[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a thing here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: Anime.jpg (117 KB, 1300x621) Image search: [Google]
Anime.jpg
117 KB, 1300x621
Is this a thing here?
>>
The Joker kills a lot of people, and Batman has to stop.

You think he's finally gonna kill the Joker this time, but then doesn't, because he knows that doing so will make him just as bad!

Did I do it right?
>>
>Once upon a time there was a story you've heard multiple times before, but this time with a never before seen twist! This twist will only carry the series through its first issue but it's enough to hook readers in and interest producers for a chance at adapting the comic for the format it was always intended for: TV/Film
>Published by Image Comics
>>
>>78664654
writefag thread is a thing
kinda

will give it a try
>multiversal police travels between different worlds trying to catch/find the leader behind a massive scale invasion across the multiverse

inb4 ectoplasmic keit-ai
>>
A neurotic dismorphaphobic man sits alone, naked, in a dirty apartment and eavesdrops on the woman in the unit above his.

Ends in murder-suicide.
>>
>>78664748
You can't steal the plot of Coppola films.
>>
man fights monsters, man becomes monster
>>
>>78664783
Just fuckin watch me, faggot.
>>
Tiny humans live in the sewers and pilot turds.
>>
>>78664823
Or! Or, hear me out. Or: man becomes monster, man-monster fights monster-men.

Or: Monster fights men, monster becomes man.
>>
>>78664883
shit, this comic writes itself.
>>
>>78664693
>>78664693
BUT THEY HAVE TV'S FOR HEADS ANON. TV'S!
>>
>>78664883
Why not man monster fights, fights monster man
>>
>>78664654
A couple of cousins fight crime in Detroit.

(Don't) expect subtle incest subtext.
>>
File: ASIA.png (119 KB, 654x543) Image search: [Google]
ASIA.png
119 KB, 654x543
>>78664924
>>78664883
>>78664823

Goddamn it, That is my whole comic.
>>
File: 1450831642730.jpg (7 KB, 217x201) Image search: [Google]
1450831642730.jpg
7 KB, 217x201
>>78664924
Now that just doesn't make any sense!
>>
>>78664654
All superheroes and villains fear one man above any other.

This man doesn't possess any super human powers, high intelligence, or martial arts mastery.

Why is he so feared?

Because he is the best tax auditor in the universe.

And he always gets his work done on time.
>>
>>78664924
Pepsi Man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE
>>
File: original comic, do not steel.jpg (126 KB, 1600x997) Image search: [Google]
original comic, do not steel.jpg
126 KB, 1600x997
>>
File: 1996-08-05.png (237 KB, 491x324) Image search: [Google]
1996-08-05.png
237 KB, 491x324
What about a 80's girl that used to be a giant beautiful bitch. She was so mean that her past boyfriends and ugly nerds join together in order to make a terrible crime alliance against her like kidnapping her daddy and his money.

Nobody can help her except for her ex-maid/body-guard. But, She have to learn to be nice to everybody. AND DONE! I made a terrible pitch to my comic with bad english.
>>
Supernatural erotic entity messes with two sexually frustrated individuals for fun.
>>
I like the "Write a plot for a new Simpsons episode" threads better.

Because I hate myself.
>>
>>78664654
Childhood friend wins
>>
File: 1422749459043.jpg (3 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1422749459043.jpg
3 MB, 1200x1600
> "Decades had passed since the nukes flashed the world to ashes. Few managed however to escape the tradegy. A local town deep within the frozen mountains called Runheim, locked away and forgotten by the outside was lucky to have survived The Black Mist.

One foggy morning, down the corner of Hailer and Main Street, a torso with arms is found speared on top with a tablet around the decapitated neck. The oak tablet is carved with numbers and marks with the blood soaken letters "COME AND SEE". It is up to a team of adventure hungry folks with grizzly modified snowmobiles to track through highs and lows, winter oasises and ground zeroes for their final destination: Soria Moria."

Imagine Mad Max/Fallout set in Scandinavia.
>>
A division of highly-trained professionals who protect the secret identities of superheroes, whatever it takes.
>>
>protag is a prosthetics engineer
>super rich but life is unfulfilled and he hates his family
>he gets injured at work and gets a flesh eating disease
>forced to rebuild himself with prosthetic body parts before he rots to death
>>
>>78668443

I need this .

I need this now.
>>
>>78665341
I'd publish it
>>
>>78664654
A god-like being attacks New York. The Avengers have to learn to work as a team to defeat it.
>>
In a world where the magical plane of existence has merged with the physical reality, forces beyond human comprehension have infused their arcane powers through living beings to act as vessels for their own devices

But out of the chaos that ensues, one man is chosen by the elder God of the magical plane. Reborn from the soil of Earth as a hybrid of both flesh and vine, this man is now given the great task of setting things right in his world

He is....

John Green, Supernormal Detective of the Paranatural
>>
File: bannannnnaa_an_final_converted.jpg (2 MB, 1456x1928) Image search: [Google]
bannannnnaa_an_final_converted.jpg
2 MB, 1456x1928
>>78664654
Heres something im currently working on

A man works at a nuclear power plant, he's eating a banana. something goes wrong and the plant explodes, fusing him with godly banana-like powers. he then goes on to become bananaman with powers unimaginable. some examples include the ability to shoot bananas like guns and to throw bananas like boomerangs. he can also achieve super speed by 'peeling' out.
>>
>>78672990
Bananaman is a bad name, I think. I'd be more receptive to checking it out of it was called 'The Peel' or something
>>
File: bananaman-movie[1].jpg (273 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
bananaman-movie[1].jpg
273 KB, 640x410
>>78672990
There's already a Bananaman. You fucked up son, you fucked up hardcore.
>>
>>78664654

New York city is destroyed. The comic follows the rest of the world as civilization crumbles.

This is why we must protect New York.
>>
File: The-Punisher.jpg (76 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
The-Punisher.jpg
76 KB, 640x370
>>78664654
Superheroes are just serial killers targeting criminals with colorful costumes and good PR. Ironically they also target other serial killers, the ones that target innocent people. Sometimes good serial killer will offer evil serial killer opportunity to become their sidekick and help them murder other evil serial killers as a way to repent for their crimes.
>>
Captain Imabadguy and Admiral Bonetopick kidnap the president of the united states whos secretely also a bad guy. The heroes Power Man and some filler guy save him. Then Power Man gets a premonition from the future that his waifu is going to die from sadness and to prevent that he must become evil to prevent it by murdering her. Meanwhile, the other guy just flies around on the earth doing stuff no one really cares about and kills Admiral Bonetopick in a 3-issue long duel. Then Power Man gets a new costume and an obvious sequel hook.

Trust me boys, I have done this before, we are going to earn million.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 499x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 499x533
Two-nose half-teeth is finally captured by Dick Tracy
>>
>>78664978
Same except with giant robots, skeletons, demons, aliens, and kaiju.
>>
>>78673544
if it when fully out there with New York being some terrestrial nexus of power or something complete with genius loci, like some western Texhnolyze, that could be entertaining
>>
>>78664883

>cgnthl fgn tlznlh fgkr tlrwnv*

*Ancient moster saying; "If you stare in the light, the light stares back into you".
>>
Guy is the reincarnation of an ancient hero. Let's call him Hiro.

Mostly uses his powers to live life easy.

His brother, D'uum Fuk, beleives himself to be the reincarnated hero, proceeds to save the world against all odds.

Hiro NTR's D'uum Fuk.
>>
>>78671354
the hell you do
>>
>>78664923
was gonna say Saga, ya beat me too it
>>
>>78664654
Hero and super villain fight over a time machine. Bounce everywhere through time. Exhausted there scuffle ends in 1920 when the Hero takes a direct hit from the Elemental gun. Hero dying breath finally kills villain, throws gun away and dies. Only thing left is his power gem (source of power.) Trouble youth finds gun, a small girl finds gem, a nerdy boy discovers time machine and disappears.

>Comic is now about a the boy trying to make it as a bank robber 10 yrs later. Only to be stop by a super herione, who he finds way too attractive. All the while being watch by a man who seems to know everything before it happens.

I call it SJ Capper
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>78664693
you're hired
>>
A mercenary, trying to escape his past, is hired by an intergalactic company.

He's got no place to call home, no family, nearly no identity. Only the space equivalent of a camper van, an old family heirloom, and the clothing on his back.

He figures,"what could go wrong? I got nothing to lose, only all to gain."

How wrong was he.
>>
File: 1451963401499.jpg (659 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451963401499.jpg
659 KB, 1200x1200
>The ghost of an ancient monster (Grendel) was preserved by his witch mother and used to curse the bloodline of the hero (Beowulf) that slayed him.
>Every time his host is about to be killed; Grendel replaces their body with his own.
>While this leaves Grendy taking the blow that would have ended their life, he usually proceeds to fuck up everything around him including their loved ones once he's freed. Especially since he snaps into motherfuckers like slim-jims
>This still fucks him up pretty good
>Gets shot a lot
>Re-loses the arm Beowulf tore off
>Gets Nuked at Hiroshima
>This continues generations after generation until the last legitimate ancestor of Beowulf dies of old age and Grendel's battered, hateful soul ends up in the body of a lonely little cringe-lord
>The kid nearly dies from slipping in the bath-tub during a wank.
>Grendel starts his usual fee-fi-fo shit but quickly realizes there's so little to destroy in this kid's shit life.
>He goes back in. Watches.
>All his centuries of experience begin to leak through in the whispers he leaves
>Actually decides he's had enough mindless destruction and wants to teach the kid how to be strong. How to win. How to own the world in which he's trapped, just as Grendel learned to accept how trapped he is.
>No real plot twist, but the kid gets caught up in some bad shit and starts to abuse his "I turn into a fuck-all monster when I'm about to die." powers.
>Ends up on the wrong end of magical gangsters with access to Old-One sorcerery and portals to other realms where the world of myth still thrives.
>Kid needs to nut up and try to become a real hero if he wants to his ass and loved ones alive.
>His best friend is a stoner druid that doesn't know his spirit animal is literally psychedelic mushrooms.
>Has a thing for a girl way out of his league but she doesn't know he exists and he probably won't ever "get" her.
>They need to rob a bank eventually.

Grendel is voiced by Tom Waits.
Shit might be cash.
>>
>>78686335
>but the kid gets caught up in some bad shit and starts to abuse his "I turn into a fuck-all monster when I'm about to die." powers.
Dying Will Bullet?
>>
Zombies happen in 1815 and we follow a French soldier on campaign as it happens, and he ends up surviving with a rag-tag rainbow of militiamen, soldiers and survivors from all the now-collapsed european nations deployed in the area.

The walking dead comics were leaps and bounds ahead of the TV show post S1.
>>
>>78686397
Yeah, actually pretty similar. Cept it's a literal second persona with Caniballistic/nihilistic tendencies and a bad attitude.

When G-man tries to cut down on eating people he realizes human food is actually the shit.
Starts eating real shitty and it fucks up both his and the kid's body.
>Tfw training montage with huge one-armed half blind monster constantly bitching about his joints
>Tfw hippy friend gets Oni Gang to smoke with him
>>
>>78686428

Europe already survived a zombie apocalipse.

It was called the black death
>>
>>78686494
They'd be constantly comparing it to the black death. Probably have an english barber-surgeon insistent that they've gotten through worse as a continent.

Europe at the time was in the midst of so many shifts and evolutions on pretty much every level, a cataclysm paves the way for a pretty compelling cross-section imo.
>>
I forgot most of the details but I was trying to think how I'd write Captain America when Steve returns to the role a while back.
First arc something Kang related happens and he gets returned to the past during WW2 and has to face the original Red Skull again, shit happens and they both end up in modern times. Second arc has Steve dealing with the changes from Red Skull being removed from time through the years (no clone body, Red Onslaught; Hydra is shittier), while Red Skull builds a team to kill Cap, third arc is Cap vs Red Skull and his new lackeys.

The idea was more fleshed out and a couple things may have been different, but I forgot
>>
>>78680265
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>78680265
/a/'s anime of the year.

http://strawpoll.me/5952116/r
>>
>>78668443
Do it
>>
File: Spongebob Squ-Ai-Repants.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob Squ-Ai-Repants.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>78680265
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>78664690
You missed out the part where the story becomes a 'deep' analysis of the relationship between the characters, with homoerotic overtones. Joker isn't allowed to just kill people anymore, Anon.

Also he may or may not know Batman's secret identity.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.