[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Samurai Jack episode? Lulu..Sweet thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Lulu. Sweet thing..gif (710 KB, 245x188) Image search: [Google]
Lulu. Sweet thing..gif
710 KB, 245x188
Favorite Samurai Jack episode?

Lulu..Sweet thing.
>>
>>78898792
the ones where Scotsman saves Jack from amnesia.

>"You can fly?!
>"jump good"
>>
Jack and the Three Blind Archers
>>
>>78898792
This episode is probably the one cartoon episode from any cartoon that will make me cry without a doubt. I really hope that he doesn't stay dead or that Jack at least rescues the dog in the new episodes.
>>
File: goodvsevil.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goodvsevil.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>78898792
My personal has to be this one. It gives me chill every time.
>>
>>78898854
That was such a great special, but then I love those "retracing steps" episodes. I'm also partial to The Birth of Evil and the pyramid heist with the obvious Lupin knockoff.

>>78899079
X9 is hell of dead and Lulu isn't getting saved. Film noir rarely has happy endings, that's the point.
>>
>>78899079
Why would Aku keep the dog alive after X9 failed?
>>
>>78898792
And then you remember that Aku snapped the neck of the dog the secound he heard of the dead bot
>>
File: samuraijack.png (23 KB, 475x641) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack.png
23 KB, 475x641
Jack vs the Ultra Robots was my favorite. Neat looking action scenes. Also drew this inspired by it.

>>78899348
>>78899366
[Spoiler] Don't make me cry, Anon. At least they're together now.[/Spoiler]
>>
>>78898792
Since I don't want to make a 3rd Samurai Jack thread

Now that the show is on AS will he no longer fight robots and actually fight people? Will they embrace getting away with more adult things or will they keep it the same?
Also would you rather see it pick up where it left off or make you feel the gap like toy story 3?
>>
>>78899366
Had he succeed, Aku would have snapped his neck in front of X9. Aku is like that. The dog was doomed anyway.
>>
>>78899608
Fughting robot is part of the SJ identity. I don't think that will chance. there might be some death, but I think Tartosky will use that cautiously.
>>
>>78899711
Not saying will he stop fighting robots but will he fight less robots and actually fight monsters and people more
>>
When the evil guys develop the plan how they together can capture Jack.
>>
What are the chance than in one of the final episode, Jack will have to face the choice that if he go back in time, he will have to erase out of existence all the friends he met.

Aku's greatest trick will be making Samurai Jack face with the truth: either accept the thousands of years of suffering Aku has caused or remove the live of all the people who have lived since.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.