[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will MODOK appear in the MCU? The Aldritch Killian/IM3 game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Modok.jpg (36 KB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
Modok.jpg
36 KB, 442x366
Will MODOK appear in the MCU?

The Aldritch Killian/IM3 game version doesn't count
>>
>>78827842
Hope so, he and AIM would be excellent starting villains for Carol when her movie comes around. I just don't want to see aim wasted.
>>
I say it's pretty likely. They are blowing through all the big name villains in their films at a rapid pace.
>>
It's possible, but probably in a heavily altered form like pic related
>>
>>78827842
I didn't even realize there was an Iron Man 3 game
>>
>>78827919
He's dead anon
>>
>>78827842
ANT-MAN AND WASP
>>
>>78828073
That would be my bet.
>>
>>78828064
>a digital mind has died
>we didn't see the body
>thinks he's actually dead
Hahahahaha
>>
>>78827881

That makes sense, considering MODOK actually appeared in Ms. Marvel

I'm surprised AIM never made an appearance in Agents of Shield, though
>>
>>78828824
Because AoS is stuck on Hydra, not realizing that AIM is the superior threat.
>>
>>78828073
Maybe, it's not like Ant-Man has many villains to choose from. Only good one I can think of is Whirlwind
>>
>>78829815
I'd use MODOK for Marvel and Taskmaster for Antsy.
>>
>>78828824
do we know how big aim is as a organization business and terrorist parts
because the death of their boss and him being exposed as a terrorist probably hurt them
>>
>>78828073

>Hank Pym is recruited by a secret organization of scientists who are aware of his incredible work, and want him to join them in exploring groundbreaking new research in the field of super-science. To entice him into their ranks, they offer to fully fund and supply his ongoing attempts to locate Janet van Dyne. Hank has been making no headway on his own, and cannot resist the opportunity to leverage their greater resources in the search for his wife.

>Scott and Hope are suspicious of this organization, especially it's mysterious leader, Mr. Modok, who never shows his face or meets with Hank in person. They take it upon themselves to use their powers as Ant-Man and the Wasp to go behind Hank's back and discover the truth behind this organization of super scientists: an organization that arose from the ashes of Aldrich Killian's Advanced Idea Mechanics.
>>
>>78827842
He was supposed to be in the second Cap movie.
>>
>>78834987
You're thinking of zolas robot body
>>
File: M.A.D.O.K.jpg (28 KB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
M.A.D.O.K.jpg
28 KB, 442x366
>>78827842
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.