[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT HIATUS OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tmnt-group.png (479 KB, 917x518) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-group.png
479 KB, 917x518
NEW EPISODE ON RIGHT NOW
>>
>>78860081
I've barely kept up with this season. I watched the season premiere and that episode with the wyrm.
>>
dont suppose you have stream link
>>
>>78860120
This season has been great though.

>>78860145
No, I have cable.
>>
they're on a hellstar
>>
>>78860120
You haven't missed much in terms of plot, actually.
>>
have they started watching a new tv-show
i saw a screencap that looked like G.I Joe
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (6 KB, 168x219) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
6 KB, 168x219
>If can happen to ancient cosmic being
>It shows anyone can be corrupt by power
>Cuts to April holding the fragment from the sol stone before ending
>>
>it's a Turtles fight a massive amount of easily disposable villains with no personalities
>it's a Turtles are turned against each other for the purposes of forced drama

The last third of the episode with the Triceraton battle and Aeons lore was pretty great, but man the first two thirds were a fucking slog.
>>
>>78860665
Yeah, a Chris Bradford show in style of Chuck Norris Kommandos.
>>
File: tears.gif (232 KB, 500x204) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
232 KB, 500x204
>"Raph... I love you, bro."

I'm actually pretty interested in the next episode where they go into Mikey's mind
>>
decent? it had some nice elements. the beginning with Leo's anxiety was the best part.
>>
>>78863219
it's just as cheesy as CNKK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.