[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: He kinda' looks like Joe.jpg (77 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
He kinda' looks like Joe.jpg
77 KB, 300x369
So Iris' new love interest in black J. Jonah Jameson.

>Scott Evans is the brash new editor-in-chief of Central City Picture News and Iris' new boss. Devoted to hard journalism, Evans will push Iris and all his reporters to dig deeper into their stories and report the truth about what’s really happening in Central City. Their initially tense relationship gradually becomes a mutual attraction that blossoms into a romantic relationship, which is complicated by the fact that Evans views the Flash as a phony and publically blames him for Central City's recent misfortunes.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-flash-tone-bell-scott-evans-iris-editor-1201657834/
>>
>>79022521

I mean, we all know what the endgame is. It's the same shit we see on Arrow: we're all well aware that, eventually, Green Arrow will hook up with Black Canary and Flash will hook up with Iris. Everything before that is just romantic filler.
>>
>>79022521
I WANT PICTURES! PICTURES OF THE FLASH!
>>
>WEST, GET IN MY OFFICE! I NEED ARTICLES, ARTICLES ABOUT THE FLASH!
>>
>>79022601

>S-Sir, I think that's physically impossible. The only time we're ever going to get pictures of him is when he's literally posing for pictures, in which case everyone can get pictures of him and ours are basically redund-
>WEST, YOU'RE FIRED
>>
>>79022580
Hes only gonna be there for five episodes. The Flash moves through LI real quick. Plus Barry is supposed to tell Iris something really important after he gets back from Earth 2.
>>
I wish every superhero had a shouty boss. They're fun.
>>
>>79022521

>which is complicated by the fact that Evans views the Flash as a phony and publically blames him for Central City's recent misfortunes.

A phony? Like, it's all fake special effects, or in the "he's not really a hero, there's some shady angle we're just not seeing here" sense?
>>
>>79023168
The latter
>>
>>79022580
I doubt GA will ever hook up with BC.
Not with how popular Felicity became.

Are GA and BC even together in the New52?
>>
File: PHONIES REEEE.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PHONIES REEEE.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>79023168
Just that he's a PHONY

A BIG FAT PHONY
>>
not sure if CW show or UPN show
>>
>>79022521
too many blacks...
The flash is now a black show, and desu i don't feel confortable with that.
>>
>>79023619
If that's the case, marketers were right
>>
File: Raph sip.png (137 KB, 648x719) Image search: [Google]
Raph sip.png
137 KB, 648x719
>yfw he's Zoom
>>
>>79023681
>The flash is now a black show

But Barry is whiter than white
>>
>>79023681
The go watch a nazi show you fucking racist faggot
>>
>>79023881
>tfw Wally west is black
>tfw police captain is gay
>tfw firestorm quickly turned into the black version
>tfw possible super girl/flash crossover
>tfw J Olsen is black
Why?
>>
>>79024028

the police captain is piper's boyfriend in the comics
>>
>>79024028

>tfw Wally west is black
So?
>tfw police captain is gay
Yeah, as long as it's not talked about, it's ok.
>tfw firestorm quickly turned into the black version
He's always been black
>tfw possible super girl/flash crossover
Good
>tfw J Olsen is black
So?
>>
>>79024108
>black is fine
>gay isn't
Fuck off
>>
>>79022521
Why are there no Asians on this show?
>>
>>79024205
linda park and doctor light
>>
Iris is the worst character on the show and the least likable female cast member on the show, so more plot time devoted to her is bad news.

They need to find a way to make her actually likeable before they keep pushing more crap like this.
>>
>>79024205
Linda, man. How could you forget that ass?
>>
>>79024205
What about Linda and all Earth-2 extras?
>>
>>79024147
Gay isn't natural senpai

Being a different pigment is, fuck off you utter faggot
>>
>>79024108
>>tfw firestorm quickly turned into the black version
>He's always been black
Uh, no?
>>
File: 1452021426835.png (119 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1452021426835.png
119 KB, 579x523
since this is the flash thread, lets have some flash deets about the best boy.

>Do you know who this Reverse-Flash is that’s popping up on The Flash this season? — Claire

>Despite theories that he hails from Earth-Two, this actually is the Reverse-Flash we’ve come to know and hate — but with a twist. “Time on our show does not unfold linearly,” EP Andrew Kreisberg says. “Sometimes you’ve seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It’s a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It’s not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it’s the Reverse-Flash. That is, hands down, one of our best episodes.”

source: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/spoiler-room-mr-robot-greys-anatomy-flash-spoilers

we return of barry allen now
>>
File: CPclKHQ.png (505 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
CPclKHQ.png
505 KB, 612x380
also new set photos of killer frost and deathstorm
>>
>>79024340
>yfw it's Thawne's first time travel, where his undying hatred of Barry is born.
>>
File: l6FUCwE.png (538 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
l6FUCwE.png
538 KB, 612x380
>>79024373
>>
>>79024373
She looks awful. Platinum blond wig and blue lipstick? Heavy eye shadow? This is super lazy.
>>
File: 1404353396006.png (353 KB, 402x597) Image search: [Google]
1404353396006.png
353 KB, 402x597
>>79024340
>It is Eobard from earlier in his timeline
>>
File: some would say im the reverse.jpg (143 KB, 1280x780) Image search: [Google]
some would say im the reverse.jpg
143 KB, 1280x780
>>79024385
>in season 1, eobard hates barry for something barry hasn't done yet
>in season 2, barry hates eobard for something eobard hasn't done yet

sweet sweet pottery
>>
Anyone else not liking that every new villain is from Earth-2? Like, what happened to all the villains in Central City? Did they just suddenly decide to stop doing crime? I was really hoping Caitlin to become Killer Frost because she blames Ronnie's death on the Flash or something, but nope, Earth-2 again!
>>
>>79024482
If Caitlin left to be evil we'd probably wind up getting more of Iris to fill the female slot. That's not a good idea, at all.

I was hoping we'd see more of the formation of the rogues as an organization.
>>
File: 1.jpg (279 KB, 639x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
279 KB, 639x800
Upcoming episodes.

10. Potential Energy (January 19, 2016)
>Now that they’ve grown closer, Barry considers telling Patty that he is the Flash. Meanwhile, Joe and Iris try to get to know Wally, and the team hunts down the Turtle (Aaron Douglas), a meta-human who can slow time itself.

11. The Reverse-Flash Returns (January 26, 2016)
When Cisco gets a vibe of Eobard Thawne (Matthew Letscher), Barry and the team don’t believe it. But, after an attack at Mercury Labs, Christina McGee confirms that the Reverse-Flash is back. Meanwhile, Iris and Francine share a nice moment that brings Iris closer to her brother, Wally.

12. Fast Lane (February 2, 2016).
>Barry (Grant Gustin) teams up with Wells to figure out a way to close the breaches, but they are distracted by Joey Mantelone (Marco Grazzini), a meta-human known as "Tar Pit", who can transform into liquid asphalt. Iris is concerned for Wally’s safety after she finds out about his drag racing hobby. When he refuses to stop she makes a bold move that puts her in danger.
>>
>>79024544
That is probably gonna be season 3
>>
>>79024387
dat evil lamp
>>
>>79024482
yeah it's kind of a shame. like where's mist and rainbow raider? i guess peekaboo never wanted to be a criminal rogue so she's gone into hiding, but grodd has been sent off to earth-2 and trickster + weather wizard are probably going to be away for the rest of the season.

i dont mind killer frost being from earth-2, but i hope caitlin learns about it and gets some character development out of realizing she's a murdering villain in another life.
>>
>>79023987
there are no nazi shows.
>>
>>79024373

I don't like that lipstick color at all.
>>
>>79023681
You sound pretty insecure.
>>
>>79024254
There are gay animals, it's pretty natural.
>>
>>79024578
>The turtle being introduced

Awesome.

So, how is Barry's relationship with patty going to explode? She's more interesting than Iris and obviously won't be allowed to stay.
>>
>>79023987

>blacks are 14% of the american population

Barry:: white
Snow: white
Stein: white
Jay: white
Harrison: white
Black dad: black
Iris: black
Not-jason: black
Iris bf: black
Wally: black
Cisco: beaner
linda: asian

Literally less than half of the recurring characters are white. It's a black show when the forced diversity is clearly aiming at just one ethnicity. If the bf were a latino, indian, arab or asian it would be ok, since 3 of the blacks are related, this is just too much.
>>
File: 2.jpg (134 KB, 670x890) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
134 KB, 670x890
>>79024578
13. Title Unknown
>Barry and his friends journey into Earth-2 in search of a way to defeat Zoom, and while there, Barry confronts Adam Fells (Adam Stafford), a dangerous meta-human known as "Geomancer", with the unique ability to create earthquakes. Intent on destroying the Flash, Geomancer uses his powers to unleash a string of targeted earthquakes, optimistic that he’ll draw out the Flash for a one-on-one fight to see who’s the most powerful meta-human in Central City.

14. Title Unknown
>The battle between the Flash and Geomancer rages on, with the fate of Central City hanging on the balance, and Barry will have to run faster than ever before to save his city. Meanwhile, the team also encounters Earth-2's counterparts of Caitlin and Ronnie, a couple of dangerous and powerful meta-humans known as "Killer Frost" and "Deathstorm".

15. Title Unknown
>Barry joins forces with John Diggle (David Ramsey) and his wife, Lyla Michaels (Lily Marie Anderson), to capture A.R.G.U.S. recapture King Shark, who has escaped from captivity and is hellbent on completing his mission of destroying the Flash on Zoom's behalf.

16. Title Unknown.
>Barry comes into conflict with Eliza Harmon, an exceptionally bright scientist, who, as a result of exposure to the unstable Velocity-6 speed serum, develops a malevolent split personality known as "Trajectory", as fast as the Flash and much more deadly.
>>
>>79024108
>>tfw firestorm quickly turned into the black version
>He's always been black

No, he is an OC of this show retard.
>>
>>79024702
>blacks are 14% of the american population

literally irrelevant considering we're talking about a fictional city.

Central City could be like Atlanta for all you know.
>>
>>79024595
>Focusing on the lamp
>Not noticing the Plastic Man chair.
>>
>>79024578
>Iris is concerned for Wally’s safety after she finds out about his drag racing hobby. When he refuses to stop she makes a bold move that puts her in danger.
Iris meets her long lost brother, IMMEDIATELY starts meddling in his life because she doesn't personally approve and puts herself in danger over it.

This is why I can't stand her. You know she'll get her way at the end of the episode, too.
>>
>>79024373
Her older suit was way better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 800x534
Can we agree that Iris is the best tv superhero love interest currently?
>>
>>79024741
It's not because Barry haven't stopped a single gang shootout or drug bust yet.
>>
>>79024741

But is not, is a city in the midwest.
>>
>>79024681
Zoom will steal her away to Earth-2 as he did with Jesse, to further twist the Flash into enhancing his connection to the Speed Force.
>>
>>79024809
I'm not talking about location.
>>
>>79024774
Not even in her own show.
>>
>>79024592
Based on what I'm hearing from people in the industry, season 3 will now slow down with the speedsters, although there will be more Rogue shenanigans on the side.
>>
>>79024774
She's the worst woman on this show. Literally every other love interest has been a more likable and interesting person. All she does is wine, guilt people, and she wouldn't even have her job if Barry didn't spoon feed her flash exclusives. She brings nothing to the table with the team yet demands they involve her.
>>
>>79024664
There are incestuous animals

There are cannibalistic animals

There are rapist animals

There are pedophilic animals

Are those ok? Are those natural? Think faggot
>>
>>79024749
>finding dumb reasons to hate iris
you realize there's a whole part of episode 10 dedicated to joe telling wally to stop drag racing right?
>>
>>79024898
>Being this much of a homophobe
But why
Like, as badly as religious homophobes are, at least they believe it's bad because it'll lead to God hating the world. But what reason do you for being this much of a faggot?
>>
>>79024902
You understand that she's constantly been lecturing and making demands that everyone around her essentially revolve around her, right?

She literally threw a fit over her cop father and brother not keeping her in the loop about everything they do.
>>
>>79024898
Yes to all. Are they morally right from a human perspective is another matter. But they're all natural.
>>
>>79024737
You retard. Who's Jason rusch?

This is why people talk shit behind your back
>>
File: ....png (116 KB, 643x422) Image search: [Google]
....png
116 KB, 643x422
>>79024898
>>
File: 1404828833911.png (157 KB, 519x293) Image search: [Google]
1404828833911.png
157 KB, 519x293
Why are the only good Flash threads talkbacks?
>>
>>79024972

They should have brought him back.
http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Rusch
>>
>>79024975
>>79024965
>Accusing me of fearing homos
>Not answering my question

Just shut the fuck up, you're not worth my time
>>
>>79024972
>Who's Jason rusch?

He is not Jason, Jason exists in that universe. And is not the same guy, for fucks sake m8, just stop posting. Are you black? that's the only excuse for that kind of stupidity.
>>
>>79024969
Incest rights when senpai?

Zoophile right's when senpai?

Pedo right's when senpai?
>>
>>79024992
Too caught up with the actual show to feed the trolls.
>>
>>79025028
god no, Jax is a much more better foil to Stein's smartness.

>>79025028
The actor didn't came back, this isn't like the comics anon where you can just pull characters willy nilly, you got to take into account the people who play them (Then again, they "recast" Linda Park but you're comparing like a cameo first appearance to a side appearance where they actually moved the plot forward)
>>
In an effort to save this thread, I'll drop what I've been hearing about season 3.

It'll center on the Speed Force and it's abilities to warp both space, time and the laws of physics. There'll be some sort of "Speed Force Burst" in the season 2 finale that'll give several people across the world a connection to the Speed Force that manifests itself in superspeed and superspeed-related powers. The main villain of the first 9, at least, will be Cicada, with Savitar as his enforcer, but there'll be a bigger threat on the horizon, plus the usual Rogues / Reverse-Flash / Grodd shenanigans.
>>
>>79024391
FAGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>79024774
Thawne is pretty okay in Quantico
>>
>>79024714
>King Shark is coming back
No way they have the budget for an actual episode based on him.
>>
>>79024966
>She literally threw a fit over her cop father and brother not keeping her in the loop about everything they do.
everyone agrees that keeping iris in the dark so long about barry being the flash was an incredibly dumb move. she's been far better in season 2 in comparison because she knows the secret and what's going on, rather than being the only one in the dark.

get your head out of your ass and stop being so mad
>>
>>79022521
I NEED MOTHAFUCKIN PICTURES!
PICTURES OF THE FLASH, NIGGA!
>>
>>79025184
>The main villain of the first 9, at least, will be Cicada, with Savitar as his enforcer
I like what I'm hearing.
>>
>>79025258
maybe they'll cheap out so hard on like 2 episodes, that'll get us like..... 1 minute and a half of King Shark. I mean, Geomancer, all you need to do is shake the camera, and bam, instant earthquake effect, the Turtle? Just have them move reeeeaaaaallll slowly, bam slowing powers
>>
>>79025483

Are you saying Coretta Scott King was stupid?
>>
>>79022521
>Scott Evans
Chris Evans' gay brother?
>>
>>79024749
Ugh so they took notes from Venditti's shit comic, I thought Geoff was going to do some quality control but I guess not.
>>
>>79025231
Until he died there too.

Fucking Eddie needs to come back.
>>
>>79024817
>Thinking Patty is that important
Nah from the looks of things WestAllen is a thing in earth 2. So Zoom probably believes Iris is just as important on Earth 1.
>>
>>79025184
Ok I want this.
>>
>>79023739
No one else has noted this. I am.
>>
>>79023681
It's OK - by all accounts (and by that I mean the people at my college cafeteria) Joe and Iris are oreos. The CW is blacker than both of them combined because it's made from the remains of UPN. So this new guy only bumps the number of black people on this show up to 1 and 3/5ths.
>>
Thread got purged.
>>
>>79024774
not Major "savior of all of Seattle" Lillywhite
>>
>>79024482
Yeah, I want to see more development of the Rogues. And the introduction of some ones whose debuts are long overdue, like Mirror Master and the Top and Dr Alchemy and Kadabra.
>>
From the beginning I promised to drop this show once they introduced black Wally.

I kept my promise. It wasn't hard because the novelty wore off and all we were left with was terrible writing, acting and directing.
>>
>>79022521
>Flash as a phony
The man literally uses superpowers regularly in public. How the fuck do you think he's a fake?
>>
>>79030424
>The man literally swings from webs regularly in public. How the fuck do you think he's a fake?
>>
>>79030642
Jonah knows Spider-Man is a real suoerpowered individual he just thinks he's a criminal
>>
>>79022521
>Yo bring me pictures o' da nigga flash.
>>
>>79030642
JJJ thinks Spiderman is a menace not a phony. Jesus learn your shit.
>>
>>79030381
See you next episode! :^)
>>
File: 1408412664333.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1408412664333.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>79024774

According to what? How she basically did everything wrong? How she practically jumped into danger cause of "muh blog"? How she antagonized everyone for trying to take care of her, then antagonized them again for keeping shit from her (with good reason)? How she adds literally nothing to the dynamic even though she is in the loop now? Sounds like wife material to me, put a ring on dat shit!
>>
>>79023681
This. It's like every chance they can get away with it there's a new diversity character for brownie points. Fuck Amell Jr. for bailing and giving them an excuse to do it again with firestorm.
>>
>>79031088
No you're just racist.
>>
who dates all the black women on tv now that every race chases after white women?
>>
>>79025184
I actually don't want this. I was kind of hoping they'd slowly move away from speedster villains. But I guess it might work if they're exploring EVERYTHING the force can do besides super-speed.
>>
>>79031111
I bet you thought the new human torch was a cool idea too you fucking mong.
Race swapping is stupid either way but apparently the only SJW approved position is that 'white'washing is wrong but changing whites to something else is justice.
Let's just make every second hero black apparently race doesn't matter when it's white but there's some inexplicable reason that we need to change all the white ones.
What is this double think?
Get munted Tyrone. Either it's cool always or it's not cool at all. None of this one way street 'prejudice + power' cuck rationale please.
>>
>>79031275
I'm sure in your racist mind your blind ignorant ideas make perfect sense, but don't expect anyone in the real world to take your racism seriously.
>>
>>79031146
The flash

Do white girls like black guys? Just a question
>>
>>79031275
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>79031275
Look at this deluded polcuck

Race swapping can be good, it always is in fact
>>
>>79031339
He didn't like it either way how is that racist?
>>
>>79031275
>>/pol/

Also, raceswapping is so they can appeal to larger demographics

They see a correlation between white girls and black roles
>>
>>79031339
>making characters white is evil
>making characters black is super cool
It doesn't take a genius to see a trend here m8. Let's talk again about the 'real world' in a decade and we'll see what's tenable

>>79031390
>>79031469
>don't go on /pol/
It makes responses like this extra satisfying.

>>79031417
>Race swapping can be good
Then why is the reverse met with outcry?
>>
>>79031467
>Tyrone
>Cuck

Clearly not a racist, LOL.
>>
>>79031362
some do some don't
t. a nig
>>
>>79031507
I meant his main point
>>
>>79031486
Doesn't change the fact that race swapping works. It buttblasts /r9k/ fags like you and turns white girls on

Win win
>>
>>79031507
>on 4chan
>call people fags
>ah ah homophobic
>>>/lgbt/
That's how rational you sound right now. You're the one supporting things that are definitionally racist. Have one standard for everyone is as equal as it gets but you opposed that.
>>
>>79031467
>racial slurs aren't racist
Demonstrating how stupid /po/tards and racists in general are.
>>
>>79031589
>>79031589
I said he's clearly not a racist, can't you read, faggot?
>>
>>79031581
>/r9k/
>implying yet again

>turns white girls on
Heavy scepticism faggot. CW wants those whale dollars, we agree on that but somehow Arrow isn't inundated. If it's as sound a business move as you're suggesting why not bet on the winning horse with ALL of their shows.
Also if you're: (hell even if you aren't)
>>79031469
I'd like a source on this claim senpai
>>
>>79031641
They are the embodiment of pussyphobia
>>
>>79031592
No, insults are par for the course here loser also im black
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 600x827) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 600x827
>>79031664
You see, arrow already has 3 black members, and it's increasing.

That's what makes the flash so popular, it's diverse.

With interracial marriage and so forth on the rise, there's a higher demand of the opposite complexion
>>
File: 1414979689710.png (89 KB, 259x344) Image search: [Google]
1414979689710.png
89 KB, 259x344
>>79031592
>cuck is now a black racial slur
Wew lad
>>
>>79031737
Well that explains Legend of Korra

I think
>>
>>79031737

> babysitter

The fuck are we talking here, like having sex with underage kids?
>>
>>79031737
>literally don't have to search white as it's the standard
Yes people are interested in blacks but you do realise 'women' are not statistically equivalent to 'white women' and that women who frequently watch porn are not the same as All Women as there are large groups that don't watch porn or watch it less frequently.
Good attempt. It is effective anecdotally to a point but statistically you've got fuck all.
Also only one of those terms is male, the other is female and the top term is uni-sex while more terms on the list are lesbian. More like than not they're searching black chicks mate.
>>
Take note. This is the cw model.

You can see the unification between these cast members, if the cwverse was all white, it would critically panned and would have dropped in ratings.
>>
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 1280x768
>>79031829
Blacked.com is the most popular (2015) "women porn" website according to trends, Ergo disproving your post
>>
>>79031899
You took the time to find a pic but not to find these 'treds', mate?
Also again you still can't demographically indicate the break down of users. 'Girls' into no porn, high porn, some porn. High/some porn girls into ethnicity.
Your findings don't generalise and without demographic data hardly prove your point, assuming your 'trends' are legit in the first place.
If they are legit I am willing to cede that women who frequently use porn frequently watch interracial at high rates if you like.
>>
>>79031983

I'm not a porn statistician.
>>
>>79031899
>Elsa
KEK
>>
>>79031899
LET
>>
IT
>>
GOOOOOOOOO
>>
So when is zoom gonna do something
>>
>>79024028
He's gay in the comics too.
>>
>>79024578
Can't wait for Eobard.
>>
The Flash is always getting cucked by all the women he likes.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.