[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One last predictions thread before #150 is out this week, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Walking-dead-150-cover-600x923.jpg (108 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
Walking-dead-150-cover-600x923.jpg
108 KB, 600x923
One last predictions thread before #150 is out this week, so any bets on who will betray Rick? Looking at the cover and seeing his eye covered in blood while his other eye remains clear leads me to think it will be Carl, he could either join The Whispers in a move to double cross Alpha and seize power to protect Lydia from any further attacks from both the communities or her own people. That would be too predictable.

Second bet is on Dwight, since drawing Lucile last issue I think he might possibly execute the ringleader of the Saviors who want to just storm Alexandria to assert his dominance over back over the group, everyone knows how whipped he is and how he no longer wants to lead them, a new leader showing up at the right this right time to dethrone Dwight is what he needs to do to show people he's still their top dog. Then again that would also be predictable, who knows really, maybe Dwight will try and make The Sanctuary independent from the rest so they wouldn't be drawn into The Whispers conflict, I don't remember any Saviors being involved in the beheadings but they could come in handy for Rick as the front force in his new military.

Eugine, he's been acting odd since Rosita died but I really don't see Eugine being the type who would be power hungry enough to launch a coup against Rick himself, while he is the man behind everything I get the impression he might be covering for someone else or found something that Rick and the others don't want to find.

My last choice is Rick, then again he's already betrayed his ideals like I think he has by speaking with Negan and asking how to deal with the situation about The Whispers. I really don't know what more could come from this unless it leads to a King Theoden and Wormtongue type situation where Negan is the Wormtongue, poisoning Rick with more thoughts and eventually getting the citizens to make things go back to the way Negan ran everything.
>>
File: Issue137.png (716 KB, 500x768) Image search: [Google]
Issue137.png
716 KB, 500x768
I really hope Carl Riddicks The Whisperers soon. He'd look iconic with a zombie mask. Stumped on the betrayal thing. Can't see key characters having any reason to fuck Rick over, especially not Eugene since he's no doubt estatic over the whole military thing.
>>
>>78880903

Carl challenging Alpha over dominance of the group would be very cool to see.

Do you think he'd need a mask especially with he fucked his face is? Last time they were in The Whisper camp I think he mentioned something about not needing one.
>>
>>78881187
I don't remember him saying he doesn't need one. And don't forget, besides being immune to zombies it camoflauges you from people.
>>
>>78881266

It could also psychologically terrify people the way it did to Marco and Ken, which would be another reason to use one.

So you think any big deaths will happen? Kirkman joked about Andrea dying in a previous letter hack but I don't think there's any signs that she's going to bite the dust soon.
>>
>>78881340
Did Andrea leave the Hilltop? I ain't going in expecting a huge death, though I can easily see her getting killed thus forcing Rick to go nuclear. I almost hope that happens. Him and Eugene would become brothers on the spot. Dead Wife Club. If Michonne isn't with him to keep him sane he'd just have Negan and Eugene as 2 devils on his shoulders.
>>
>>78881550

Speaking of Michonne I wonder if she'll become leader of The Kingdom or not, seems kind of obvious she will but they haven't really had a chance to develop a few characters outside a couple that we really care about to take over leadership.

I see the arc after this being all about elections, Saviors need an election like Rick said, The Kingdom will probably have an election on who new leader is, Alexandria will more than likely have one to decide whether or not to actually strike The Whispers.
>>
>>78881692

Oceanside will more than likely make an appearance on deciding to vote whether or not to remain independent or take part in The Whispers war.
>>
>>78880167
Haven't given it much though, but I bet it will be Maggie. She seems pretty set on forging her own path at this point. I actually hope Dwight starts fighting against the whisperers, having come to the same conclusions Negan had about them when he spoke with Rick.
>>
Bump I can't wait for the storytime
>>
>>78881810

I forgot about Maggie. Kirkman really does seem to be dragging her down a dark road.

I also wonder what Sophia has been up too. We haven't had much of a reaction from her about the news of Carl and Lydia, I'm guessing she'll do something stupid but I have no idea what.
>>
>>78880167
When will they show Clementine?
>>
>>78883309
That's be pretty cool if she just showed up
>>
>>78880167
Rick will betray himself, starting an all out war with the whispers and sending everything to hell, dying as well.

I hope Negan and Carl become the new protags and go around wandering the apocalypse, kind of a lone wolf and cub type of deal.
>>
>>78883879

Carl is basically new protagonist already, I don't see Rick dying so soon but maybe Kirkman is just easing people into accepting he's not using Rick as much anymore before he ultimately kills him off.
>>
>>78883309
some day she will show up in the universe, think they are trying to time it till she can just be future carl's wife or some shit
>>
>they kill off Carl and everyone but mostly Carl
>jk just fucking recon everything
>they return to classic TWD where they're always on the road
>now its a Neegan (Lucille ) Rick buddy road trip
>>
>>78883309
Never because that's retarded.
>but she's popular. He likes money!
Really doesn't need a TumblrTale character to boost sales.
>>
Damn it Magna and her gang should be involved in some way. I don't really care that they've been shown only twice but after a year or so of issues I'm ready to see them do something.
>>
Between this and Secret Wars #9 coming out, I'm not sure which one will be more disappointing. Both probably.
>>
>>78880167
I'm hoping its something with negan , obviously he can't be locked up forever and I'm really curious how they'll deal with that, either he's trusted too much and let out or he escapes, or just gets killed. it has to happen eventually, maybe not this issue but but it would be interesting if he somehow gets out or something that has to do with ricks betrayal. would make sense with lucille showing up and him advising rick all within the last issue
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.