[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried, /co/. I tried to hang on. I promised myself I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-00-32-16.jpg (213 KB, 1409x1522) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-00-32-16.jpg
213 KB, 1409x1522
I tried, /co/. I tried to hang on. I promised myself I'd watch every shitty movie and show at least until Infinity War is over.

But this is too much. I can't take it anymore. I need a quick way out.
>>
>>78849137
>I need a quick way out
Just watch whatever interests you the most and read wikis for the rest, like everyone else on /co/ does. If something huge happens in something you skipped I guarantee you'll hear about it on here.
>>
File: 2482883768_e5e9e7b222.jpg (88 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
2482883768_e5e9e7b222.jpg
88 KB, 333x500
Quickest way out.
>>
Just don't watch it. The MCU TV shows are only canon one way, nothing that happens there matters in the movies or anything.
>>
I TOLD YOU /co/! BACK IN 2012, I TOLD YOU SUPERHERO TV SHOWS WOULD BE A BAD IDEA!
But noooooo, you all were like "What's wrong with more?"
>>
>>78849137
I'm assuming you didn't read all the canon tie in comics since nobody did, so you already missed some. Might as well miss some more.
>>
Are you pissed at the number of TV shows, or this specific show?

Because regarding this specific show, I don't know what it's about. Judging from the promotional picture and the title, it looks to be Marvel's take on the "Gotham Central" comics and the "Gotham" TV show, focusing less on the superhero aspect of the MCU and more on the ground-level and underground aspects of Marvel's New York.
>>
>>78850227
Isn't that what Agents of Shield was supposed to be?
>>
>>78850499
I think Agents of SHIELD is more superheroic/supernatural in tone.
Agent Carter is just an origin/period story, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>78850591
Definitely didn't start like that tho
>>
>>78850103
The DC TV shows are cool though. Separate from the movies and able to do their own thing. You can watch whatever you enjoy and not worry about the rest.

Marvel's "it's all connected" is largely bullshit, but some autists they feel like they need to watch everything to get the full story and it leads to burnout.
>>
>>78849137

At first I thought this was a bad idea but AoS is getting pretty damn crowded so I'm fine with it.

Make it a summer show with no movie tie-ins .
>>
>>78850499

That's what S1 was but it turned out to be a flaming disaster, so they turned S2 and 3 into this bizarre melange of Indiana Jones, Metal Gear and Mission Impossible.

If you had told me during S1 that the first half of S2 was going to be the team globe-trotting to find an ancient alien city while being chased by an immortal Nazi mad scientist who uses Manchurian Candidate- style brainwashing I would have called you a lying asshole.
>>
I had to drop Shield this season but I loves me some Mockingbird and Hunter alright too. I just hope that this show gets better writers. It'd be kinda cool if they got some of the Defenders to cameo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.