[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Go Round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20160112.png (167 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
20160112.png
167 KB, 1280x905
Shauna/Ramesh = OTP
>>
She's going to ruin that poor boy!
>>
So is he a curry or a Muslim?
>>
>>78920754
Why do you care, again?
>>
>>78920819
I don't I just wanna see Shauna end up with someone who really cares about her, like Lottie.
>>
>>78920647
I think Shauna has more sense than that.

Now Mildred has a weakness for bad boys, but she's currently got.. something? going on with Jack, the least bad boy there is.

Charlotte is married to mystery.
>>
>>78920754
it's british, so probably the former.

Which does not preclude him from being the latter, also.
>>
Literally best girl, prove me wrong /co/
>>
>>78922194
>Jack, the least bad boy there is

He's marginally badder that the dude she had a crush on in Bobbins, at least.
>>
>>78923138
Wait, who was she crushing on in Bobbins?
>>
File: 20150324.png (64 KB, 945x351) Image search: [Google]
20150324.png
64 KB, 945x351
>>78923185
Eustace, her dad's grad student.
>>
>>78923292
Aw, I remembered she was fond of him but not that. RIP, The Man. You are now The Horse.
>>
>>78923121
She does look quite fetching in her Converse boots. Do you think she's been taking lessons in man-manipulation from Amy and Shelley?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.