[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Barry over Iris? Will they get back together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 597x595) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72 KB, 597x595
Is Barry over Iris? Will they get back together?
>>
>>78899839
It seems like it. He gave her some space since getting Eddie killed but now he looks genuinely happy with Zoom
>>
Patty a cutie
>>
>>78899937
That sucks. Patty has a flat personality. Iris on the other hand had a very big round personality
>>
File: 1452510788164.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452510788164.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
>yfw when Zoom fridges Patty
>>
They'll never be over each other. He told Joe he was reluctant to date Patty because she was not Iris, Iris masked her disappointment when she caught Barry kissing Patty, and then we have whatever the Hell is going on with Earth-2 Barry and Iris.
>>
>>78900638
Why would Joe want his two children dating? That's a little fucked up
>>
>>78900685
barry's not his kid, i guess
>>
>>78900685
He jerks off to it during those long, lonely nights at the stake-out.
>>
>>78900049
Yes Iris has two bigger personalities than Patty's.
>>
>>78900685
Barry is not his son.

Think about it. He raised Barry, knows Barry is an A-plus guy who genuinely and everlastingly loves Iris, and can provide and protect for her. Joe basically groomed the perfect son-in-law.
>>
>>78899839
>Jaden Smith face
>>
>>78901071
Are the Kents supermans parents?
>>
>>78900753
>>78901071
Yeah, but just like your father shouldn't be ok with you fucking your step-sister that you grew up with as siblings Joe shouldn't be ok with Barry and Iris Fucking
>>
>>78901149
the kents adopted superman as a baby

barry had his own family for years, and still keeps in contact with his father.
>>
why ask questions when you know the answers
>>
>>78901192
That's what makes Joe a true bro.
>>
>>78901192
Barry was 12 when he moved in with the Wests and already had a crush on Iris beforehand.

I mean, he was probably entering puberty. Westermack Effect does not apply.
>>
>>78901354
>Westermack Effect
I had no idea what that was. Thanks for educating me, /co/mrade.
>>
>>78900685
Barry is more like his very longtime protege
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.