[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THE FLASH" ADDS DEATHSTORM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 26
File: Firestorm.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Firestorm.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Robbie Amell will return to THE FLASH as Earth-2's Ronnie Raymond / Deathstorm, who terrorizes Central City alongside his wife, Earth-2's Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost. They're expected to appear in Episode 15, when Barry and his team venture into Earth-2 in search of a way to defeat Zoom.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=129522
>>
File: Deathstorm.jpg (79 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
Deathstorm.jpg
79 KB, 600x842
Deathstorm's uniform.
>>
File: NAAAAAAAARG.png (106 KB, 192x388) Image search: [Google]
NAAAAAAAARG.png
106 KB, 192x388
>>78662034
>Villain wife and Husband combo
We are going full silver age with this shit, i love it
>>
>>78662034

I actually...totally called this. I was re-reading Forever Evil the other day and was wondering if E2 Ronnie might merge with a dead guy (rather than being the guy who blew up in the premier.)

Now the whole Killer Frost + Deathstorm team up just seems obvious.
>>
Who will be the other part of Deathstorm?
>>
I hate but also love them as an evil pair. And a great way to do fan service but keep Earth 1 Caitlin powerless bc so many other people are getting powers
>>
>>78662129
Nobody, E2 Ronnie killed Professor Stein and fused to his corpse, now nothing more than a withered, charred skeleton.
>>
>>78662034
Zoom
Deathstorm
Killer Frost

That would be an awesome CSA team
>>
>>78662182
The only problem is that E1 Caitlin is so boring right now. At least in season 1 she had her semi-flirtatious interactions with Barry, her angst over Ronnie, her doubts over Wells and the whole "defrosting the ice queen" storyline. In season 2 all she does is crave the Jay D.
>>
>>78662229

Gotta have the Rouges for a compare contrast. But way to name S4 or whatever
>>
>>78662250

I'm really liking this season but they've got too many people, who are being spread thin and it's hurting like everyone.
>>
>>78662314

Yeah. Jay came in and made a grand entrance then went off to sit on the couch for a few episodes and only came back for about 3 minutes to help Caitlyn save Harry. Henry got pushed out of the show except for the one episode with cripple Barry. A lot had to happen to make room for Patty, and now we're throwing Wally West and Jesse in there and even more new characters are to be introduced soon and half of the people they added to the show haven't even been really used for anything yet. I would rather have a small cast with good character progression than a bunch of new characters raining from the sky
>>
>>78662410
To be fair, there aren't that many new characters. The only one I feel has been underused is Jay. We all knew Henry wouldn't become a more present figure.

Wally will get a lot of attention, what with him bonding with Joe and Iris, getting into trouble of his own and apparently feuding with Barry over "MUH DAD AND SISTER". Patty and Harry have solid episode-to-episode development. Jesse is pretty much a plot device and I doubt she'll have a larger role than that.

TL;DR Everyone else is fine, pls give Jay his due. Not only he's underused, he's also kinda lame.
>>
File: 1414294930921s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414294930921s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>78662491
>Not only he's underused, he's also kinda lame.

no shit. He doesn't even go fast

Why even bring him into the show? Just to drop exposition about Earth-2 and the multiverse and Zoom? Honestly seems like it
>>
>>78662069
Ah yes leather, the greatest sign of evil
>>
>>78662559
*black leather
>>
>>78662532
I don't mind he doesn't have his speed yet. His function was to mentor Barry about his speed and the mysteries of Earth-2.

But all he does is occasionally pop up to flirt with Caitlin, bitch about Zoom and/or Wells and complain he doesn't have his speed. He's whiny.
>>
>>78662532
Right? And Harry does the exact same thing.

I liked his first appearance where he taught Barry to throw lightening and really like the idea of a speedster mentor, but they haven't really followed up on it
>>
>>78662034
>They could've introduced E3 and the concept of more than just 2 earths
>nop, let's use E2

Damn man, i really hoped to see some heroes from E2 :/
>>
>>78662250
yeah it's unfortunate because cisco is so much better this season in comparison, even though the two of them began on equal ground.

im hoping this e2 killer frost stuff will give caitlin something to do with development. learning you're a supervillain in another life, as well as your husband being alive and also a murdering villain, can't be easy.
>>
>>78663081
We know Jay is buddies with Aquaman on E2.
>>
>Geomancer
>Tar Pit
>Killer Frost
>Deathstorm
>Evil female speedster

Damn, Earth-2 seems even scarier than Earth-1 at this point.
>>
>>78663238
Pretty sure Geomancer and Tar Pit aren't from Earth-2.

Plus the evil female speedster is probably a subject of Velocity-6.
>>
>>78663238
>>78663369
yeah she is.

http://www.newsarama.com/27199-report-cw-s-the-flash-adds-another-speedster.html
>>
File: jap glasses girl.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
jap glasses girl.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>78662034
>villain couple
>>
>>78663369
Not sure about Tar Pit but the behind the scenes pictures of Geomancer certainly look like they're taking place in Earth-2.

Not to mention the latest trailer heavily implies they're spending a number of episodes in Earth-2 so it wouldn't surprise me if most of the characters that they're currently announcing are E2 residents.
>>
>>78663238

Well they don't have a Flash
>>
>>78655585
oh fuck I was right
>>
CRIME SYNDICATE WHEN?

It'd be funny if to get around not being able to use Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman they introduced Ultraman, Owlman and Superwoman.
>>
Honestly, I'd thought we'd be saving CSA characters for Season 3 or 4...

I was imagining that it would be revealed that Ronnie survived the singularity and got warped to Earth-3 instead and spent the entirety of Season 2 getting tortured by the Crime Syndicate and their Professor Stein on how to get back so they can invade...
>>
File: Ultraman_Mebius.png (73 KB, 640x940) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman_Mebius.png
73 KB, 640x940
>>78664458
>Ultraman
Yo, that'd be hype
>>
>>78663238
Is Geomancer an evil version of Geo Force?
>>
>>78665571
JSA villain, he does earthquakes and shit
>>
File: Flash reaction guys.jpg (1 MB, 1100x3336) Image search: [Google]
Flash reaction guys.jpg
1 MB, 1100x3336
More villains (and cool villains) is nice, even if I wanted them to be from Earth-3.
But what's this season is severely lacking on is a sense of urgency. Well, that and the mystery s1 had.
Last season, episode 9 was already the one where they try to capture Reverse Flash in the forcefield. Even if you didn't know shit about the comics, at this point you were already wondering
>who's the reverse flash?
>is he Wells? and who the hell is Wells anyway?
>why did he come from the future? why was his speed stolen? if he's stuck here, how does he speed in the suit?
>what happened the night Nora died and why were there two trails?
>how does timetravel really work?
>what happened to Ronnie, is he really dead?
And more.
Season 2, episode 9, you couldn't give a shit about who Zoom is. His motivation is now laid out, and no one seems to be particularly bent on closing the breaches, like they're no big deal.
There's no huge, urgent overarching plot so far, and the only things they've set up are
>the Zoom/Wells/Jay relationship on E2
>Wally if you know him from the comics
>Jesse Quick if you know her from the comics
>Velocity 6/speed juice/velocity 9
I understand they had to prep the Hawkgirl subplot for Legends, but I hope Deathstorm and Killer Frost are here to be more than the villains of the week.
>>
>>78665778
Don't hold your breath.

The thing is, Zoom is laying in the shadows. He delivered a crushing blow to Barry to set him upon the trap Wells has sprung, and now he's going to start pressuring Barry HARD to make him more and more vulnerable to Wells' manipulation.
>>
File: 1451853519811.jpg (52 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1451853519811.jpg
52 KB, 481x720
tfw lost interest in The Flash
>>
File: great.png (142 KB, 271x314) Image search: [Google]
great.png
142 KB, 271x314
>>78662034
delicious
>>
Mirror Master fucking when
>>
>>78666590
Soon I guess. He is in this season correct?
>>
>>78662250
Absolutely agree, I was just noticing this last episode.
Baiscally her usefulness was reduced to "Grodd trusts her". She didn't even have this deep bonding relationship with him, but she had cheched out every other box she had going for her in S1. Even her having the hots for Jay felt so forced at the beginning.
>>
>>78666641
Supposedly. Haven't heard anything since before the season started though so i'm worried we won't get any shiny Scudder/McCulloch action
>>
>>78662250
What does Welloabard's brother in Scrubs have to do with this?
>>
>just finished S1
>those Green Lantern cockteases

they've planned a GL movie right? here's hoping that once its out we get some sweet Hal / Barry bro time
>>
>>78666641
Probably not.
>>
>>78667333
You won't. Characters embargoed from the movies only come to the CW if their movies flop.
>>
>>78666657
Its still pretty forced and they are doing it again by having her be the one reaching out to Harry. They dont know what to do eith her outside of habing her be a mother to everyone.
And even that doesnt work because she'll most likely be doubting you beforehand. I honest cant see whete Caitlin can do at this point. Everyone has so much going for them the west family, vibe powers, flash shit, but Caitlin has nothing.
Can you honestly see her getting a long term devolpment plan.
>>
Does anyone have the next episode titles and summaries for flash and arrow?
>>
>>78662034
>Earth-2's Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost
>Earth-2

Cop out. I mean, understandable, but still, slightly disappointing.
>>
>>78665778
Bullshit, Flash had one bad episode, and it was without a doubt Episode 18. That image is a lie.
>>
>>78669229
ok
>>
>>78667392
So if the Flash's movie is a success, will they cancel the show?
>>
>>78664458
>S2 ends with silhouettes of the Trinity
>S3 opens with Barry getting his shit wrecked by Ultraman, Owlman, and Superwoman
>>
>>78669362
They would if they could, but they can't.
>>
>>78662034
So is E1 Ronnie really dead? Maybe E2 Ronnie fused with E1 Ronnie?

I'm happy with this though, I didn't want E1 Ronnie back
>>
>>78671364
Or maybe Earth 2 Stein fused with Earth 1 Ronnie's dead body when he got sucked into the singularity.
>>
File: 1.jpg (147 KB, 670x890) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
147 KB, 670x890
>>78669038
10. Potential Energy (January 19, 2016)
>Now that they’ve grown closer, Barry considers telling Patty that he is The Flash. Meanwhile, Joe and Iris try to get to know Wally, and the team hunts down a meta-human who can slow time itself.

11. The Reverse-Flash Returns (January 26, 2016)
>The Reverse-Flash, Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher), emerges in Central City, and his impossible return puts a member of the S.T.A.R. Labs team in unexpected danger, forcing Barry to make a life-changing decision.

12. Title Unknown.
>Joey Mantelone (Marco Grazzini), a vengeful meta-human known with the ability to transform into molten asphalt, known as "Tar Pit", returns to Central City to settle old scores. When he crosses paths with the Flash, Tar Pit uses his powers to gain a tactical advantage over the Scarlet Speedster, who finds the ground literally shifting beneath his feet.

13. Title Unknown
>>Barry confronts Adam Fells (Adam Stafford), a dangerous meta-human known as "Geomancer", with the unique ability to create earthquakes. Intent on destroying the Flash, Geomancer uses his powers to unleash a string of targeted earthquakes, optimistic that he’ll draw out the Flash for a one-on-one fight to see who’s the most powerful metahuman in Central City.

14. Title Unknown
>The battle between the Flash and Geomancer rages on, with the fate of Central City hanging on the balance, and Barry will have to run faster than ever before to save his city.

15. Title Unknown
>Barry, Cisco and Wells venture into Earth-2 in search of the key to defeating Zoom, and cross paths with the doppelgangers of Ronnie and Caitlin, who terrorize Central City as Deathstorm and Killer Frost.

16. Title Unknown.
>Barry comes into conflict with Eliza Harmon, an exceptionally bright scientist, who, as a result of exposure to the unstable Velocity-6 speed serum, develops a malevolent split personality known as "Trajectory", as fast as the Flash and much more deadly.
>>
File: 2.jpg (356 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
356 KB, 900x900
10. Blood Debts (January 20, 2016)
>Oliver must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk.

11. A.W.O.L. (January 27, 2016)
>Oliver adopts extreme measures to get revenge against Dahrk, forcing his team to intervene.

12. Unchained
>Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) is located by Noah Kutzler (Tom Armandes), a criminal mastermind and experts hacker who coherces Roy into performing a series of crimes on his behalf by threatening to expose the world that he is alive, forcing Oliver to intervene.

13. Sins of the Father
>Oliver and Roy join forces once again to defeat Kutzler, just as his unexpected connection to a member of the team is revealed.

14. Code of Silence
>Plot Unknown.
>>
>>78672325
So clearly Kutzler is Calculator, aka Felicidad?
>>
>>78672325
>Flipmaster Roy is back

Maybe we can move away from whiny Felicity drama for a little bit
>>
>>78672325
>Noah Kutzler
>Unexpected connection to the member of the team.
Oh god damn it, this is Felicity's fucking dad isn't it? Which means she's probably not dead.

At least we're getting Arsenal back.
>>
>>78672479
Did you actually think they would kill Felicity? Really?
>>
>>78672428
>a criminal mastermind and experts hacker
>unexpected connection to a member of the team
I'd say it's a safe bet.
>>
File: Goddamn.jpg (178 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
Goddamn.jpg
178 KB, 500x747
>>78672498
A man can have dreams, Anon.
A MAN CAN HAVE DREAMS!
>>
>>78663081
Seriously, they said that the portals opened up to many worlds, I think they said 52 but I don't remember exactly.

And we've still only gotten E-2. It's disappointing
>>
>>78672704
It's been half a season man. You think they're just gonna do another Earth each episode? Be reasonable.

Doing alternate universes at all opens up the possibility of more of them down the road.
>>
>>78672739
Zoom has a ton of worlds to choose from and he only gets bad guys from one.
>>
>>78672793
Because that's what he knows. Why risk going into another world when there could be all sort of random shit.
>>
>>78672704
There are 52 portals and they all open up to E2. They mentioned other worlds, but none of them are connected to breaches yet.
>>
File: 3.jpg (279 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
279 KB, 800x452
Bonus.

1. Pilot - Part 1 (January 21, 2016)
>In the year 2166, the immortal conqueror Vandal Savage is on the verge of his final victory – total chaos and the utter destruction of Humanity. As the world crumbles, the Time Master Rip Hunter takes matters into his own hands; he travels 150 years into the past to assemble a carefully selected team of crimefighters and rogues to stop him. Hunter has chosen what seems like an ill-matched group: billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, the Atom, who has created an exosuit with the power to shrink him to miniscule size; Sara Lance, the White Canary, a trained assassin; Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson "Jax" Jackson, who together form the meta-human Firestorm; Leonard Snart, known as "Captain Cold", and his partner Mick Rory, AKA "Heatwave", a pair of career criminals with advanced weapons; and Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall, AKA "Hawkgirl" and "Hawkman", reincarnated warriors with a close tie to Savage's past. Together, this unlikely group will attempt to stop one of the most formidable villains of all time, while they must learn how to not only be a team, but heroes as well.

2. Pilot - Part 2 (January 28, 2016)
>Rip struggles to keep the team under control as they journey to the 1970's to intercept Savage before he grows more powerful. The rivalry between Palmer and Snart reaches new heights when both are assigned to romance Valentina Vostok (Stephanie Cornelisium), a brilliant and vivacious Soviet physicist who might be the key to Savage's plan, in order to extract information about a weapon she is developing for the Soviets. Meanwhile, Carter and Kendra seek Dr. Aldous Boardman (Peter Francis James), an expert in Savage's lineage, to learn more about their past; Stein has a chance encounter with his younger self that causes unexpected ripples in the timeline; and the heroes become target of Savage's deadly army of cybernetically-enhanced assassins.
>>
>>78662034
> Earth-2 Caitlin Snow

I find this surprisingly unsurprising.
I figured an 'evil' version of Caitlin could naturally be from Earth 2 but considering both E2 Wells and Flash don't recognize E1 Caitlin as her counterpart I held out hope.
>>
>>78672026
>a two parter with a villain
ABOUT DAMN TIME
>>
>>78672026
>Trajectory
Is this show OC or just really obscure?
>>
>>78672026
>The Reverse-Flash Returns

The Reverse-Flash Strikes Again when?
TRF: Speed Race when?
>>
>>78662559
>>78662650
Maybe he'll get a skullface when he lights up?
>>
>>78672026
>creepy pre-wells RF is back
nice
I liked him in season 1
>>78672325
>Roy is back
double nice
he's the best member of team arrow
>>78673124
>timetraveling with people from the XXI century
>tell them not to fuck with the timeline
>they fuck with the timeline
>>
>>78663238
And Barry is going to kill them all.
>>
File: tumblr_matttnxvbp1qeua87.jpg (74 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_matttnxvbp1qeua87.jpg
74 KB, 450x240
god I fucking love this show
>>
>>78672026
>a meta-human who can slow time itself.
The Turtle?

>Trajectory
Eugh.
>>
>>78662069
>he wears black

evil confirmed
>>
>>78672443
It's just going to get worse now that she's paralyzed.
>>
>>78663548
And their Ollie is DEAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>78674486
Yeah but if I get some sick flips in between, I will survive
>>
>>78674490
But his dad is alive and Green Arrow on Earth 2.
>>
>>78674525
But her legs, anon! HER LEGS DON'T WORK NO MORE! AND OLLIE'S SECRET LOVECHILD! HER LEGS AND OLLIE'S CHILD!
>>
>>78673124
>you will never be sexually double-teamed by the atom and captain cold
>>
>>78674326
>skullface

Small
Village
>>
>>78674486
We don't know she's paralyzed. It could just be something stupid with no drastic changes to the show but that they will over react and drama to.
>>
File: flippin.webm (156 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
flippin.webm
156 KB, 854x480
>>78674573
But SICK FLIPS
>>
>>78672325
>13. Sins of the Father
SUCH A LUST FOR SHOULDERS
WHOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>78674639
Dude, she's Oracle. This has been obvious for a few years now. All that's left is to take away her mobility.

>>78674625
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?
>>
>>78672325
I guess it's really Lance who gets killed then.
>>
>>78674776
Lance, Dig, or Thea.
>>
>>78674776
Isn't the funeral going to be next episode? They're going to fake out a death and then do a real death in the same episode? Lame.
>>
File: trajectory.jpg (40 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
trajectory.jpg
40 KB, 300x468
>>78673961
Not an OC, but they are already scraping the bottom of the barrel for speedsters.
>>
File: YouAreBoaringMe.jpg (32 KB, 441x405) Image search: [Google]
YouAreBoaringMe.jpg
32 KB, 441x405
>>78672325
>Unexpected connection to a member of the team
>Title of the episode is Sins of the Father

If we're lucky, recruiting Roy is all part of Felicity's dad plan to avenge his dead daughter, for which he blame Ollie.
>>
>>78674892
No, it's not next episode.
>>
>>78673961
obscure. she's from the 52 weekly series where she gains speed powers from Lex Luthor. she dies during the comic and i wouldnt be surprised if she dies on the show from the unstable velocity 6 formula
>>
>>78674825
>Dig
I can see that happening if it isn't Lance, but I really don't want that to happen.
>Thea
At that point, nothing would stop Ollie and Malcolm from going full murdermode on Dahrk.

>>78674892
I don't remember when the timeskip said the funeral was. They've been shoving it in every preview, but it's either now or the end of the season. Someone's dying, but we don't know who and I can't remember when.
>>
>>78672026
>already at the half-way point of the season
>still no mirror master
JOHNS YOU PROMISED
>>
>>78674962
Oh shit I remember her now. Yeah they are scraping the barrel or Johns just likes his OCs. I don't even think she was an important member of that group. I recall the eat stuff shape changer and Steel's niece and the girl shape changer stalked and that's it.
>>
File: 1449622943465.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1449622943465.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>78673124
>Ray and Snart try to seduce the hot woman
>They fail
>Sara steps in and immediately succeeds

calling it now
>>
>>78674998
Season 3, breh.
>>
>>78674982
6 months from the season premier. Each season is usually treated as a year so I would guess the mid season is the funeral.
>>
>>78673124
I can't fathom Snart romancing anyone. It'd be pun overload.
>>
>>78675091
No, apparently Vostok is a recurring character and this will be a semi-serious love triangle of sorts.

PROTIP: She'll pick Ray.
>>
File: roy flips out.webm (797 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
roy flips out.webm
797 KB, 720x406
>>78674696
Do you think Earth-2 Roy can flip this good?
>>
>>78674825
If Diggle dies I'm done with this show
>>
>>78674904
They're only doing that because they don't want to bring in the big named one's yet. They're saving people like Bart, Savitar, Max Mercury etc. for more important roles.
>>
>>78675192
E2 Roy is a villain who flips for evil

E1 Roy must show him how to flip for good
>>
File: 1314851654772.jpg (65 KB, 729x694) Image search: [Google]
1314851654772.jpg
65 KB, 729x694
>>78662034
>Deathstorm and Killer Frost are married
>>
>>78675258
E1 Roy back flips to the fight.
E2 Roy front flips to the fight.
>>
File: gremlins_gizmo.jpg (43 KB, 960x537) Image search: [Google]
gremlins_gizmo.jpg
43 KB, 960x537
>>78673124
>Looking at the wikipedia page to see the exact number of episodes
>Name of the director for most episode is there
>mfw one of them ie Joe Dante

Is this real?
>>
>>78675390
Yes.
>>
File: Hulk Stare.jpg (110 KB, 1238x447) Image search: [Google]
Hulk Stare.jpg
110 KB, 1238x447
>>78662034
>Even in Earth-2, Caitlin's attached to Ronnie at the hip

I really should know better than to expect anything good from the writers concerning Caitlin. Or expect any fun superpowered females on this show.
>>
It's going to be Felicity who actually dies. Getting shot is just a ruse to have greater impact when she does die

Watch
>>
File: 1449983120797.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1449983120797.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>78675258
>>78675337
>>
>>78676030
>Married women can't be fun

Ugh, how patrimonicist of you. I mean, come on, it's 2016!
>>
>>78676030
>implying husband/wife villain couples aren't the tits

Fuck you no fun fag
>>
>>78676124
When has that ever actually had any impact at all in any form of media
>>
>>78674776
How else will he come back as Deadman?

C'mon.
>>
>>78677153

I want to see the Injustice Society in the CWverse at some point because Tigress and Icicle were fucking great.
>>
>>78675160
And then she dumps him for Larry Trainor and they merge into Rebis.

yeah, I know that it should be Larry and Dr. Poole to make Rebis, but I just want the CW to give me a hero who dresses like Nash The Slash. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>78677045
>>78677153
Well shit. Sorry I wanted a decent solo villainess before they did something like this.
>>
>>78675106
So the end of February/beginning of March
>>
File: captain cold christma smug.webm (770 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
captain cold christma smug.webm
770 KB, 1280x720
>>78675128
>30 minutes into Netflix and absolute zero chilling and he gives you this look
>>
>>78662491
>apparently feuding with Barry over "MUH DAD AND SISTER"

This is what I am most afraid of I mean I can understand that he would naturally feel jealous about Barry living the life his druggy mother prevented him from living and Wally in the comics comes from a troubled home. He never had a good relationship with his parents who were petty passive aggressive jerks and why he considered Iris and Barry like his own parents(so much that Wally was jealous of their kids because they were actually their kids)

But Barry and Wally feuding is something I don't want to see, I know their relationship is different and Barry can't be a mentor to him in the same way he was in the comics especially since this Barry just barely established himself as the Flash and he occasionally still needs some mentoring from Jay (plus Grant doesn't seem like the wise mentor type).

I guess I can see Barry wanting to bond with him and Wally being cautious or giving him the cold shoulder because he still feels like Barry is liked more or that he is taking a spot that is suppose to be his but I hope he's not an asshole to Barry.

I just hope it ends with them being bros, maybe Barry being like a big bro to Wally and when Wally gets the speed powers he messes up in some ways that Barry has to go and help him out with.
>>
>>78672026
>and the team hunts down a meta-human who can slow time itself.
That's Zolomon's whole shtick but I bet it's a Flash villain I haven't considered.
>>
>>78662532
>Why even bring him into the show?

They were going for the "more experienced Flash who could teach Barry stuff" angle but the show has so much going on now that it was sidelined.

At least Jay taught him the sick lightning move.
>>
>>78678733
I'm just happy that move is just a standard part of his moveset now, it's cool seeing him casually throw it out.
>>
>>78673508
Remember how Weather Wizard nearly waterlogged Central City and Barry traveled though time? That episode actually felt like a season finale and I'm willing to bet Part 1 of this pair will be just like that. Shit has gotten real and Barry needs to step up.
>>
>>78672026
Shuda been Reverse Flash Rebirth
>>
>>78662532
>tfw you wanted Flashdad but ended up getting FlashUncle
>>
>>78678832
Too bad he hasn't phased since the trickster episode in season 1.
>>
>>78678832
The Flash is great for not forgetting all the moves he learns, they just throw them in all the time

Lightning throw, tornado arms, etc.

Except the one time he ran through a truck. When they gonna bring that back?
>>
>>78678920
>Except the one time he ran through a truck. When they gonna bring that back?
One of his best abilities in the book, something that Wally never really got a hold of and Bart could only do it if he wasn't thinking about it.

He needs to run late more often and vibrate through more walls.
>>
>>78662034
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
>>
>>78678962
>promo for next season has barry running in a straight line through buildings, walls, people, cars instead of running around everything in a grid shape
>king shark punches him
>he runs through his arm and punches shark
>weather wizard sends a tornado at him
>he runs through the tornado and punches ww
>>
>>78680096
Fuck, I really want to see Barry finally kick some ass on his own.
>>
>>78662198
Jesus
>>
>>78663081
I'd save E3 for the movies. The only Crime Syndicate members you could use on the CWverse are Johnny Quick and Deathstorm. And maybe Atomica.
>>
>>78662076
Anon the show went full silver age back in season 1. Where have you been?
>>
>>78675192
This scene never fails to amuse me.
>>
>>78672479
>>78672505
Atleast it wasnt Damien Darkh
>>
>>78672026
WTF, the Geomancer fight actually gets 2 episodes?
>>
>>78683233
I know. Feels like Thawne coming back and Trajectory are more two-parter worthy.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.