[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Update! http://killsixbilliondemons.com/ >Glut on the fl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: WON49.jpg (676 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WON49.jpg
676 KB, 900x1165
Update!

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/
>Glut on the flesh of the universe

“Oh! The day was bright. A sound came upon the earth, and the Ardenwood itself bent and screamed, and the sky was rent with light. Such a tear it was, horizon to horizon, and from that fiery scar, a great heavenly host rode forth on steeds of smoke and ash. And at the head of that host was enthroned a bright queen, and her hair was like liquid gold, and star-fire was on her brow.

The great masters of this world drew up their spears and locked forearms in alliance. They rallied their armies to them, and girded themselves with battle lust. Ten times ten thousand men rode out to meet that host, all thick-armed soldiers from the seven great nations of this world. They rattled the earth with their passing, by God. I still remember the sound.

And all those ten times ten thousand men were rent into pieces and the pieces were tramped into the earth, and the soil was burned, and their bones were smashed to powder and fed to the soil. For that Queen was true Royalty, and not the pale and sluggish imitation of our former kings. Within her blazing tongue was the power of the holy Septagrammaton, and it’s name was the Glory.”

– Excerpt from Age of Fire, attributed to the sage-poet Avsa Galman. Said to be an early account of the conquering of his world by the god-queen Mother Om.

---

By the way, does anyone know the name of the font Abbie is using? Or did he create it by himself using a tool? I really like it.
>>
>>78947411
>And at the head of that host was enthroned a bright queen, and her hair was like liquid gold, and star-fire was on her brow.
I get the impression Allison will find that she has some things in common with Mottom.
>>
>>78947758
>Mottom tries to convince allison to be her sith apprentice
>>
>>78947758
Well, HAD something in common in Mottom.
Currently, Mottom could do with some skin care.
>>
>>78947758
Alison isn't a natural blonde.
>>
Is this comic just hero's journey cliché and pretentious pseudomyth, or is there more to it?
>>
>>78953334
we're all just in it for the art
>>
>>78953334
The art is fantastic, a bunch of the characters so far have been great, there are a ton of neat concepts at play like the whole mechanics behind devils and angels...

It's definitely doing the hero's journey, but then again, so does a great deal of literature.
>>
>>78953334
It's heroes journey, but jnstead of becoming wise and shit you honour god by being a reckless ignorant idiot
>>
>>78953334
Personally speaking I'm in it for the old-fangled weird-ass epithets.
>>
>>78947411
>By the way, does anyone know the name of the font Abbie is using? Or did he create it by himself using a tool? I really like it.
Yeah, me too. A source/name would be appreciated.
>>
>>78947758
What if Mottom is actually Mottom spelled backwards?
>>
>>78953334
I like it.
That's all I care about.
>>
Reminder that /co/ will eventually hate this comic, because /co/ is hate.

Is the palace just shitting out ash on those people? What are the caravans for?
>>
>>78954676

so millenials, the comic
>>
>>78959291
i guess that's how one might interpret it if they went on therightstuff.biz and liked a bunch of alt right pages on facebook

or you can just think of it as
>It's heroes journey, but jnstead of becoming wise and shit you honour god by being a reckless ignorant idiot
like he typed, it's not that long of a sentence that you need to break it down
>>
>>78953334
Yeah, if there's one thing I can't stand it comics it's protagonists and plot.

I like obscure abstract forms. You probably haven't heard of them.
>>
>>78959233
I'm pretty sure that's the palace's grey water. I assume the caravans follow the path of the palace.
>>
>>78953334
It's all about the art and demon designs for me. I only barely pay attention to the story.
>>
>>78947411

Goddamn, that's certainly a change in color schemes. The people who were whining about the Void can get bent now. :D
>>
I don't get the last panel.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.