[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...why are the power rangers wanting to fight the ninja turtles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CVo-A4aVEAEKxpp.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CVo-A4aVEAEKxpp.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
So...why are the power rangers wanting to fight the ninja turtles?
>>
Because they're washed up actors who want to become relevant again.
>>
>>78642712
Who are top middle, bottom middle and bottom left? I recognize everyone else.
>>
>>78642788
Them and the niggress, I have no idea who they are.
>>
File: 93E.gif (2 MB, 318x236) Image search: [Google]
93E.gif
2 MB, 318x236
Cuz they're stealin their waifus.
Literally niggers in a half shell.
>>
>>78642788
>>78642815
Justin, Adam, and I believe Kat.
>>
>>78642788
>>78642815

>Who are top middle
dunno, maybe the little kid ranger?

>bottom middle
2nd red ranger

>bottom left
2nd pink ranger

>the niggress
2nd yellow ranger
>>
>>78642762
the only one that really fits that is Jason David Frank.
>>
>>78642939
The guy is probably the one person there I would say it didn't apply to. Guy does ufc and is apparently really good.
>>
>>78643350
you apparently never really seen his ego, have you?
>>
>>78642712
wouldn't power rangers easily win? I mean Power Rangers are more scaled on fantasy and Ninja Turtles (shockingly) is pretty grounded in their feats.
>>
>>78642788
I think I recognize bottom left, but there have been so many blonde girls in the show, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>78642712
Why is it that only the green ranger guy was able to continue to reprise his role and not the others? It's not like they went on to have careers
>>
>>78642712
They want a paying job.
>>
>>78642712
they already fought the damn ninja turtles!
>>
It's always embarrassing when non-fans try to talk about PR, for some reason moreso than other franchises
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.