[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
despite a bunch of disappointment from a lot of people from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
despite a bunch of disappointment from a lot of people from the story and issues with the PC version, I had a lot of fun with Arkham Knight.

Aside from the Batman Beyond skin (Which I only don't like because of City's Beyond costume), a lot of the alternate costumes and Batmobile skins were pretty rad.
What were some of your favorite?

I haven't played with all of them but so far, the Batman Vs Superman skin is rad as fuck in-game. Same with pic related for the Batmobile. I fucking love how it's so vibrant in the dark city but not ridiculously so
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
damn I didn't realize that picture was that fucking small

Here's a different one
>>
I used the 89 skin most I think. That was also my favorite batmobile, but unfortunately they didn't modify it to be usable in tank mode
>>
>>78734687
What batman skin is that? Is that a PC mod?
>>
File: 9bbe168717_2951834-batman.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9bbe168717_2951834-batman.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
been using the BvS one
>>
>>78735037
This and Dickbats are my favorite.

New 52 is also awesome.
>>
>>78734587
It's a pretty bad game desu
>>
I'm playing AK and loving it so far. Even the Batmobile isn't that bad.
>>
>>78735180
Yeah it's a great game. Only PCfaggots and wageslaves complain about it cause they don't get the references or the mythos. What they fail to understand is it's a Batman sim made for hardcore fans not casual gamers that barely know anything about the character.
>>
>>78735180
My only complaint is how loosey-goosey it feels to control while in drive mode. I'm skidding all over the place half the fuckin time. Thank god for that ramming upgrade doe.

>>78735173
Your opinion m8. But even if the game is bad, my point was that the easter eggs and costume add-ons are really neat.
>>
>tfw missed when the season pass was 30$ around Black Friday
>>
>>78735037
Man the BvS suit is so great looking in game. I like how his cape is kind of jagged at the end like he's had it for a real long time.

I hope it actually looks that good in the movie.
>>
>>78736158
I HATED the Batmobile controls at first. Like, I thought it controlled like Sonic 06. Now, while they are a bit slippery, I find it kinda cool to be zooming around Gothem in it.

I will admit that it is used too much tho.
>>
>>78735393
>Batman sim
>atleast half the game is driving a tank in battle mode shooting things

It's a good game but holy shit does it fail to capture what it is to be Batman, unlike the last 3. Only AO got the characterizations right in my eyes.

AO's Suit is my favorite, but I like going around in Blue & Grey, the default suit isn't half bad either. No court of owls is a damn shame too, was hoping that would be episodic DLC or something.

Anyway I hope rocksteady moves onto another DC property. Excited to hear about Suicide Squad or that potential Supes game that Montreal is working on.
>>
>>78735173
It really isn't. It's solid and playable. It's not as great as Arkham City, but it's enjoyable.
>>
>>78734587
i still dream of a game where Damian outfit would be available has a skin
>>
>>78736335
I'm actually finding it to be a bit more enjoyable them AC at the moment.
>>
>>78734901
It's just a paintjob.

This game has some paintjobs for the regular Batmobile, but most of them are pointless besides OP and Adam West.
>>
I'm playing through it for the first time now. I love the shit out of it. If you're anal about the gameplay or story: I can kind of get that. But there's so much there for comic fans to love that it really overshadows the issues. (Except with the PC version I guess. I can kind of understand thinking a game is total shit if you can't even get it to play)

>>78736275
>The hostages are in through this door
>Hm, let me go grab the Batmobile
>>
So, what choice did you make for the Ra's mission and why?
>>
The update that allowed you to play as any of the characters you owned in any challenge map really heightened my opinion of the game.

For me, it's as good, and possibly even better, than Arkham City.
>>
>>78736385
considering you can use the DLC costumes & batmobile skins before you beat the game- yeah same.

>>78736328
I thought RS was the one the Superman game was rumored for? Either way, I agree another DC game from either or both of them would be really great, I'm sure.

(Which btw, I'm kind of curious to see how WB Montreal does with the next Arkham game. IIRC, a lot of Origins was made from City's reused assets. Would they be allowed to build from Arkham Knight next time around?)
>>
>>78736525
I want to see RS to a Batman Beyond game
>>
I really wish they would make a pre-Flashpoint Red Robin skin.
Or fuck, I would even be curious to see a New 52 Red Robin Arkham skin. With all the texture and armor desgins of Arkham and such
>>
The BVS skin is my favorite out of the bunch
I wish you could use weapons with the 80s batmobile since that one was my favorite growing up but the 70s one is just as good
>>
I'm really hoping they give us a Batman TAS skin like OPs pic though
>>
>>78735180
I seriously don't get the complaints about the Batmobile. It's a little tricky to control at first, but beyond that, what's the problem?
>>
>>78737174
That there's too much of it in story mode and side missions
>>
>>78736451
Destroy the machine of course. It's like Alfred said. Preventing a resurrection really isn't the same as killing somebody.
>>
>>78737206
The devs made a big thing out of the Batmobile basically being your partner throughout the game. What were people expecting?
>>
Why does the GCPD put all the big villains in the same cell?
>Two-Face and Penguin hate each other.
>Azrael wants to kill criminals, and is put in a cell with criminals
>Deathstroke outright brags about wether its wise to leave him with these "lesser warriors" and there miht be less prisoners when he comes back.
>Also, they didn't bother removing Deathstroke's gear, he could have hidden weapons
>Pretty much everyone but the firefighter and Stagg is a crazy murderer
Would it have been too hard to for Rocksteady to just give them all seperate cells next to each other?
>>
>>78738048
I thought that was funny, I just figured that since the events of the game happen within a few hours it was ok
>>
Am I the only one who really liked the story in all 3 games? Reminds me so much of late 80s/early 90s Batman, which is my favorite era.
>>
>>78738048
Not to mention in the DLC, they lock up the Iron Heights warden with some of the inmates.
>>
>>78738048
The villains from Season of Infamy get their own cells.
>>
>>78738185
Yeah, that was WTF. They made a big deal about how these guys hated the warden, yet they're in the same cell as him and don't try to kill him or beat him up?

>>78738204
And yet they still put the warden with people that wanted to kill him half an hour ago
>>
>>78738048
They don't even have a bathroom.
At some point duing the night, Stagg asked to go to the bathroom, and as soon as they opened the door Deathstroke knocked out the cop, took his gun, then all the villains busted out and freed all of their goons.
>>
>>78737368
I don't follow vidya news at all, so it was pretty unexpected for me. I only played Asylum, City and origins and passingly heard when it was announced from someone posting here and just somehow avoided all details about the game until I played it a month or so ago.

It's grown on me. I really disliked it at first but it's aiight
>>
>>78738404
I doubt Deathstroke would care. He was too busy working out in AO during the Blackgate siege to actually escape. Probably just waiting for his next job.
>>
>>78738185
And a pissed off Killer Croc is in the cell right next to him.
>>
>>78736203
It was $20 this christmas anon
>>
>>78738048
>locking up Azrael
Hah hah look at this stupid faggot
>>
>>78739635
Fuck.
>>
>>78739671
I admit I tried to kill batman first just to see what would happen.
>>
I fucking love how similar the Beyond suit and Arkham Knight's costume are. I can't decide if I love it because it's hilarious or cool
>>
>>78736412
I was referring to the suit that looks like BTAS
>>
>>78738181
Yeah I really enjoyed it, I only felt that Jason was misused at the end.
But really the hate against AK really feels over the top in the retrospect.
>>
>>78739714
I did too, but then I rebooted the game and got Azrael to go to the elevator.
>>
>>78741535
Same.
>tfw Azrael's Redemption only appears when you spare Batman
>>
>>78740401
It's the 70s Batman
Looks pretty dark in there so it may be a mod because in good lightning it is pretty blue
>>
File: christopher-cao-beyond-ingame-02.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
christopher-cao-beyond-ingame-02.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
>>78740193
>Arkham Knight looks more like Beyond than the actual Beyond skin

Seriously, whose fucking idea was this?
>>
Why did Arkham Knight croc get so fat?

Not that I'm complaining...but boy he got fat.
>>
>>78734587
My favorite skin has to be either Dickbats or Arkham Asylum. I was dissapointed with the games story. It wasn't the satisfying end to Batman of the Arkhamverse. Scarcrow was underwhelming and the Arkham Knight's big reveal was also underwhelming.
>>
>>78742075
That looks really cool for like an anti-Beyond Batman.
>>
>>78742245
His mutation that caused him to look like a human crocodile got worse. They revealed why in the Season of Infamy, so go play the mission or watch a Youtube playthrough.
>>
>>78742245
He can't stop mutating.
Soon he'll just be a pile of bones and teeth.
>>
>>78742075
Before the game was released, this is the way I saw it. The AK Beyond suit was an upgrade to the V8.03, and the prototype of the real deal Beyond suit. But, since AK was the last night of Batman's career, that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>78734587
I used iconic grey and Black or 89 movie version skins

Riddler Batmobile, or Rocksteady batmobile because the other dlc ones couldn't turn into tanks.

One Year Later Robin and 90' Catwoman or default Catwoman.
>>
File: Year One.jpg (195 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
Year One.jpg
195 KB, 816x979
I wish there was a not-ugly Year One skin in the game. Or some version of the classic black and grey. The closest thing to that is the DickBats skin.

Take the 70s skin, slap a more traditional symbol on it, turn the blue parts black, add the Year One-style utility belt, and boom. Perfect Batsuit.
>>
I know this isn't the place to ask but anyone here /amd/? I couldn't even open the raptr control panel in game, couldn't use gvr or twitch or record the game or take screenshots.

I wish the game had a boss fight mode or something where you could fight the bosses (especially the most wanted ones) again, but the boss fights weren't as great as Arkham City
>>
>>78743354
mah nigga, I wanted a YO skin too
But the closest one is the BvS in my opinion
>>
>>78742075
>Just fuck my suit up
>>
>>78742075
It looked better as a standalone skin than a Beyond skin.
>>
good graphics, cool character designs, awful gameplay and bosses.
>>
>>78744156
Who knows? We may get it yet. It doesn't look like they're done with DLC stuff yet.

If I'm wrong though, and they aren't putting anything else out, the least they could do is make the PS4 exclusive shit available already.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.