[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vandall Savage, true hero of the CW-Verse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vandal.jpg (48 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
vandal.jpg
48 KB, 768x433
Is he truly the greatest hero of the DC universe? He managed to do the most heroic act in human history, killing Felicity.

That darn pesky Flash ruined it though. Time travel is cheating.

>tfw there is a blissful universe where worst girl is dead
>>
>>78615892

Savage has always been one of my top favorite villains so I'm just glad they're using him at all.

Also, it's funny because Felicity's bullshit literally got everyone killed.
>>
>>78615892
What are you talking about? Savage killed everyone before Barry went back in time. Darkh is the one who potentially killed Felicity, but probably not.
>>
>>78619001
>potentially killed Felicity, but probably not.
You just know they're turning her into Oracle
>>
>>78619060

I just realized she's going to get ten times more whiny now that she's in a wheelchair.

Every single episode is going to be a pity party for her where Ollie, mid-getting-his-ass-kicked has to give her a pep talk about how incredible useful she is still.
>>
>>78618920
>Also, it's funny because Felicity's bullshit literally got everyone killed.

Oh but wait it was actually OLLIE'S FAULT FOR LYING TO HER and by fixing that we managed to avert her bitchfit that would ruin everything.

God, fuck Felicity.
>>
There's a fedoratastic movie that is basically the same thing as Vandal Savage called The Man Who Fell To Earth

A random mutation gives a cro-magnon immortality but instead of using this to his advantage like Savage would have he just fucks around and becomes Jesus.
>>
>>78619884
Not The Man Who Fell To Earth, starring David Bowie
It's The Man From Earth
>>
>>78619746

I don't understand why Ollie couldn't just tell her "Look, something's going on, I'll fill you in when we're all not in mortal danger. It's something I had no idea about either."

Nope. That's too logical and rational.
>>
>>78615892

Didn't Savage start out as a Green Lantern or Captain Marvel villain?
>>
>>78615892
At least there's more based Savage on the way due to time-fuckery.
>>
>>78621338
Because he loves keeping secrets and he's shit at doing level headed decisions when it cones to people he loves. That's why Felicity calls him on it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.