[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Who will win?
>>
>>78937627
All of these characters vary wildly in power depending on the writer and the story. There's no one sure outcome.
>>
File: lewds.jpg (567 KB, 720x1018) Image search: [Google]
lewds.jpg
567 KB, 720x1018
Wonder Woman

/co/mblr is real
>>
>>78938067
No it isnt. Fuck off
>>
>>78937627
>only 1 DC character
>>
Sentry it's not even an argument
>>
>>78937627
Is it a free for all, or four-on-one?
>>
>>78941259
Sentry still wins
>>
>>78937627

Everyone targets Superman because he's hogging the spotlight.
>>
Why is thor there?
>>
>>78941823

So the rest can break his arms and he has to wield his hammer with his teeth.
>>
>>78941477
>Sentry
No The Void wins.
>>
>>78941823
Same power set, with magic hammer
>>
>>78937627
Marvel seeing as how they would just gang up on Superman.
>>
Too bad none of these are on a DC powerlevel.

Superman stomps as usual
>>
File: Thor2.jpg (135 KB, 762x763) Image search: [Google]
Thor2.jpg
135 KB, 762x763
>>78941823
Thor was Marvel's Superman for a time. Hell Walt Simonson ditched the transformation thing and just had Thor walking around as a civilian wearing glasses as a disguise
>>
sentry or superman followed closely by thor
>>
>>78937627
The Sentry he has the fucking power of a million suns
>>
>>78937627
Gladiator can win... if he believes he can win. So it's psychological warfare to stop him. Superman's super thinking will let him reason that one out.

It's already in the comics that Superman can beat Thor (Justice League vs Avengers or whatever that book was called).

Hyperion I don't have a real good feel for powerlevel-wise. I doubt he's that great or the Avengers wouldn't have been able to defeat any of the evil versions of him.

The Sentry on the other hand, if he actually lets loose with his power level and isn't cowed by one of his many fears is on an absolutely ridiculous power level. He's not as smart as Superman, but he's as brawny, for sure.
>>
>>78937627
Gladiator would win it all.
>>
>>78942602
More like the power of a hyperbolic Silver Age-themed tagline that readers for some reason think is literal.

...But Sentry is more wildly inconsistent and overpowered than the rest.
>>
>>78943100
People use Superman Silver/Golden age BS all the time.
>>
>>78943100
Mainly because of Bendis and the fact that Jenkins is shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.