[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Captain America: Civil War" Will Be Funnier, Yet Darker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 20
>Though "Captain America: Civil War" deals with some weighty subject matter, directors Joe and Anthony Russo say their next Marvel film will provide audiences with a few more laughs than "Winter Soldier."

>Describing the last "Captain America" film as a political thriller and the upcoming third as a psychological thriller, the pair explain how they were able to take advantage of the expanded roster of heroes and villains to add some moments of levity into a story that, at times, goes "darker" than the previous movie.

>"There’s a good portion of ['Civil War'] that's actually funnier than 'Winter Soldier,' because there are characters in that film, that come from worlds where the tone is more comedic," the brothers tell Collider. Not all the characters in that movie have the same history as the Avengers. They’re coming at the problem of the film, not embedded with that baggage.

>"They're not tied to the central arc of the movie with the same motivation as the other characters, so they can be lighter. I think there are a lot lighter moments because there are much darker moments as well. We did have to work very hard at that."

>Directed by Joe and Anthony Russo and starring Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie and more, "Captain America: Civil War" opens May 6, 2016.

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/captain-america-civil-war-will-be-funnier-yet-darker-than-winter-soldier
>>
>>78983607
>>>/tv/
>>
So dark quips
>>
>Funnier

Incoming 500+ replies thread.
>>
>>78983607
>There’s a good portion of ['Civil War'] that's actually funnier than 'Winter Soldier,'

so fucking DANK. THANK YOU BASED QUIPMASTER RDJ
>>
File: 1452796834196.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1452796834196.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>78983607
>Funnier
Dropped.
>>
They've already said Spider-Man and Ant-Man are brought in halfway through, completely divorced from the ideological conflict the other Avengers are going through, and become sources of comic relief.

We even know there's a scene where Scott drops his spaghetti meeting Cap and tries to feel his pecs.
>>
>>78983607
It's probably gonna be Ant Man and Carlos being quipping and maybe Falcon too.

RDJ always gets all the quips and I'd actually like to see him be super serious through the whole movie.
>>
>>78983607
i think it makes sense. as long as it's not quip central like age of ultron, it should be fine. i hate civil war comic but i got faith in russos.
>>
I hope Spider-Man's quip about Stephen King is in. It sounded funny.
>>
>>78983746
>i think it makes sense. as long as it's not quip central like age of ultron, it should be fine

they literally said quiptron was a dark movie
>>
>>78983727
I researched the trailer last night and some of those rdj hurt faces felt really real, if the Russo's can channel that seriousness into the character that'd be straight dope desu

>>78983753
What was that?
>>
I REALLY hope X-Men is the best capeflick this summer.

DC and Marvel need swift kicks in the ass.
>>
Sounds fantastic. Batman v Superman is fucking doomed and wont compare.
>>
>>78983850
but the xmen are marvel
>>
MEME OFF, BRO, YOU AND MEME
>>
>>78983958
Not MCU, though.
>>
File: Muggas and F4 go home.jpg (209 KB, 954x628) Image search: [Google]
Muggas and F4 go home.jpg
209 KB, 954x628
>>78983958
not anymore
>>
>>78983633
You know what, I'm not even annoyed. You're always either the first or second comment on these threads. Good work.
>>
File: table flip.png (38 KB, 148x143) Image search: [Google]
table flip.png
38 KB, 148x143
>Tony is the funny
>Cap is the dark
>it's like poetry
>>
THE WINTER SOLDIER had humor too, so this shouldn't alarm you.
>>
>>78983998
Aw, little Bloodshot!
Have more?
>>
>>78983914
Kek, sure thing buddy.
>>
>>78983847
Spider-Man complaining with Iron Man that since Cap's side has Carrie White (Wanda) Stark could at least get Cujo in on the Registration.
>>
>>78984007
Winter Soldier had less humor in it than Incredible Hulk, which is what makes it so distinct among the MCU's films.
>>
File: good luck.png (36 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
good luck.png
36 KB, 150x148
>>78984022
google valiant emoji
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

fucking marvel. This shit will bomb
>>
>>78984091
Not really. The difference is that Russos' quips are quick and don't break the tension, you acknowledge and smirk, and keeps focused on the actor. Whedon dwells on his jokes too much, he breaks the narrative so you can stop and (hopefully) laugh.
>>
>>78984093
Awesomest thing today. You're awesome anon.
>>
>DEADPOOL is humor.
>DAWN OF JUSTICE has humor
>CIVIL WAR has humor
>APOCALYPSE has humor
>SUICIDE SQUAD has humor
>DOCTOR STRANGE probably will have humor.

srs fans literally BTFO
>>
File: doomsday.jpg (148 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.jpg
148 KB, 1600x800
>>78984026
woah woah don't freak out it's just a mask
>>
>>78984163
DC edgelords on suicide watch.
>>
>>78983607
>"There’s a good portion of ['Civil War'] that's actually funnier than 'Winter Soldier,' because there are characters in that film, that come from worlds where the tone is more comedic," the brothers tell Collider. Not all the characters in that movie have the same history as the Avengers. They’re coming at the problem of the film, not embedded with that baggage.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Characters like Ant-Man or Spiderman should be more lighthearted and tell some jokes. That's in character. It's only a problem when every character speaks in quips and has the same type of humor, like in Whedon movies.
>>
It's got Spider-man in it so by that virtue alone there better be some shit talking that's worth a few keks.

But by all means continue with your shitty thread.
>>
>>78984166
>doomsday

It's Bizarro dumbass.
>>
File: 1.jpg (428 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
428 KB, 1800x1200
Well, there goes my hope.

At least we still have bvs, deadpool, maybe x-men

And skwd
>>
>>78983607
So basically, Paul Rudd is there to dispense laffs every now and then.
>>
>>78984191
what about netflix fags?
>>
>>78984204
Even Snyder has acknowledged him as Doomsday. Get on with the times.
>>
>>78983988
so?

>>78983996
read comics please
>>
>>78984163
>>78984191
Jokes are fine if they're good, but from what I've seen of those movies all the jokes suck.
>>
Lol what a disaster. This movie will be the next fantastic four. Screencap
>>
>>78984163
The complaint isn't about the presence of humor. The complaint is about TOO MUCH humor. Deadpool doesn't fucking count, he's a joke character in the first place. The problem with his movie is the romance plot being his primary motivation to be a hero.
>>
>>78983711
I can accept Ant-man humor and Spider-man's signature jokes.
>>
>>78984212
David Ayer literally said that judging by the sizzle reel people will be caught off-guard by how funny "Suicide Squad" is.

"Deadpool" is literally a comedy, "Batman V Superman" is ladden with comedy, voluntary or otherwise, and Singer's movies always have comedic scenes in them.
>>
>>78983607
>Captain America: Civil War" Will Be Funnier

Thank fuck

They were trying to be too edgy in the trailers
>>
File: 2manycooks.png (1 MB, 1261x706) Image search: [Google]
2manycooks.png
1 MB, 1261x706
>>78983607
>Describing the last "Captain America" film as a political thriller
Funny considering Winter Soldier was in no way political and that, in giving away the mystery 1/3 of the way in and resolving the plot entirely by 2/3 of the way in, it wasn't much of a thriller either.

>Written by the same people who wrote Winter Soldier
I know what movie I'm not seeing!
>>
And Dropped.

I'd rather watch deadpool desu
>>
>>78983996

I don't know what hurts more. No X-Men or how shitty photoshoped this is.
>>
>>78984246
PROTIP: It's not.
>>
>>78984204
lol
>>
>durr the problem with Age of Ultron was humor
No, idiot, the problem with Age of Ultron was the confused script and utter lack of tension
>durr Winter Soldier will be better with jokes
No, idiot, that script blew more ass than Age of Ultron
>>
>>78984212
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-batman-v-superman-808446

> The footage he showed was surprisingly dark in tone, but at the shoot Ayer told THR of the film, “The real shock is how hilarious it’s going to be.”
>>
File: SoupsQuips.jpg (29 KB, 540x195) Image search: [Google]
SoupsQuips.jpg
29 KB, 540x195
>w-why do superheroes quip in these movies? why can't they be like the comics?

They are like the comics.
>>
>>78984273
The entire movie was about government surveillance in the middle of the NSA controversy, so it had a pretty obvious political thematic message.

And thriller aren't solely mysteries.
>>
>>78984295
Then explain the trailer where Wade specifically describes saving his girlfriend as his reason for becoming a superhero.
>>
>>78984267
>>78984272

>That damage control
>Marvel cucks will defend this

Yet another marvel comedy. I won't even illegally download.
>>
>>78983607
Marvel is such a joke. Thank God Fox and WB are stepping it up this year.
>>
>>78984322
>lack of tension

thanks to the constant jokes?
>>
>>78984246
>The problem with his movie is the romance plot being his primary motivation to be a hero.
You know the script leaked years ago right?
His motivation is revenge.
>>
>>78984339
It's a trailer.

That line is different in the script.
>>
ALL THIS MARVEL QUIP DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>78984357
>>78984362
Well if I'm wrong, then that's great. I don't want Deadpool bogged down by romance plot.
>>
Based WB and Fox.

I guess I'll skip this marvel movie. Who's with me?
>>
>>78984397
Don't get me wrong, you'll get a fair share of romance, but Deadpool won't be solely informed by that.
>>
What triggers /co/'s autism more in cape movies?

Romance or humor?
>>
>>78984336
>The entire movie was about government surveillance in the middle of the NSA controversy
But it had nothing to say and there was no politics involved. An evil cult wanted to use a plot device (magic computer software) to mass-murder people that posed a threat to their takeover. That's not political, that's your basic moustache-twirling doom cult comic book shit. There's nothing wrong with it, but don't you fucking call it political.

>thrillers aren't solely mysteries
You are correct, of course. A thriller, however, is essentially defined by a heightened tension. Thrills and chills require investment and fear.

When you reveal the mystery, you take away a large amount of the tension because you know what the threat is and where it will be coming from. When you disarm the threat 2/3s through the movie and still have 30-40 minutes runtime left you've effectively made the climax of your movie tension-free and can't rightly call your movie a thriller.

It certainly started out as a thriller; the sequence with Nick Fury and the scenes immediately after that set the movie up not as a political thriller but as a spy movie with noir elements, and then they nearly instantly find nerd-in-the-machine and all that shit gets thrown out the window for generic superhero shenanigans.
>>
File: 8597734916_0660010884.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8597734916_0660010884.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>78983996
>X-Men is still a top three book at Marvel
>mon visage
>>
>>78984356
You would think so, but no.

The lack of tension is mainly enforced by two things:
Pre-climax it's that Ultron's goals are hazy at best and he doesn't seem to be much of an immediate threat outside of mostly-ignored exposition that's there to patch plot holes (why didn't ultron just fire a nuke? uhhh...jarvis stopped him)
During the climax all tension is lost due to the tissue-paper composition of the Ultron bodies. Even Hawkeye is slaughtering Ultrons by the score, how could I take that seriously as a threat?
>>
File: Supes pls.png (307 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Supes pls.png
307 KB, 403x403
>>78984347
>Marvel is such a joke. Thank God Fox and WB are stepping it up this year.
>>
>>78984455
Humor, but there's something interesting

Watching too much The Dark Knight saga really affects some anons here, thinking that just because something is FUN, the movie will immediately suck.

It's like they just want the 90's back, and with it the death of comics as a whole!

But for real, don't think that because of what possibly 15 guys says, it represents the majority of everyone that actually watches movies.
>>
This is never a good thing. I have never seen a film grounded in action that manages to be dark and funny at the same time without it being jarring as fuck and tonally horrible.
>>
>>78984521
This is all true, but that doesn't disregard the damage that the jokes did to the tone of the film. Remember how Quicksilver died? With a joke.
>>
I like how people think other movies having humor is somehow the same as MCU bullshit.

Even Nolan movies had some humor. They just don't have the WINK WINK NUDGE FUCK THE TONE humor Thor and Avengers movies have.

Wolverines "you gonna pick all that shit up" was legit funny.
>>
File: die-hard.jpg (23 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
die-hard.jpg
23 KB, 300x438
>>78984638
Watch more movies, faggot.
>>
>>78984760
see>>78984327
>>
>>78984684
Catchphrase does not always equal to joke, dude.

Still, you can blame that on the director and whoever modified the script of the film to be filled with "quips" and being a bigger fuck-up that what people were "promised" in the trailer.
>>
>>78983607
>>78983639

>Will Be Funnier, Yet Darker, Than "Winter Soldier

so they're stepping up their game with racist/fat jokes now?
>>
>>78984821
I don't see how they changes my point at all. Nothing wrong with humor. Doesn't mean the way the Avengers and Thor movie do it isn't fucking awful.
>>
>>78983607
>Describing the last "Captain America" film as a political thriller and the upcoming third as a psychological thriller

Oh fuck off Russo's. You're making superhero action movies, just stop being so ashamed of it and own up to it.
Just because TWS had Robert Redford in it that doesn't make it All The Presidents Men, and just because your main characters disagree on how to superhero that doesn't mean it's some deep commentary on morality and the human condition.
>>
This movie is going to suck...just like every MCU film has since Winter Soldier
>>
>>78984896
Superhero movies have subgenres within themselves.
>>
>>78983850
DOFP was the better capeshit of 2014
GotG was all hype because oh so different and risky! and Winter Soldier was the ‘‘best’’ by Marvel Comedic Universe standards
>>
>>78983711
>>78984248
Spider-man is the OG costumed quipster. RDJ is just Spiderman in a Iron man costume.
>>
>>78984896
>Oh fuck off Russo's. You're making superhero action movies

No they aren't, they're making family comedies and romantic comedies. Only a couple of these movies qualify as action movies.
>>
>>78984935
That's fine, but The Winter Soldier is by no stretch of the imagination a political thriller.

See
>>78984457
>>
>>78985111
Don't shill for your own posts, man, that's lame.
>>
>>78983607
This doesn't make much sense. It basically translates into "WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE BUT THIS FILM HAS EVERYTHING SO GO SEE IT!".

I don't expect a dark turn though, not in any marvel movies.
>>
BOYS
MMMMMMMMM
>>
>>78984791
i want die hard except its the punisher real bad.
>>
>>78984935
But it's not a thriller though. Thrillers don't end with giant airships crashing into the ground.
And it sucks at being political too. Any political movie worth it's salt atleast tries to give the bad guys some credibility, but TWS just turns them into super-nazi's because fuck Cap actually having to question anything about the modern world.
The moral of the movie is literally "Government surveillance is bad, because robot Mengele could use it to murder half of the planet with a pair of airships".
>>
>>78985224
>>>/tv/
>>
>>78985228
>i have no idea what allegories and metaphors are
>>
>>78983711
Yeah I don't think Tony is going to be quipping much at least until Steve goes rogue.

I can see Spidey and Scott quipping and in the case of Scott he has his very distinct humor.
>>
>Any spiderman scene
>Spiderman meets Antman scene
>Antman meets Captain and goes full on fanboy scene
>Wanda and Vision love scene.

i can see these all full of laughter in the audience
>>
>>78984327
Comics are shit. Why do they make movies out of them?
>>
>>78985228

>But it's not a thriller though. Thrillers don't end with giant airships crashing into the ground.

Being a bit objective with those genre definitions are we...genre is about more than which black and white cliches each is allowed to do, you might as well say Alien isn't a horror film because it's about space and not the devil

>And it sucks at being political too. Any political movie worth it's salt atleast tries to give the bad guys some credibility, but TWS just turns them into super-nazi's because fuck Cap actually having to question anything about the modern world.

It's about Operation Paperclip....which was a real thing. look it up mr expert on politics.
>>
>>78985521
>It's about operation paperclip
What? No it isn't. It's very blatantly supposed to be a commentary on mass surveilance, it's just an idiotic one.

Just because it involves Nazis doesn't mean it's trying to say something about operation paperclip
>>
Dude just quip my shit up
>>
File: 1.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1381) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1381
So since we won't be watching Civil war, is daredevil the only good marvel thing to come out of 2016?
>>
>>78985828
>we
Don't generalize, I'm excited to see civil war, just because you jaded to fun doesn't mean everyone on this board has to be
>>
>>78985828
>Daredevil
>aka "Hell's Kitchen!" ad infinitum.

Hard pass.
>>
>>78985641
>Just because it involves Nazis doesn't mean it's trying to say something about operation paperclip

It's literally about how nazi war criminals infiltrated our government because they were hired in secret
>>
>>78985888

Sorry, the /co/uncil has decided. We will not be watching this movie.
>>
>>78985888
>fun
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1410323730678.jpg (3 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3 KB, 242x251
>>78985962
I don't think you understand what political commentary is.
>>
>>78985828
>>78985888

So we're all going to skip this trash? Good.

>That marvel fatigue
>>
>>78986072
>>78985991
>>78985828
>Hating fun
No wonder you edgelords haven't gotten laid yet
>>
>>78986130
Now try sharing your own opinion without using buzzwords this time.
>>
>>78986130
Wow all this projecting. Guess we found the virgin.

>Hey girls I love Whor shes so fun, and I love Black Widow saving the dumb boys, pls fuqq me?
>>
>>78986130
What are your thought on the batman v superman trailer?
>>
Ant-Man and Hawkeye confirmed for broing it up
>>
>>78986162
>fun is a buzzword
I'm excited to see this film because I've enjoyed the previous films

>>78986184
>fucking implying
You're the one projecting kiddo, I never said anything about Whor or BW

>>78986197
'S alright, I'm seeing that film as well, and Deadpool, and X-men
>>
>>78985513
They enjoy rustling /co/mblr's jimmies?
>>
>>78986130
>Omelette
>That's not a party
>dance off

That "fun", the marvel kind, is shit. I hope this movie flops so marvel stops flooding the marks with shit movies.
>>
>>78986162
>>78986184
>>78986197
>n-n-no u

Keep crying, you might get something wet for a change
>>
>>78983607
>marvel being lighthearted about everything

What happens when someone gets raped?
>>
This board somehow got more autistic in the last two years.
>>
>>78986368
Walk it off
>>
File: uwuff.jpg (190 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
uwuff.jpg
190 KB, 852x1041
For FUCK sake, Marvel.
>>
>>78986391

It's the influx of marvel drones trying to hype up a hypeless dead on arrival movie
>>
>>78986397
Picture Cap saying this.

>If you get raped, walk it off.

Hilarious.
>>
>>78986336
Yeah idk if you know this but...the MCU is for girls, trying to get into girls pants by acting girly doesn't work.
>>
>>78984227
On life support
>>
>>78986436
Autism exhibit A.
Maybe if I tag you and follow you back to your friends we can trace this back to patient zero.
>>
File: 13435151365161.jpg (231 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
13435151365161.jpg
231 KB, 830x974
>ITT
>>
>>78986391
It's no autism, it's hate.
Hate that some idiots have for people liking things, not matter where they come from.

And /tv/ idiots crossboarding after the nominations for the Oscars have been revealed, with plenty of some godd movies being nominated instead of their fedora-core tier movies.

...Or perhaps there is indeed an influx of idiots now.
>>
File: 1434338592211.jpg (17 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
1434338592211.jpg
17 KB, 200x235
Marvel drones getting blasted in here
>>
>>78986436
Is that what it is? I thought it was all the DCasuals who are assblasted at their chosen brand being relegated to second place.

Go figure...
>>
File: CPPqFOQU8AAZadd.jpg (35 KB, 575x567) Image search: [Google]
CPPqFOQU8AAZadd.jpg
35 KB, 575x567
so youre telling me this shit movie will still have quips and witty shit. Im done.
>>
So Thor 3 is in trouble. Fuck.

>Surtur: Time to die odinson, my magic is far superior to yours!

>Thor: Magic doesn't exist, it's just science, that's what my good friend stark told me. He also taught me how to make a martini

>Surtur: ?? What are you doing with your feet?

>Thor: I'm dancing, bro. My good friend that guards the galaxy *winks* taught me
>>
>>78986676
>Spider-man in the movie
>expecting there not to be any quips
>>
>>78986699
Yeah, because movies without Spider-Man were grimdark murderfests.
>>
>>78986679
Surtur, if he's even in the stupid movie, will just be a mindless 20 foot tall alien lava worm being controlled by loki.
>>
Is anyone gonna see all the movies this year or are have you all been blinded by company wars. I'm pretty hype for everything that's been given a trailer so far
>>
>>78986563
If you like Marvel movies you don't read Marvel comics. Or didn't until the movies came out...

Fuck off casual faggot
>>
>>78987173
I won't be seeing any of the DC trash.
>>
>>78987173
I'm planning on seeing BvS, Civil War, Suicide Squad and maybe X-Men too.
Deadpool doesn't interest me and we haven't really seen much of Doctor Strange yet.
>>
>>78987230
You are so fucking off base, it's hilarious. I've been reading comics for DECADES son. I remember Death and Return of Superman as it unfolded.

I bet you didn't start until after you saw the Dark Knight. That would explain your lack knowledge of what the superhero genre consists of.

>lol, quips. not in a serious movie for serious people like myself

see>>78984327
>>
>>78987173
I'll probably skip the mcu shit.

I'll watch fox and dc
>>
>>78987173
I'll probably check out deadpool and suicide squad. I'll torrent the rest.
>>
>>78987173
Would like to see them all, but probably won't be able to.

The ones I'll make an effort to watch this year are BvS, CW, X-Men, Independence Day and maybe Star Trek Beyond.
>>
>>78987438
Same, although I'll be forced to watch the Marvel shit cause my girlfriend likes it...I'll most likely just text here about how shit it is while in the theater.

>>78987382
You're trying too hard. If you grew up reading Marvel, you know why these movies are cancer.

You also didn't grow up with the stupid panel you linked to, nor is it in the same vein as the MCU in either case.
>>
>>78986679
Thor movies have been absolute shit.
>>
>>78987173

civil war will be the only movie i wont be watching.
>>
>>78986368
Jessica Jones?
>>
>>78985105
do romcoms usually have giant action setpieces?
>>
/co/ gonna bitch like bitchy little bitches all of the twenty times they see this movie in the theater and post about how much they hate it while they're jerking off to the bluray

Fucking Sheldons.
>>
>>78985888
Da fuck? You're excited for something that is literally going to make a meme out of comics for the next ten years. How dense can you be? I fucking hate you newfags who just picked up a comic because of hurr hurr Marvel Movies hurr hurr. Fuck off

And you know what? That's fine if you like it, thats your opinion, but you're still a faggot
>>
Levity is perfectly fine when done in the right context. Ant Man and Spider-Man bouncing off others trying to keep things from becoming a complete dark and broody edgelord fantasy is exactly how it should be.
>>
File: gooby.png (222 KB, 1039x1000) Image search: [Google]
gooby.png
222 KB, 1039x1000
>>78983607
>funnier
>"darker" (That's what they said about AoU)
>>
>>78988413
>Newfag
I've been reading comics since before the MCU was a thing. I just happen to enjoy the movies, regardless if it bastardizes comics. That's what reading comics is for
>>
>>78983607
>the last "Captain America" film as a political thriller and the upcoming third as a psychological thriller
Still ashamed of calling them superhero movies, huh?
>>
>>78983711
>completely divorced from the ideological conflict the other Avengers are going through

Hah.
>>
This better be because of spidey
>>
>>78987230
>If you like Marvel movies you don't read Marvel comics. Or didn't until the movies came out...
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>78990118
CASUAL
A
S
U
A
L

proof MCU is the cancer killing this board
>>
Scott is spaghetti central...so much potential kekking...

> Scott Lang looks at Wanda's Romani jewellery.

> "That's a lot of ex-boyfriends."
>>
>>78990255
dubs confirm
also I dont think their are that many MCU fags here...just some very dedicated damage control fags
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.