[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest. Season 2 is mediocre at best. The loss of Thawne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: flash_22_harribard.jpg (238 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
flash_22_harribard.jpg
238 KB, 750x422
Lets be honest.

Season 2 is mediocre at best. The loss of Thawne has crippled the show.
>>
Season 1 had a stronger overarching storyline, but season 2 is very good and the Earth-2 story arc sounds very intriguing and promising. Plus, the first nine were sacrificed in several places to build up to "Legends of Tomorrow", which is now out of the way.

Season 1: 9/10.

Season 2: 8/10 so far.
>>
File: Samus Reads Other M Script.gif (3 MB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
Samus Reads Other M Script.gif
3 MB, 357x200
>>78877315
>within 10 minutes of the Arrow/Flash crossover, Kendra learns Barry is Flash, meets the entire team for some reason, then learns Oliver Queen is Green Arrow and meets his team
Goddamn that pissed me off so much
>>
>>78877439
I agree, Kendra and Carter's introduction was very awkward. And they have no chemistry.

They should've introduced Kendra earlier and let her built a little rapport with the team before they bring her in on the secret.
>>
Also they should do more mini-arcs. The Doctor Light/Zoom mini-arc were the best two episodes so far along with the midseason finale.

Geomancer is getting one.
>>
>>78877201
I thought season 1 started off pretty weak but got better in the back half. The Thawne stingers were great though.
>>
It's not as good but it's still decent.
>>
Both Arrow and Flash are in holding patterns until Legends of Tomorrow starts. They've both been pulling overtime propping that series up to get ready.

At least Arrow has managed to set up a villain in the first half. Zoom is a walking plot device who hasn't done shit except Bane Barry and make spoopy noises, he's had zero characterization.

>inb4 because it's a mystery

Good for them. That doesn't excuse the lack of villain writing, especially coming off a season that devoted an entire season to the characterization of its main villain.
>>
>>78877439
Yeah it felt like they didn't care and just wanted to rush through all that
>>
>>78877201

Unpopular opinion time.

I like Cavanagh better as "i don't give a fuck, call the police" Earth 2 Wells, rather than "I wish I could silently hate you to death" Eobard-posing-as-Wells.

He feels a lot more natural in this role.
>>
>>78882366
Both are great but I agree with you on Earth 2 Wells being more entertaining.
>>
>tfw the thing you were most excited for ended up getting snubbed
[spoilers]I just want Jay to di something cool[/spoilers]
>>
>>78882567
Jay is definitely the biggest disappointment of season 2, he's a little bitch.
>>
File: rage.png (46 KB, 564x550) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
46 KB, 564x550
>>78882567
>>78882983
This! I was so hype for Jay and thought I was crazy for hoping, then I was validated, and now he's either gone or bitching about Wells.
Why must I suffer?
>>
>>78877201
well good news thawne is coming back in s2e11. sure it might be some doppelganger bullshit but i feel like the creators of the show know how much thawne means to the narrative of the story, and especially to barry's character, that they wouldn't cheapen it by psyching us out about it.

plus thawne could easily be essential to taking down zoom, because he has the most knowledge about the speed force and how it functions.
>>
>>78878286
What if he's just a force of nature? An actual demon?
>>
First 9 episodes were the pinnacle of the show, then it went downhill from that point
>>
>>78877201
>King Shark
>Trickster 2.0
>Harry being maximum smug douchebag yet lovable at the same time
>scary Zoom
>scary Zoom destroying Barry
>perfect Patty
>Wally incoming
>Iris is tolerable and level headed
>Earth 2 shenanigans upcoming
>Diggle crossover upcoming

>mediocre

SHIT TASTE
>>
>>78888875
>Patty
>Not mediocre
>>
>>78888896
I don't see what your homosexuality has to do with anything, anon.
>>
File: ciscoembarassing.webm (157 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ciscoembarassing.webm
157 KB, 720x404
How can season 2 be mediocre when everything this man says is pure gold
>>
File: Patty Spivot.jpg (139 KB, 1440x1780) Image search: [Google]
Patty Spivot.jpg
139 KB, 1440x1780
>>78888896
>>
>>78882366
Agreed 100%

I love the real Harry. He just doesn't give a fuck about anything except his daughter. Very enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>78878286
>wanting to eat Speedforce
>not characterization
>>
>>78889007
>if someone disagrees just show them a pic of her ass

Great agruement anon. Doesnt help Patty is written as meh as possible.
>>
>>78889064
We get it, you're gay.
>>
>>78889077
If i were gay than i would like her. No even if i was gay, i wouldnt like her.
>>
>>78877201
Surprisingly, I think Arrow season 4 has the upper hand right now. It set up its villain and where it's going with main character is interesting. Midseason final was just a cherry on the cake. My biggest complaint is that they have established that Oliver likes to cook, yet it's not chili.

Why can't we have one show not dropping the ball even a little for once?
>>
File: 1447388128852.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
1447388128852.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>78889103
>>
>>78889112
>season 4
>still shitty Felicity drama
>Laurel being fucking bonkers just to fix the plot
>Felicity's mom still existing
>Malcolm still allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants because they want Barrowman screentime
>cop dad and Felicity mom romance because Tumblr

Upper hand? You crazy.
>>
>>78886887
Worst opinion.
>>
>>78889112
>liking the Felicity show
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.