[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow: Felicity is crippled confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: Whoracle.jpg-large.jpg (66 KB, 1022x453) Image search: [Google]
Whoracle.jpg-large.jpg
66 KB, 1022x453
Australian promo for next episode confirms she won't be able to walk again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDLPI0M73Q
>>
File: IMG_20160110_132215.jpg (101 KB, 1024x449) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_132215.jpg
101 KB, 1024x449
>>
I wonder if they will twist the knife in the wound by having someone refer to her as a "batty girl"
>>
How long until Ollie's bow gets broken when he falls into a bat cave under Queen Manor?
>>
So did they bury Felicity's legs?
>>
>>78863520
So, Birds of Prey spin off when?

Because it just seems inevitable at this point.
>>
File: Save for dad moments.jpg (38 KB, 503x538) Image search: [Google]
Save for dad moments.jpg
38 KB, 503x538
>mfw I just realised this means no more Felicity ass
The one redeeming character trait
>>
>>78863661
No current plans for CW to air a female-fronted superhero show. That said, Pedowitz adds, "Legends" wasn't in the works a year ago. #TCA16
>>
>>78863520
Does that means that she is not gonna feel anything anymore? she cannot have orgasms?
>>
>>78863543
I don't know why but I laughed.
>>
>>78863725
Oh shit you're right. The one brightspot about Felicity is gone all we have left is OLIBUR
>>
>>78864072
If anything, Darhk did Ollie a favor.
>>
>>78864174
>he didn't actually kill her
How's that a favor?
>>
>>78863520
So the only redeeming feature of Felicity will be covered by a chair.

Good job berlanti.
>>
>>78864258
Easy anal?
>>
File: 1364436265394.png (272 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1364436265394.png
272 KB, 400x400
>>78863520

>Whoracle

I like it!
>>
>>78863725

Goddammit why did you have to point this out. I didn't even know I'd miss it. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>78863639
There was only one grave.
>>
so is she gonna be oracle now
>>
>>78864174
>>78864258

>Darhk didn't kill her.

>DAMIEN DARHK YOU HAVE FAILED THIS BOARD!
>>
>>78864072
Thats not how it works
>>
>>78864663
are u batgirlish?
>>
>>78864663
It depends of the level of the paralisis actually, if it is damage to the nerves in the spine she won't feel anything.
>>
>>78863520

How long until Ollie turns into The Green Bat.
>>
>>78863543
Trying to push a new oracle huh? I won't accept it.
>>
>>78864602
How did no one see this coming?
>>
>>78866441
>
>>
>>78866441
People have been saying she's basically uncrippled Oracle since like season 1. Now she's just Oracle. How long till she actually starts using the name?
>>
>>78867805
This season. She's mentioned wanting a codename a few times already.
>>
>>78867846
Im about to scream. Is GA so uninspiring they have to take everything from Batman?
>>
>>78867919
DC has other plans for oracle name.
>>
> confirms she won't be able to walk again.
Until the end of the season, when miraculous technology heals her
>>
>>78867919
Just wait till we get DCEU GA
We already have Bats and Blue Beetle is pretty much confirmed so they can't possibly fuck it up

Right?
>>
>>78868272
They don't. TNT canceled the Titans pilot they were cooking up, it's dead now. This is it.
>>
How is Flash good and how is this so bad at the same time.
>>
>>78868415
He means BvS/DCEU probably
>>
>>78868358
I just want him to make his chili for the JL potluck.
>>
>>78867846
Professor C
>>
>>78868418
Flash was pretty underwhelming this time around. I blame LoT set up and wanting to add unnecessary characters like Patty and Jay.
>>
>>78868704
I'm near the end of S1 so haven't reached that yet but so far so good. It's like an actually enjoyable version of the New 52 run
>>
>>78868736
The first season didnt have too many slow episodes like tge first half of this season. But LoT is finished being set up and Patty is more or less leaving by 213. So heres to it picking up again.
>>
>>78868321
or magic
or Lazarus pit
or Rip Hunter time travel shenanigans
or metahuman
or nanites
>>
File: 1428289020250.gif (1001 KB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
1428289020250.gif
1001 KB, 350x196
>>78863520

Oh boy and now she gets an excuse to whine even more about her relationship with Ollie and her place on the team.

I can't hardly fucking wait.
>>
>>78868911
Or magic metahuman nanites grown in the Lazarus pit, brought by Rip Hunter from the past.
>>
>>78868911
>Lazarus Pit
That episode where they soak her legs in the pit and her legs come back crazy
>>
>>78868704

Patty is a great character, I just wish they would commit to Barry's relationship with her and stop pussyfooting around with this "will he/won't he tell her his identity" shit.

What they've done to Jay so far on this show is a goddamn travesty though. They fucked up by not writing him as having his powers for longer than Barry because right now there's really no purpose to his character other than to make kissy scenes with Caitlin. I mean, that scene where he's arguing with Wells about the Velocity formula and he talks about the Speed Force as a living entity? THAT'S pretty fucking cool and they could play with that like how Max Mercury dealt with the Speed Force in a semi-mystical manner rather than trying to study it through science like how STAR Labs has been doing thus far. But they're completely ignoring anything that could be developed that way right now. Jay DESPERATELY needs some more depth to his character and a bigger contribution to the team right now.
>>
So let me get this straight, we have to deal with all her shit still, the second half of the season will focus on her back story and her struggle and we will never see her ass again?

This show is confirmed for being aimed at a female audience now.
>>
>>78869048
>dip Felicity's legs in the Lazarus Pit
>whoever enters the Lazarus Pit comes out with a piece of the souls of all those who've entered before
>yfw Thea is inside Sara
>yfw Thea and Sara will be inside Felicity
>>
>>78869048
>Constantine and Oliver have to go into the underworld to retrieve her leg-souls, while fighting the legs of ninjas
>>
>>78868845
>>78868736
Flash Threads here on /co/ are fueling the hype.
The show is very cool, but has anyone tried watching any episode a second time? Most of the hype is just ABSOLUTE MADMAN kind of hype, but the novelty wears off leaving a bit of a soap opera/highschool dating drama.

Whenever they go through a 3-4 episode streak without any hype moments landing, the flaws will become more evident to the general population and there will be no saving it without every cringy moment being so glaring.

Arrow is definitely worse, though.
>>
>>78868704
>Patty and Jay
>Unnecessary

I've tolerated your retarded opinions but I'm blocking you. Namefags are the worst, especially obese girl namefags.
>>
>>78869064
Damn right. Jay has done jack shit this season. For the original speedster to be reduced to a device to make Caitlin relevant is horrible. He better get his powers back soon
>>
>>78863520

it actually looks like she is not wearing a skirt but wearing pink panties.
>>
>>78863543
God fucking damnit
>>
>>78869097

Dude, I'm a female viewer and I'm fucking mad at how badly Felicity has crippled this show through season 3 and now. Every goddamn thing has to be about her and her feelings. Instead of making her seem like the grounded, moral center of the team, she comes off more as a whiny, self-centered bitch who just constantly needs to demand attention.
>>
>>78869097
>This show is confirmed for being aimed at a female audience now.
Of course, this was confirmed a long time ago, because they're audience said that they would drop the show if she died because they only watch the show for Olicity.
>>
>>78869107
>Diggle gets killed
>Oliver is on the warpath to find the killer
>Evidence points to Felicity, cant believe it
>Confronts her
>Foot pulls a gun and aims it at her head
>>
>>78869126
Jay is unnecessary because he was supposed to be Barry's mentor but hes barely there. Luckily they are going to Earth 2 so he will doing something besides being forced to warm Cailtin's ice.

Patty hasnt done anything that other peoole havent or dont do. And i cant be invested in someone who was writren to only be there to complicate Barry's love life. And whines about how Joe wont let her do shit because shes a woman. Like didnt you fucking hear his last partner died.
>>
Guggenheim said that the wheelchair thing was a hallucination and the Oliver and Barry in suits looks quite a lot like the flash forward earlier this season. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>78869428
>there to complicate Barry's love life

Considering Iris has been played as pretty much entirely off the table romantically, what's "complicated" about it?

Fuck the canon, I don't want another love triangle, let Iris do her own thing and have Barry move on from it finally with someone he feels comfortable with, who doesn't have all that baggage from S1 and their childhood attached.
>>
>>78869468

Source?
>>
But Barbara is Oracle. This show is inaccurate.
>>
>>78863543
Despite all the magic and super technology that exists in the universe?
>>
>>78869528
Barry is still all about Iris but the love rightfully is taking a back burner because Barry knows Iris has other more important things to handle like her mom and brother.
But not once has Barry been shown to be moving on and neither has Iris. When Barry told Iris about his date she did her "thats great" thing she did when talking about linda and Becky Cooper. And Barry told Joe he didnt want to date Patty because she's not Iris.

The writers need to just have them date because they obviously are going that route.
>>
>>78869572
http://comicbook.com/2016/01/09/arrow-ep-marc-guggenheim-addresses-felicity-rumors/
>>
>>78869687
Kek you clearly don't comics. You can't just have the end game relationship off the bat. Patty is a great 3 dimensional character and the last episode really showed that, you sound jealous.
>>
>>78869859
Yes. Youve got me im so jeslous of shot first and no questions Patty. I have to leave and assume a new identity.
Please. She doesnt really add anything. And barely feels connected to the other characters and story.
>>
>>78870580
>And barely feels connected to the other characters and story.

>Joe's new partner
>no connection to the other characters and story

She's almost literally a gender-flipped Eddie who is dating Barry instead of Iris.
>>
The question is if they will be able to outdo themselves when it comes to disappointing way to deal with a character's death in a midseason finale.

Oliver suviving the Ra's beatdown because he's just that tough when they could have used the Pit will be tough to beat, but I'm sure they can do it.
>>
>>78870646
I said it barely feels like shes connected. If they introduced her a Joe's partner and had a few episodes about her and Joe being partner than i would find it so believeable Joe would be pushing Barry to move on after last season he was basically waiting for Barry and Iris to fuck.
She doesnt feel like Joe's partner. Is all im saying. And the show doesnt care thats shes only there to fuck Barry.
>>
File: MarkiplierPlatinumMad.gif (711 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
MarkiplierPlatinumMad.gif
711 KB, 250x351
>mfw everyone in this thread
>>
File: 1451348718776.gif (903 KB, 234x176) Image search: [Google]
1451348718776.gif
903 KB, 234x176
>>78863725
All is lost
>>
>>78870866

Felicity is the one recurring element of this season that is STILL dragging everything down.

(okay fine, the flashback scenes are pretty fucking pointless too)

You're goddamn skippy we mad.
>>
WHELP
WHELP
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

This is going to make Felicity 10x more intolerable. I'd rather have S2 bitch Laurel than this. Why god why
>>
>>78869627

I doubt the speed force can heal damaged spinal cords.
>>
>>78871113

It totally did for Barry, he was paralyzed after getting wrecked by Zoom and healed up fine a few days later.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.