[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any new comics on Carnage after his deal with wanting to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Any new comics on Carnage after his deal with wanting to be a hero and having that spat with Nova?
>>
Anyone? I cant be the only one interested in this guy
>>
>>78931678
Yes. It's called Carnage.
>>
File: pizzaz innuendo.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
pizzaz innuendo.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>78931380
>this artwork

huge Carnage fan when I was a kid. This is some of the best I've seen.
>>
File: carnage series.jpg (842 KB, 2266x3122) Image search: [Google]
carnage series.jpg
842 KB, 2266x3122
Pic related ya dummy.
>>
>>78931380
>Carnage
>Wanting to be a hero
What
>>
>>78933434
I heard that Toxin Brock would be showing up in this, any truth to that?
>>
>>78933465

Did you miss the Glory that was Carnage man?
>>
>>78933480
Brock's been in every issue so far, but he's being kept on a leash by the government. They were about to activate the symbiote last issue, but the remote was knocked away and lost.
>>
>>78933703

Though by the sound of it, we're finally going to get Carnage vs. Broxin in the upcoming issue.
>>
>>78933465

AXIS was a hell of an event.
>>
>>78933886
>carnage vs broxin vs man-wolf vs cthon demons

When did this become the best spider book
>>
>>78933886
>Broxin
Heh that's cool.
>>
>>78934067

When it was a Carnage book.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.