[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
With the success of series such as Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Man in the High Castle, the clamour of the growing fanbase for more from the incredible world of the 2012 DREDD movie cannot be ignored - we call on TV and movie producers to step up to the plate and give us more, either through a pay-to-view TV series or a new movie!
>>
You aren't shilling properly
>>
>>78981000
>Netflix Dredd series
>Sequel to the movie
>Episodic adventures of Dredd

MY DICK
>>
Dredd had his chance

You failed
>>
Does nobody know what a cult classic is nowadays?
>>
>>78981000

Let me break it down for you: it's not going to happen, and if it ever DID happen (and it WON'T), it would happen in a way that was stripped down and unappealing to you. You cannot re-bottle that lightning.
>>
File: judge death.jpg (181 KB, 917x700) Image search: [Google]
judge death.jpg
181 KB, 917x700
>>
>>78981098
>>78981038
>>78981028
Did a judge send you to the isocubes or something?
>>
File: 1314730369518.jpg (260 KB, 1199x776) Image search: [Google]
1314730369518.jpg
260 KB, 1199x776
>tfw 2012 dredd failed so hard because they had to jump on the 3D band wagon

It still hurts.
>>
>>78981000
They've said over and over again that it isn't going to happen. Let it go anon
>>
>>78981683

Textbook example of marketing ruining everything.

The 3D was great though.
>>
>>78981790
>Textbook example of marketing ruining everything.

The 3D part of the title made people think it was just a remake of the Stallone movie.
>>
Dredd sequel is something we need but don't deserve.
>>
A cartoon at least shouldn't be too much to ask for. The brand isn't going to be more popular. 2000ad should get their shit together.
>>
>>78981028
Its a fan thing, not exactly shilling
>>
>>78982033
One of the producer of Dredd actually commissioned those :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usKo1IaTHjA
They are decent.
>>
>>78981683
actually the 3D was forced on by the producers or something along those lines. Basically if there was no 3D there was no Dredd
>>
>>78981000
Signed!
>>
>>78981028

>Proof that Mama posts on /tv/
>>
A movie isn't gonna happen, but a TV series?? Could be... and it would give Dredd and his universe space to breathe.

Make it so.
>>
>>78981041
Yeah dude obviously, they get remade all the time.
>>
>>78981000
1 Big Problem:

You can't pretend Vancouver is a Megacity.
>>
Bring him back
>>
It's already been too long
>>
Can someone post pages of Deeds dealing with rape victims? How about racism?
>>
>>78984024
I see what you're up to. Some select Hershey and/or Anderson pages should do the trick.
>>
>>78983858
The movie was basically the perfect pilot for a tv series. Just a day in the life of a Judge.
>>
>>78981000
would be cool to have karl urban back

at least at 6 episodes
him dealing with the corruption of 'dirty' judges and maybe a subplot for a possible movie later on.
>>
>>78984077
I'm not up to anything. I haven't read Dress in so long.

I remember him making fun of fatties so that's awesome.
>>
>>78981123
heh
>>
>>78981000
I am all for this, Dredd ahould jump into the comic craze bandwagon dammit, and having a shiw would be great.
>>
>>78981098
Can't you just let us have our dream for a little while?
>>
>tfw we will never have a judge dredd movie featuring the dark judges

Why
>>
I've signed up how about you citizen?
>>
File: 1449519827419.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449519827419.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
A Dredd TV series would be fucking amazing.

Netflix, you're already making gorrilians of dollars with Marvel IPs, and this would be relatively cheap to produce. Especially if it's just day to day Dredd stories dealing with Mega City One citizens and not The Dark Judges or something. Though that would be nice, I'd take a more realistic Dredd over no Dredd at all at this point.

Being totally honest, I prefer scaled back gritty crime drama Dredd stories to the more grand scale sci-fi ones, but I'm not opposed to fun and those stories are still pretty fucking rad.
>>
>>78983911
Dude, were can you pretend it's a MegaCity?
>>
Some comic books should just stay comic books. I don;t want 2000 AD to turn into Marvel or DC.
>>
>>78991510
Detriot
Chicago
Mexico City
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.