[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiverse Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: sb.jpg (263 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
263 KB, 1024x768
>ITT: Take a long forgotten Silver Age story and use it as the basis for one of the worlds in Multiversity
Pic related, Superman Red and Blue are just so cool for whatever reason that it defies whatever era it's in. I'd love to see an updated take on the silver age version of these 2 in a world where half of the heroes side with Blue and the other side with Red, with both of the Supermen representing an extreme. Blue's the more caring and peaceful superman and embodies his humanity while Red is the much stronger and more confident part of Superman while still feeling alienated among his superhuman peers
>>
File: dc multiverse.jpg (3 MB, 1820x5055) Image search: [Google]
dc multiverse.jpg
3 MB, 1820x5055
>>
>>78635370
Civil War: Superman v Superman
>>
>>78635370
And Batman beats both of them and brings peace to the Earth
>>
>>78635556
What's the crater on the bottom most N52 earth?
>>
>>78638791
It's Kirby Earth
>>
File: 1198697921252.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1198697921252.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>78639301
I HUNGER

I HAVE NEED OF A NEW HERALD
>>
Holy shit you are all fucking casuals, Superman Red/Blue was not Silver Age. Goddamn children on this board I swear.
>>
>>78639932
Electric Superman Red/Blue or original Superman Red/Blue?
>>
>>78639932
There was a silver age Superman red/blue too, though OP's pic is from the 90s one.
>>
>>78639932
lol casual spotted
>>
File: bar.png (92 KB, 220x169) Image search: [Google]
bar.png
92 KB, 220x169
>>78639932
OP here. I picked the 90's rendition as it's a much more visually appealing picture to start off a thread with than this image. Also, the Fruit Punch and Mountain Blast Supermen came out more than 20 years ago, so your comment about anybody on this thread being a child/casual really wouldn't make that much sense as that would imply that, if they were children, that they would be big enough fans of obscure Superman lore to even know what Red and Blue Supes even is to the point where they wouldn't really be casuals. Like, the level of effort even recognizing the 90's version would be a good sign that the person you're talking to knows at least a shred more about Superman than the common man

Finally, read the goddamn post
>I'd love to see an updated take on the silver age version of these 2
Notice the word version, which has the implication that I'm differentiating this Red and Blue Superman from any other incarnations

Also, and this is the least justified point I've got, but wouldn't 90's R&B Superman also be qualified as Silver Age if only because it's a reworking of a Silver Age idea? I mean, it's just a slightly updated version of a preexisting storyline
>>
I'd like a world where Joe Chill, filled with regret after killing a couple during a mugging, becomes an amateur superhero while Bruce Wayne mentally regresses and grows up to be a villain who has a child's understanding of superheroes. Hell, that could be Earth 47's Shooting Star - after all, what represents hope more than a villain trying to reform?

Alternatively, a universe filled with all Hanna-Barbera characters. Or a universe filled with all videogames made by WB. Or the CN City universe.
>>
>>78643090
>Alternatively, a universe filled with all Hanna-Barbera characters.

What about a universe based on the old 70's Looney Tunes stage shows where Batman, Robin, and Wonder Woman were guest-stars for some reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hWx3WZL3UQ

Imagine that as a regular occurrence, one day Elmer and Bugs and Daffy are doing their usual Duck/Rabbit season thing and then suddenly the Joker and Penguin capture all of them. And Wonder Woman technically is in place of Superman in the World's Finest team.
>>
>>78643769
Forgot pic
>>
What about the world where all free people wear capes?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.