[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's Venom? Why the fuck nobody remembers he' on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Howard The Duck.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Howard The Duck.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Where's Venom? Why the fuck nobody remembers he' on this fucking team?
>>
Where are their shadows
>>
>>78634987
>Ben Grimm is on GOTG

God fucking dammit stop this shit
>>
He's got his own book right now, Venom Space Knight or some shit
>>
>>78634987
Maybe it's because Bendis realized that there's no real point in keeping him on the roster if he does nothing every issue besides show up in the background of fight spreads?
>>
>>78635572
>Maybe it's because Bendis realized that there's no real point in keeping him on the roster

He probably just forgot that he was ever in the roster. He even forgot his own OCs name in Ultimate Spiderman.
>>
>>78635572
>>78635642
I think Bendis was happy enough to fuck up the Symbiote's history and let the character go.

Bendis really hates alien symbiotes
>>
>>78634987
Oy vey anon, Klyntar aren't very kosher
>>
>>78635471
Ben makes more sense than Kitty. He was an astronaut senpai, would love to have seen him on S.W.O.R.D rather than this shit
>>
>>78634987
why the fuck those that raccoon have a pink mohawk
>>
>>78636365
Sword doesn't exist anymore, only "alpha flight" which is now Carol Danver's personal space protection team.
>>
>>78636964
Purely for stupid reasons, like everyone else who colors their hair.
>>
>>78637000
Wasn't SWORD entirely useless anyway?
>>
>>78637056
Pretty much, Abigail Brand really really sucked at its job. My theory is that the only reason it managed to keep its existince secret for so many years is that there were so many alien invasions that people just assumed that there was no organization in charge of keeping them away since it was always up to the superheroes.
>>
Because characters that aren't officially part of the GOTG main cast are pretty much pretty potted plants that sit around to attract readers.

When they start to wilt, or if he forgets to water them so they can grow, Bendis replaces them with a new plant.
>>
>>78634987
>rock guy
>tree guy
>racoon guys
>green guy
>>
>>78635711
Bendis ruins everything he touches anon, you should know this by now.
>>
>>78635572
Well he did say in an interview he was thinking of replacimg him with Moondragon or Mantis.
>>
>>78635572
except this isn't Bendis
>>
>>78639724
Shut the fuck up, everything is Bendis's fault
>>
>>78636365
Kitty worked with NASA as well, was an astronaut for a time and loved space before Whedon ruined her.
>>
>>78635711
Oh yes the backstory no one asked for with a stupid name. How I wish I could forget
>>
>>78634987
>that text box
Is there a name for that type of humor? It's just so awful and it's in a lot of Marvel books but I don't know what to call it.
>>
>>78640322
I'm sure they've got a name for it on tvtropes.
>>
>>78634987
>another female raccoon
>instead of the marginally cooler tall raccoon with eyepatch it's a female Rocket with problem hair
fucking why?
>>
>>78641021
Because she's a gender-swapped clone?
>>
>>78641084
But why the problem hair?
>>
>>78641276
because she has issues.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.