[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cartoons that are good to watch when you're sick in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1023544-tomandjerry.jpg (562 KB, 940x1309) Image search: [Google]
1023544-tomandjerry.jpg
562 KB, 940x1309
ITT: Cartoons that are good to watch when you're sick in bed and want to have disturbing fever dreams
>>
Fuck, I once was almost falling sleep on fever and the snow episode was playing (the one were they keep trying to lock the other outside and then Jerry pretends to be dead). The sound effects they used in this cartoon, I can't describe it, they are just pure fever shit.
>>
File: Pink_Floyd_The_Wall.jpg (60 KB, 295x444) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Floyd_The_Wall.jpg
60 KB, 295x444
>>79027340
Whenever i'm sick and take NeoCitran I get weird trippy dreams. This movie factors the weirdness three-fold i'm sure. Lol
>>
I remember that I shit myself from diarrhea so much that just pure fucking water started to exit my body, I literally had to stay in the bathtub at one point because I couldn't stop leaking fluids.

So my dad sets up a tv in the bathroom and pops in the Mickey Mouse Beanstalk vhs, and I'm just sitting there, shitting myself and loosing it like a mother fucker while Goofy sings about sweet potato pie and Donald tries to kill the cow and good lord it was weird.
>>
File: 1294283476575.jpg (11 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1294283476575.jpg
11 KB, 240x180
>>79027340
>Gene Deitch Tom & Jerry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPtxyubCoI
>>
>>79027754
Strangely, when I made a thread on it the last time, the majority of anons admitted they liked the Deitch shorts.
>>
File: 2272786_l2.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2272786_l2.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>79027340
Judging by the time when the TV was stuck on Qubo and I was too sick to get up and find the remote I'd have to say any shitty kid's CGI but ESPECIALLY this shit right here. The 3D made my stomach flip out any time I looked at the TV and when I was in that state where you fall asleep for thirty seconds then wake up over and over the nightmares were probably the most surreal dreams I ever had.
>>
>>79027850
>Qubo
>Still being a kid by 2007
Were you born in 1998 or something?
>>
>>79027957
I wasn't a kid but I still had the channel, dingus. I forget why it was on considering it was years ago but it was probably from when my parents used to babysit kids.
>>
>>79028210
>>79027957
Actually now that I think about it it was probably my brother. For some reason he watched that shit well into his 20's.
>>
File: Edboy.jpg (221 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
Edboy.jpg
221 KB, 960x1440
>>
>>79027340
why the fuck is there a GENE DEITCH ERA COLLECTION DVD?!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.