[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did we go from based Mystery Incorporated to this garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
How did we go from based Mystery Incorporated to this garbage?
>>
scooby doo done by family guy? why
>>
File: what_say_I.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
what_say_I.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
>no season 3 of Mystery Incorporated
>instead we get this
>mfw
>>
its good tho.
>>
>>78645174

no it's not
>>
>>78645232
Yeah it is.
>>
>>78644099
>garbage
Bitch, it's pretty damn okay
>>
>>78645320
I think it's good as well, but I don't think you can convince the people who were dissing it before it even aired.
>>
Spooky Space Kook when?
>>
>>78644379
>it's not
eh they would have fucked up and made season 3 less adult.
>>
>>78645516
If people dismiss something's quality before its even released, then they are automatically wrong and have no valid complaints ever.
>>
This new show is better than well over half of the various other Scooby-Doo shows and you know it. Not nearly as good as Mystery Incorporated though.
>>
>>78646019
Okay Roger Egbert, and I believe you think Sonic Boom is a top-tier show on Cartoon Network.
>>
>>78646019
BCSD Monsters > MI Monsters
All that matters to me
>>
How does Scooby Doo keep getting work?
>>
I remember seeing like a webm of this show and though it was a parody on Rick and Morty, like about how they were old and dated I think.
I thought "wow they're using the same VAs, names, and everything".
Then I eventually learned it was a actual new SD series and thought "Oh God."
>>
>>78646845
Maybe you show try actually watching the show.
>>
>>78647387
I did, and it was kinda garbage. Only had like one weird chuckle and that's it.
>>
>>78644215
yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Moncrief
>>
So any news about the upcoming movie?
>>
>>78644099
Other than being another scooby doo cartoon, it's not really fair to compare it to Mystery Ince, the two are entirely different
>>
>>78650512
I feel like I can relate to this Down Syndrome Daphne a lot more than Stacy Daphne
>>
>>78644099
MI ended. It's done. Considering how many fucking versions of Scooby Doo we get, it's amazing we got that. And after BCSD the same will happen, time will pass and we'll get a new version of scooby doo. It's nothing new.

You can't even compare MI to this because they're extremely different in tone.
>>
>>78645616
You know that how?

You know we would've gotten Miskatonic University, right?
>>
>>78644099
To be fair, I don't think you can top Mystery Inc, I mean for fuck's sake,

Scooby was revealed to be an Eldritch deity that reincarnated as a dog and forgot who he was and that's why he could talk
>>
>>78650901
It reminds me of Teen Titans Go, which I greatly enjoy.
>>
File: 1425582545423.jpg (16 KB, 425x440) Image search: [Google]
1425582545423.jpg
16 KB, 425x440
>That episode with the rogue AI
>>
>>78644099
because Mystery Incorporated was an outlier dumbass. Scooby shows weren't always good. They were cheaply made and were done for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>78644099
Its a funny show, i do miss Mystery Inc im getting people to go see it and its getting great responses
>>
>>78651236
educated guess based on how networks have been fucking shit up since forever?
>>
Post something funny from this
>>
>>78651980
but MI gave me a taste of what could be. Sad we're going back to more low-brow shit
>>
MI sucks
>>
The first episode is still my favorite one, havent bothered to catch up after the area 51 episode
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.