[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when the fuck is homestuck supposed to continue??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
hussie better grease up my ass and spank me like a horny monkey if homestuck is not updated by april 13
>>
Read the news.
>>
>he didn't hear
homestuck continues on 4/13
Hiveswap out never, it'll continue being cut back until it's 1 dimensional
>>
But it will.

The better question is: Will Homestuck finally end or will Hussie keep on milking that webcomic with more characters? Now we have (Tavros), (Vriska), (Terezi) and all the other assholes from the GO!timeline.
>>
>>78862408
I think at this point it's clear everyone is sick of it and just want him to get a move on. And also destroy Davekat
>>
>tfw still hoping for Gamzee redemption
I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FUCKING CLOWN HUSSIE
>>
When will Homestuck become good again?
>>
>>78862620
same time jade becomes relevant and hussie realizes that he can't court his old fanbase back by acting like steven universe
>>
News update fucking when

Zahhaq said it will be this month
>>
>>78862505
>destroy Davekat
Will never, ever, be destroyed. Embrace Hussie's Plan B to get his money back for having a progressive webcomic.
>>
>>78862772
More like destroy any interest by alienating the few people who care and not interesting the people who are interested in that sort of thing because they're busy watching Steven Universe
>>
File: cousin roxy.jpg (143 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
cousin roxy.jpg
143 KB, 650x487
>>
>>78863279
So Grandpa didn't just get some bitch pregnant once, but twice.
Do Joey and Jude even have the same mom, or does Grandpa just congregate all his bastards together in the same place?
>>
>>78863279
Me in the middle.
>>
>>78863332
Jake seems like the kind to have a kid and then forget it exists entirely.
>>
File: jake put your clothes back on.png (71 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
jake put your clothes back on.png
71 KB, 500x400
>>78863529
Pretty sure that's kind of canon
>>
Which troll/kid had the best dynamic?

John/Vriska > Rose/Kanaya = Terezi/Dave > Karkat/Jade in that order.
>>
>>78863710
Karkat/Jade = Terezi/Dave > John/Vriska > Rose/Kanaya
>>
hopefully only some months until this corpse is ended
>>
>>78863710
the others >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> johnvris
>>
>all of Karkat insults
Do you guys actually believe that Karkat masturbates and fondles his dick out of boredom?
>>
>>78864025
No, he has Dave do that now.
>>
So do we all agree that Davepetasprite was the worst thing Hussie could've done with Davesprite?
>>
>>78864251
yes
>>
>>78862720
He meant exactly a month after the last one.
>>
>>78864251
The worst thing he could have done was hook him back up with Jade
>>
NuHussie is everything classic Hussie would have written multiple lengthy and colorful paragraphs mocking.
>>
How can people be so pathetically butthurt about a comic?
>>
>>78864549
You had to be there.
>>
>>78864549
You just don't understand, man.
>>
Is there still hope for a harem ending for John?
>>
>>78864549
And about davekat of all things?
>>
>>78864754
Major characters majorly shafted for the sake of worthless progressiveness get people majorly upset.
>>
>>78864747
was there ever
>>
>>78864789
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
File: act7.png (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
act7.png
46 KB, 900x900
>>
>>78864549
>how dare people get upset when things they enjoy end up doing things they don't like!

You must be fun at parties. How dare people have interests.
>>
>>78864251
He should've died. He's the only character that would really be better off dead. At least he wouldn't be Davesprite anymore.
>>
>>78864747
Yes.

The newest fanarts show John being surrounded by Terezi, Vriska and Roxy while Davekat and Rosemary are shoved in the diversity corner on the left. Also Terezi's fanon height being increased to make her taller than Karkat.
>>
>>78864981
Nah, Jake/Jane will happen
>>
>>78865014
>stop calling me out on being a bitter loser!
>>
File: karkledot.gif (1 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
karkledot.gif
1 MB, 700x394
>>
File: bros.png (758 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bros.png
758 KB, 800x800
>>
>>78865277
Struck a nerve huh.
>>
>>78865232
Do people really think Hussie has any intentions of making Jake/Jane canon? Like, at all?
>>
>>78865277
I'd say the loser is the guy who rags on others for having interests and being passionate about that.
You sound like the biggest fedoracore cuck on the planet.
>>
>>78865423
Yes, since their inception. Especially since Jake/Dirk is not happening in any capacity.
>>
i need more sexy vriska in my life
>>
>>78865498
Even the most thirsty-for-het r/homestuck members don't think JakeJane is endgame. You are deluded as fuck.
>>
>>78865626
Vriska was never sexy. She's not bad looking but her awful personality that rejected and reverted her character development and the deplorable way Hussie has written the story for her after she was killed make her intolerable.
>>
>>78865756
What, you mean you don't enjoy seeing every other bow to her wishes with no resistance so that she can be the leader? For shame!
>>
>>78865855
Vriska coming back to life as the unquestioned leader and true messiah of Homestuck seemed like a fucking setup to a punchline and the story doing something completely different from it that never came because the punchline is actually us for reading this shit.
>>
>>78865751
>reddit
Okay?
>>
>>78865751
/r/homestuck is actually one of the few dumb places that liked davekat, I really wouldn't take their opinion on anything. We've still got that overhanging prediction and it's not like Jane's stopped wanting to split herself on Jake's blunderbuss
>>
>>78865932
It did. It honestly felt like the first few pages of Summerteen Romance before it was revealed as Karkat's self-insert fanfic.

Literally everything that happened in the new timeline could've happened without Vriska and what's more, it wouldn't have involved Terezi being drained by Vriska's emotional vampirism.
>>
Homestuck will end with no ships, so Hussie can let everyone have their own stupid headcanons of what happens.
>>
>>78865967
Not to mention they've pretty much accepted everything Hussie's thrown at them so far and liked in one way or another.
>>
what would a "romantic" conversation between dave and karkat be like

fanart just makes them generic yaois
>>
>>78865932
Eridan coming back in that role instead of Vriska would have been the most amazing thing Hussie could have done.
>>
File: fuck you jade why are you happy.png (137 KB, 628x545) Image search: [Google]
fuck you jade why are you happy.png
137 KB, 628x545
>>
>>78865967
And all hiveswap tells us is that a version of Jake was really god damned horny, so it's not like he doesn't have a sex drive.
>>
>>78866301
Jake was never asexual, he's just retarded
>>
>>78866301
>>78866350
Do we know anything about Hussie's sex drive or sexuality in general? We love to say Vriska is his ultimate fantasy because of how he made her the main character and never punished her, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a serious mind control fetish, but the dude reads like a completely asexual entity.
>>
>>78866420
That's what all weirdos seem like.
>>
Chill out and wait for the ride to resume with no expectations.
>>
Who was your first Homestuck fap, or one you'll always fondly return to?
>>
>>78866938
Jade
always Jade
Heck Rose and jade always more than the other homestuck characters, they're the most fappable by far
>>
>>78866938
Almost all of the characters are pretty attractive to be honest, though I lean towards the humans more.
>>
>>78867080
It's cause they've got all those fetishes you can associate
>>
>>78866938
Bro Strider

he's awful but he's hot
>>
>>78867140
childpile anon are you still around
>>
>>78867204
As around as ever, for better and for worse.
>>
>>78867322
worse
>>
>>78867080
Jade's the peppy nature girl and Rose the haughty bookworm, both classic girl cliches that are highly fuckable
Homestuck's got good waifus if anything
>>
who dirkdave here?
>>
>>78867756
I'm always up for Dirk/Dave.
>>
>>78867816
I'm not gonna lie, their heart-to-heart is what made me ship it.

Too bad it happened after fandom died. ;~;
>>
bad thread
>>
File: tumblr_nn4drznriu1sfat89o1_1280.png (249 KB, 593x684) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4drznriu1sfat89o1_1280.png
249 KB, 593x684
>>78867983
The fandom shrunk, but it's not dead just yet. At least, the portions at Reddit, Tumblr, MSPAF and MSPARP are still bustling.
>>
>>78868057
I know, I just deeply resent the fact there are so few readable Dirk/Dave fics.
>>
>>
>>78868122
Yeah, I getcha - basically if you're looking for any fics that don't involve the most popular ships, you're nigh shit out of luck. And it takes even more digging to find one that doesn't have out-of-character writing and such.
>>
>>
>>78865756
there's something about a girl that'd step on your dick that's sexy
>>
>>78868402
Man, even the popular pairings are fucking unreadable at this point. The only ship that seems to be growing instead of dying on ao3 is Davekat.
>>
>>78868664
What a horrible way to die
Guess all the Johnkat people jumped ship
>>
>>78868664
Well of course - since Rose/Kanaya has been stagnating for a while now, Dave/Karkat is there to take over its legacy of pouring a bunch of generic fluff and hurt/comfort fics onto AO3.

I don't expect this to last for long when the comic resumes, however.
>>
>>78868955
I hope Hussie will try and recreate the asspain that occurred from the end of Naruto
>>
>>78868985
Hell, I've been betting that Rose/Kanaya is going to be sunk for a while now, if that and Dave/Karkat gets BTFO at the same time I will laugh and laugh.
>>
>>78868985
Won't work, lots of people still like Jade
>>
>>78869086
>None of these little kids are going to look at whatever I make next, so fuck it

Don't get me wrong it would be *great*, but Hussie's too beta to try it.
>>
>>78869166
Not as much as they like feeling good about being progressive
>>
>>78869313
Well he doesn't have much to lose now that he's determined to end the story. It's a good opportunity to do what he wants to do without being weighed in much by the fandom.
>>
>ITT:We write the ending for homestuck
Literally anything we could think of will be better than what Hussie would do.
>>
>>78869933
John deletes homestuck
You should have done more selfies. Jokes on you.
>>
>>78869933

the ending is probably from before new hussie
>>
>>78869933
>(Vriska) saves the dreambubbles with the power of friendship, gets her harem with post-retcon dead John, (Terezi), (Tavros) and Meenah
>Jane, Jade and Jake do something cool and that's it
>Vriska gets obliterated and we wasted time for John bringing her back
>Karkat was an actual epilogue-only character all along and gets with Dave, Hussie wastes panels of them kissing each other while every Homestuck character is clapping and saying "Congratulations"
>John bangs Roxy and Terezi on the background, fucking Dave's mom and Karkat's gf and eternally btfo'ing both of them

There you go.
>>
>>78869933
>LE destroys the Green Sun
>The critical crack resulting from this cascades outward and all of reality collapses within the circle erasing all wayward souls trapped in it
>The four heroes re-emerge from the juju prison as one unified soul occupying John's body, which has since grown used to carrying multiple souls within at once and is the only one with a body strong enough to withstand the effort
>Hussnasty fistfight between LE and the hero in the absolute void, with powers thrown in occasionally for effect
>The hero kills LE, his souls unmerge and disperse into the void
>The hero collapses on the brink of death from exhaustion, John forces an unmerge and sends the other 3's souls back to reality to return to life before the clock can strike 'Heroic'
>Alt Calliope uses the last of her power to seal the breach forever, her soul vanishes into the ether as well
>Survivors enter the new universe, their victory assured and their legend inscribed within Skaia's mythos forevermore
>Epilogue
>John finds a skeleton man in a black coat in the void that offers to play a board game with him

theres my fanfic. also, kanaya dies in the conflict somehow. It's very tragic and dramatic and overdrawn and the mspa reader doesn't give a damn and skips ahead.
>>
>>78870736
I like it.
>>
>>78870736
Callin it. The juju prison is merging them all to become Andrew Hussie himself. The only other meta character with LE "awareness" of the story.

Also the fact those 2 characters have been fucking with eachother throughout time and space
>>
File: 1437945304784.png (562 KB, 1227x1125) Image search: [Google]
1437945304784.png
562 KB, 1227x1125
>>78867816
This image always cracks me up.
>>
>>78866420
>the dude reads like a completely asexual entity.
the Mindfang erotica was pretty hot
I think even Hussies get horny
>>
>>78871183
Was this earnest or a trolling attempt? I honestly can't even tell.
>>
>>78869086
>Hell, I've been betting that Rose/Kanaya is going to be sunk for a while now
And we have told you many times it's retarded to expect them to break up for no reason. You are an idiot and every time you post your idiotic theory I get flashbacks to wonk saying davesprite would become the alpha dave.
>>
>>78871411
I think that was genuine, but honestly at this point parody and actual cancer are practically indistinguishable.
>>
>>78871411
It was earnest. Tumblr sees Dave a a fat black ftm
>>
So if hussie does indeed end on 4/13 is he gonna post it all at once or start in febuary or something to end then
>>
Oppa Homestuck style!
>>
>>78871975
Remember when Dante Basco made that cringeworthy music video with Homestuck cosplayers?
>>
>>78864251
He could have had him killed offscreen or be completely forgotten.
Actually wait, that might have been the better options.

>>78864413
That's weirdly accurate. I wonder if he looks upon his old politically incorrect comics with disdain now, or if he wishes he could make them again without risking violent backlash from his internet circle.
>>
>>78871633
This is MSPA we're talking about. He'll release 50 pages on 4/13, then do a bi-daily schedule for two weeks, then have another pause until October.
>>
File: no.jpg (16 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16 KB, 499x280
>>78872278
>>
File: 1414259831752.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1414259831752.png
17 KB, 600x600
Who is best Felt?
>>
>>78871183
It's all that excess character development. Shit really fattens you up.

>>78872278
I wish you weren't so close to the truth.
>>
>>78872360
Crowbar.
>>
>>78872360
CLOVER
>>
>>78871495
>we
You are not everyone in these threads, anon. And I didn't say they'll break up for no reason, but rather something will come up between them because as it is, their happy-go-lucky relationship is out of place.
>>
>>78872536
>but rather something will come up between them because as it is, their happy-go-lucky relationship is out of place
There is nothing to come up. Yes they are happy but breaking them up because they are happy is even dumber than wonk was. You are dumber than wonk and bkew combined
>>
>>78864549
In a nutshell: it starts off OK and quickly becomes one of the most innovative, cleverly executed webcomics on the internet. Then the bad decisions start piling up until you can't ignore them.
The story is unfinished, and worse, on hiatus. This makes everything harder to stomach, because there's a small glimmer of hope that quality will improve again, if only we can stick around during half a year's worth of silent hiatus.

There are a few kinds of response to this, from what I've seen:
-Stop caring about the comic entirely, likely move on to something else (like many have done with Undertale or SU)
-Remain a fan and be somewhat excited for the end of hiatus (requires endless optimism, trust in Hussie and/or low standards)
-Shrug it off, because you like the comic, but aren't so attached to it that it starts to affect you emotionally.
-Remain a "fan", anally devastated by the direction the story has been taking, waiting in anguish for the comic to be over so you can finally move on with your life (and, maybe, if you're lucky, be satisfied with the ending)

>>78872360
Cans and Stitch are pretty neat.
>>
>>78872591
You're awfully mad about the suggestion of a ship sinking in a comic where ships sinking happen fairly often.
Alao Meenah and Vriska had a happy relationship that broke up pretty quickly, it's not implausible.
>>
>Meenah kills LE, BTFO everyone else and takes Karkat as her sex partner.
>Karkat does awesome shit in the final battle.
>Terezi dies.
>Rose dies suckling on Karkats COCK in front of Kanaya.
>Kanaya turns into a fetishistic mother for Karkat.
>Humans go away reeee
>Trolls enslave humans anyways.
>Meenah rightfully rules the universe with a sissified Karkat at her side.
>Porrim secretly acts like a mommy towards Meenah.
If this isn't the end of HD I'm shooting up a comic con.
>>
>>78866031
Remember when we were all reading the update, and everything seemed off? How we thought the characters spoke weirdly or were outright OOC, or how we believed Vriskagram and what followed was some kind of psycheout timeline or Vriska's own fanfic? It HAD to be some kind of trick, right? Hussie, with his -incredible- writing skills, wouldn't have dared pull off this kind of thing, right? Right??

Haha. Good times.

>>78872982
Those are some oddly specific fetishes you have here.
>>
File: 1451112342100.jpg (112 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1451112342100.jpg
112 KB, 572x303
What's Homestuck?
>>
>>78872856
>Alao Meenah and Vriska had a happy relationship that broke up pretty quickly
They only got together because they were all alone and there was an age difference. Rose and kanaya got together and didn't even break up when rose was drunk their whole relationship. If that wasn't enough to break them up in a time line where they are much closer and happier nothing will
>>
>>78873020
MODS
>>
Vriska making everything better is obviously going to blow up in their faces. Like TerezI already had doubts before she remem8ered
>>
>>78873275
From a scale to 1 to 10, where 1 is "minor inconvenience" and 10 "session-wide disaster", how horribly is the creation of GCATavrosprite going to backfire?
>>
>>78873239
And you really think a relationship between a main character and a primary secondary character is just going to stay in the background and be relatively shallow, just like that?
>>
>>78873354
*On a scale. (I can't seem to English tonight.)
(I'd personally bet on something like 4, with it being a slight problem that is eventually easily resolved.)
>>
>>78873354
3>>78873402
>And you really think a relationship between a main character and a primary secondary character is just going to stay in the background and be relatively shallow, just like that?
Yes? We don't need to go in depth on how happy they are together now. They are together and going strong it doesn't need to be a focus
>>
>>78873638
So why have them in a relationship in the first place if it'll ultimately not factor much in their characters?
>>
Reminder that Caliborn's OC will become real.
Davepeta is the coat and green wings,GCATavros is the electricity, Nannasprite is the scar, Slick is the hands and staff. Mix it all together with LE's soul and the final boss is formed.
>>
>>78874214
But Vriska's coat is LE's.
>>
>>78872278
probably start in like late march or something. idk.
>>
update soon
>>
>>78878619
Literally never ever.
>>
>>78866938
>Who was your first Homestuck fap
It was a Jane and Roxy picture.
>one you'll always fondly return to
EVERY GIRL. I don't know how Hussie did it, but every girl is sexy.
>>
>>78873221
http://mspaintadventures.com/

Do not skip any intermission. They are relevant to the story, unlikely as it may seem.

Now, leave this thread and don't come back until you've finished act 5, because spoilers. The Big Bad kills John
>>
>>78873354
On whatever my post ends.
0 is 10
>>
File: matchsticks.png (332 KB, 909x701) Image search: [Google]
matchsticks.png
332 KB, 909x701
>>78872360
Fireman Dan
>>
is there even one good artist still in the fandom
>>
File: tumblr_o0p4sxgY9R1ru9hzto1_1280.jpg (365 KB, 1280x621) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0p4sxgY9R1ru9hzto1_1280.jpg
365 KB, 1280x621
>>78881127
If you're willing to keep digging.
>>
>>78881127
me
>>
>>78862581
Same.
>>
>>78881127
They're rare

It's legitimately really sad to see how rare.
>>
>>78881580
I suspect when the comic comes back, it'll cause an explosion.
>>
File: tumblr_nivhkyaRFh1rfdqsho1_400.png (15 KB, 386x412) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nivhkyaRFh1rfdqsho1_400.png
15 KB, 386x412
>>78881127
someone made this drawing recently, i think it's pretty good

also i am a huge johnfag, any cute art of john would be greatly appreciated
>>
File: tumblr_nrundbtyL01sj810co1_1280.png (112 KB, 586x738) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrundbtyL01sj810co1_1280.png
112 KB, 586x738
>>78882679
Cheers.
>>
File: tumblr_m8b29dlbno1qhymcoo1_540.png (259 KB, 508x561) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8b29dlbno1qhymcoo1_540.png
259 KB, 508x561
>>78882717
>>
File: tumblr_ns4tlnKXSr1qk35e9o1_1280.png (316 KB, 776x674) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4tlnKXSr1qk35e9o1_1280.png
316 KB, 776x674
>>78882735
>>
File: tumblr_nsssqr965y1rah6tbo1_1280.jpg (814 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsssqr965y1rah6tbo1_1280.jpg
814 KB, 600x776
>>78882780
>>
File: tumblr_mb89iyPo9E1r6bpvlo1_1280.jpg (398 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb89iyPo9E1r6bpvlo1_1280.jpg
398 KB, 1280x960
>>78882800
>>
File: tumblr_mgfohhHZGh1qm6tzgo1_1280.jpg (543 KB, 1005x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgfohhHZGh1qm6tzgo1_1280.jpg
543 KB, 1005x1920
>>78882815
>>
>>78872278
I'll give myself a fucking ulcer if that happens.

But I totally expect him to drop a decent sized update then do a horse calendar for the rest of Act 6 while he finishes the epilogue
>>
File: tumblr_merpukawlD1r90wcx.png (223 KB, 429x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_merpukawlD1r90wcx.png
223 KB, 429x750
>>78882890
>>
>>78882921
>>
File: tumblr_np7rv6gX8u1scg7guo1_1280.png (2 MB, 1196x1273) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np7rv6gX8u1scg7guo1_1280.png
2 MB, 1196x1273
>>78882956
>>
File: tumblr_nmpjp3XCiP1sl8rcmo1_1280.jpg (552 KB, 1280x1507) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmpjp3XCiP1sl8rcmo1_1280.jpg
552 KB, 1280x1507
>>78882970
>>
File: tumblr_mx3d5uWNYy1t4bdz4o1_1280.png (733 KB, 800x1175) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx3d5uWNYy1t4bdz4o1_1280.png
733 KB, 800x1175
>>78882987
>>
>>78879784
Matchsticks is underrated. His power's pretty cool.
>>
What the fuck does Breath do again?
>>
>>78883228
never get halitosis
>>
>>78883228
It, combined with Blood, inspires Communism (the opposite of Freedom).
>>
>>78883228
Confuses everyone who's not a Breath player, like Void does.
>>
>>78881265
>what homestuck should have been
>>
>>78868588

>there's something about a girl that'd step on your dick that's sexy

Would say she'd shove a glass rod up your urethra and step on your dick?
>>
>>78883304
>what I wanted Homestuck to be
>why couldn't it be what I wanted it to be!
>>
>>78883338
I want homestuck to be good.
>>
This comic....game?.....is still going?
>>
File: just.gif (1 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
just.gif
1 MB, 427x240
>>78883306
>>
>>78883409
tentative date for resuming is 4/13, no ETA on the game's release
>>
>>78883374
the comic you had faith in was a homestuck that only existed in your head.
>>
>>78883577
a bad comic can be bad regardless of preconceived notions, Andrew.
>>
File: 1328167750683.png (18 KB, 393x311) Image search: [Google]
1328167750683.png
18 KB, 393x311
>>78883228
The aspects are fundamentally based in vague symbolism. Any of them can do anything if the bearer is creative enough to make the metaphor work.
>>
>>78883637
This is pretty much correct. Light, for instance, can be taken as some abstract idea of 'victory' or 'fortune', but a good Light player, if interpreting the aspect literally, can manipulate physical light.
>>
>>78883637
>Any of them can do anything if the bearer is creative enough to make the metaphor work.
That's actually a really nice way of putting it. Still just an excuse for Hussie's wasting of lore potential, but a nice way of putting it.
>>
File: 1445733491001.png (67 KB, 519x489) Image search: [Google]
1445733491001.png
67 KB, 519x489
>>78883937
>Still just an excuse for Hussie's wasting of lore potential,
it wouldn't be homestuck without wasted potential

>lol you expected cool things to happen? let me write nothing but trash for the sole purpose of subverting everyone's expectations
>>
File: tumblr_my1jsvF2IK1qipmxjo1_1280.png (509 KB, 480x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my1jsvF2IK1qipmxjo1_1280.png
509 KB, 480x1920
>>78883228
Breath, along with light, are supposed to represent the metaphysical, religious concepts of creation and such (the pneuma, "let there be light"), so breath is supposed to be like accumulating spiritual power and applying it to oneself and others. Or something like that.
>>
>>78884012
No, but a large amount of his audience (i.e. the place that shall not be named) loves the trash to death. He's trying to juggle writing the trash to please them in a way so that he can still crawl back to the original fans and try to say "Hey! Th-this is just meta h-humor! It's ir-ronic and you can tell I'm just f-fucking with you!"
>>
>>78873208
>Remember when we were all reading the update, and everything seemed off? How we thought the characters spoke weirdly or were outright OOC, or how we believed Vriskagram and what followed was some kind of psycheout timeline or Vriska's own fanfic? It HAD to be some kind of trick, right? Hussie, with his -incredible- writing skills, wouldn't have dared pull off this kind of thing, right? Right??
oh man, all those theories
>maybe calliope is writing this part of the story!
>maybe vriska is MCing everyone and that's why they act weird!
>>
>>78863279
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE IS ROXY GOING TO BE IN THE GAME???
>>
>>78884240
That is young Mom. Though it is perculiar that she has the exact same symbol on her shirt.
>>
>>78884334
it's to remind all the braindead homestuck fans that mom and roxy are the same person.
>>
>>78884388
>mom and roxy are the same person
but that's literally wrong, they just have the same genes
>>
>>78884422
In Homestuck world, that makes you the same person, unless you were Davesprite.
>>
File: 1342828515896.png (140 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1342828515896.png
140 KB, 400x380
>>
what font and size do homestuck pesterlogs use?
>>
>>78884505
We just had that long convo between Dave and Dirk that says that's not necessarily the case.

>>78884661
It's 10px Courier, if you can do an aliasing effect on the text that'd also be preferable.
>>
>>78882717
>John can transmute himself and anything he holds into wind
>Logically refining this technique, John could theoretically turn only things he's holding into air, then store them within his body to be recalled later, like some sort of sublimation/declination captchalogue system to make up for his lack of one after losing Wallet
>He stores absurd objects using this, such as Gundam-size mechs, thousands of copies of the full-size Quills of Echidna, and alt copies of himself he's met in the dreambubbles and rescued from their fate, as well as common stuff like blueberry gushers and a portable keyboard
>During battle he spontaneously summons hundreds of giant, spinning, caustic drill-needles that bore through everything
>Teammates stop fighting and just stop and stare as everything is reduced to dust from this onslaught
>He never thinks any of this is unusual or weird; this scale of force was normal for Jade and him on the 3-year journey
>He's slightly unnerved when the others tell him this isn't normal in any way
>>
>>78884957
Damn, if only.
>>
File: johnaldtrump.png (41 KB, 762x612) Image search: [Google]
johnaldtrump.png
41 KB, 762x612
>>78884661
>>78884924
thanks family
>>
>>78885072
Stunning work. Can you make it in bold? I think that's what's missing.
>>
>>78885166
text is bold
>>
File: Capture3.png (2 KB, 378x69) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
2 KB, 378x69
>>78885185
Is it? Alright. This came up before where the font appears differently depending on software settings. Personally I don't know much about these things.
>>
>>78883306
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

What about unwashed yellowblood Vriska, anon? What about Ganguro Vriska? What about pain slut Rose? What about Cockanaya Anon??!
>>
>>78885360
I used (bold) Courier New, size 10 font in MS paint.
>>
>>78885072
#MAKEPARADOXSPACEGREATAGAIN
>>
File: 1371025641169.png (10 KB, 342x254) Image search: [Google]
1371025641169.png
10 KB, 342x254
>>
NEW NEWSPOST

UPDATES COMING FEBRUARY 1st
>>
>>78886104
Weakest bait I've ever seen. It won't work when we've already been given an exact date for when updates resume long ago.
>>
>>78885072
>>78885949
We're going to build a wall and Alternia's going to pay for it.
>>
File: 1351547331296.png (257 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1351547331296.png
257 KB, 512x512
>>78886378
In your fucking dreams, chump.
>>
>>78886128
We haven't been given a date yet numbnuts.
>>
>>78886811
4/13, you chump. Actually read the news post next time.
>>
>>78886841
You read the newspost scrub.

>I would like to shoot for 4/13 of next year to have it wrapped up.

Hussie wants it to END by then. Not start updates.
>>
>>78865316
why does this scene look familiar
I don't remember it from any of the flashes
>>
>>78886877
It's a scene from the latest Steven Universe episode.
>>
>>78886867
then it stands to reason that the updates will begin some time before that date, smart one
>>
>>78886914
Yes exactly. That date could be between tomorrow or 4/12
>>
>>78886949
UPDATE CONFIRMED FOR TOMORROW
>>
>>78886949
I recall him saying that he was done with regular content, and there would be only some brief buildup before the final flashes, and he wanted to release it all roughly at once.

But he also said this about the content before this damn pause started, so who knows. I seriously doubt he'll post anything before 4/13 even gets close to rolling around.
>>
Someone post some freedoms. I want to start a folder.
>>
>>78886998
He's not done with regular content.

>This doesn't mean you're seeing all that will happen before the endstuff. After the pause there'll be another stretch of pages more in the vein of escalating material, which I think is better to post closer to the animation that follows it, rather than now and get everybody hype for a whole lot of waiting.

Also it's more likely he'll stagger the updates lest he wants the servers to crash like last time.
>>
File: 1391158138950.jpg (14 KB, 318x284) Image search: [Google]
1391158138950.jpg
14 KB, 318x284
I was there

I was there in /hsg/ when we were going crazy for Tavros to kiss Vriska

What in God's name were we doing, /co/? What were we doing...
>>
>>78887091
We were fools.
>>
>>78887091
there was hope, potential, the lolgaysingularity wasn't a thing
>>
>>78862620
>again
>>
>>78862620
When will America be made great again?
>>
File: 1451628473688.gif (4 MB, 380x610) Image search: [Google]
1451628473688.gif
4 MB, 380x610
>>78887021
Here is the Ultimate Freedom.
>>
>>78883130
It's pretty much immunity to fire, right? And he can pretty much do what Eggs and Biscuits do as well as long as there's lots of fire.
>>
>>78866938
Vriska
>>
>>78883637
Man. I've brought up that idea in the past on the forums, but it never picked up any support. People there just preferred more rigid, uniform ideas. Abstract interpretations of the aspects and classes' functions seemed like a step too high for anyone to understand back then. Wonder if it's changed at all now.
>>
Why the fuck did the Homestuck fandom just die off? I just started reading it again after a year and it's so tiny compared to what it used to be.
>>
File: hahahahahahahha.png (98 KB, 495x422) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahha.png
98 KB, 495x422
>>78881127
>2016
>good artists
Not while that one site remains the fandom's fanart dump
>>
File: themangrits.png (200 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
themangrits.png
200 KB, 768x1024
>>78882679
how do you feel about HOT art of john?
>>
>>78889188
Multiple hiatuses drove away most people
other stuff handling LGBT issues better drove away the tumblrites
having forced gay shit drove away the remaining people
>>
>>78889188
Hiatus
People finally realize that Homestuck is mediocre
Bandwagons (Undertale, SU etc.)
>>
File: blackromkatnep.png (214 KB, 809x689) Image search: [Google]
blackromkatnep.png
214 KB, 809x689
>>78884538
Black KatNep is the only KatNep that matters.
>>
>>78889321
>>78889344
>implying people won't come back to homestuck once undertale and SU die, again
It's like OFF
>>
>>78889188
Ridiculously long hiatuses combined with dwindling quality combined with the fact that honestly? there are better canons out there that you can also have fun with.
>>
File: 1430089079318.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430089079318.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1500
>>78889299
>>
>>78889389
>with dwindling quality

More like sudden drop in quality.
latest intermission really killed any interest
>>
>>78889368
Please, OFF was nowhere near as popular as Undertale.
>>
File: godblesshammerkind.png (109 KB, 869x299) Image search: [Google]
godblesshammerkind.png
109 KB, 869x299
>>78889401
A true classic.
>>
>>78889299
wonder if john will pull a jake and knock up someone then just leave for parts unknown
>>
>>78889496
Nah, that'll be Jade
>>
Meenah leglocking Karkat and forcing him to impregnate her.
>>
>>78889496
no he's gonna knock up roxy and then be a super great dad to their kid

he's gonna live up to dadbert's legacy

(minus the pipe because smoking is bad for you)
>>
>>78889633
forced impregnation is jade and jane's territory
>>
>>78889675
>needing to be forced into anything with jade or jane
>>
>>78889747
dave does, now that he's gay
>>
>>78889968
He's bi, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>78890037
>he's gay
fixed that for you
>>
>>78890080
>Dating Karkat
>Attracted to Jane

Yeah, he's bisexual.
>>
>>78890111
>Attracted to Jane
that's just him wanting a mom, like he said
he's fully 100% gay because it's the cool thing to do to keep your work relevant
>>
>>78890188
you are so buttdevastated it's incredible. All Hussie did was make Dave bi and have him date Karkat. If anything Hussie's made it pretty clear he's still attracted to women.
>>
>>78890229
hussie made it clear he gives no shits about dave or karkat's development if he can get the tumblrinas spending money on his stuff again
>>
>>78890229
>implying dave is bi and it's not just a red herring
I've still faith that some small part of the actual hussie still persists
>>
File: Jade[139].jpg (44 KB, 738x667) Image search: [Google]
Jade[139].jpg
44 KB, 738x667
>>78863667
Baby Jade is cute!
CUTE!
>>
File: calliopepe.png (11 KB, 395x385) Image search: [Google]
calliopepe.png
11 KB, 395x385
>>78890343
>Spent years thinking her grandpa killed himself
>>
>>78890343
jade's like 10 there though
>>
>>78890378
this comic is wrong, dave's a milf lover, not a pedo
>>
>>78890480
no hes a homo
>>
File: babies.gif (14 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
babies.gif
14 KB, 500x400
>>78890378
>>
>>78889633
>not Meenah forcing Vriska to clean her body
>with her tongue
>8 times
>>
>>78890673
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.