[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could have a one-one-one conversation with any /co/ content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445594902329.jpg (15 KB, 591x603) Image search: [Google]
1445594902329.jpg
15 KB, 591x603
If you could have a one-one-one conversation with any /co/ content creator, who would it be, and what about?
>>
Axel Alonso
I would like to ask how well Dan Slott sucks cock.
>>
Skyler Page.

I'd ask him what it feels like to squeeze a girl's butt.
>>
>>78835777
>One-one-one
Anyways it would be faust and how she managed to turn neck beards on when they watch a show about mirco horseys
>>
C.H. Greenblat

1. What the fuck does your shirt mean
2. So... Do you have an inflation fetish or what?
>>
Charles Soule. I'd slap him with my dick and shove his entire work up an Inhuman HC up his ass.
>>
Ian Jones-Quartey.

Jew pussy.
>>
James Roberts, stop fucking listening to Sis_Shrieks.
>>
>>78835777
I just want to smoke pot with Alan Moore and try to convince him to join my D&D group.
>>
>>78835777
Tennapel, and it would just be about anything.
Just because it'd be nice for just one brief conversation to have another person that I'm on the same page with
>>
Ian D'Sa
>>
File: 1439509504671.jpg (164 KB, 500x1769) Image search: [Google]
1439509504671.jpg
164 KB, 500x1769
Jim Motherfuckin Steranko
>>
>>78835777
Larry Hama. I'd just love to pick his brain on developing worlds in stories, and of course just any life story he'd have to tell. The guy has lived an amazing life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.