feel sorry for them.
>>
>>79031978
He's unlikable to you because you're a pussy ass millennial whose feelings are made of glass.
>>
File: covet.png (17 KB, 200x82) Image search: [Google]
covet.png
17 KB, 200x82
>>79034787
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79031978
>412 area code

This show is set in the Pittsburgh area?
>>
It hits close to home sometimes and Bill Burr's rants are fucking hilarious, I wish there were more episodes though.
>>
>>79031978
Why do I find passionate sex between to long term partners so arousing

I have fapped to the scenes where they fuck
>>
>>79035148
>I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL
>we're outside, dad. There's no wall.
>THEN I'LL BUILD A WALL AND FUCKING PUT YOU THROUGH IT
>>
>>79035148
That ending on episode 6 was too real. Just fuck, killed me.
>>
I liked it, years from now it will be one of those shows we say "after the first 1 or 2 seasons it gets really good"

My big complaint is that the 70s setting is only used for really cheap jokes.
>>
Didn't like the first episode. Liked the rest. Overall, it was good. I expected it to be longer, so it felt rushed, to me.
>>
>>79035397
A 6 episode season will do that.
I wonder why they didn't make more. Bojack got a full first season.
>>
I loved it. Bill Burr said he had a meeting discussing season 2 with Netflix on Thursday. I hope it went well.
>>
It's a comfy waste of time. I like that there's only 6 episodes a season.
>>
>>79035195
kek just like my cookiecut Fox cartoons!
>>
>>79035420
Netflix didn't give them funds for more. They were testing the waters.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 765x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 765x761
>tfw the sack of destiny scene
They'd better show the mom's tits next season to make up for that.
>>
>>79035014
He is not wrong though, why in the absolute fuck would you be bothered by that?Also it is pretty obvious he is miserable because he is an idiot and blames everyone else, that is one of the many reasons he is fun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.