[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Black Panther' will set up "Infinity War",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
>While the plot of Black Panther remains under wraps, Feige said that the movie will be “a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what it means to be a king.” T'Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman, is the Black Panther’s real name, with the “Black Panther” identity being a hereditary one passed from Wakandan ruler to Wakandan ruler.

>More importantly for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans, however, is Feige’s tease that “T'Challa’s story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward.”

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/black-panther-will-set-up-avengers-infinity-032756908.html

Synergy continues
>>
I wish I still gave a fuck about the MCU, but they lost me after Thor 1 and everything since then looks exactly the same.
>>
>>78614610
Hope Thanos has an alliance with a city of super smart gorillas. Would make more sense with Strange or GoTG 2 imo but whatever, will still watch.
>>
>>78614748
>city of super smart gorillas

That's racist
>>
As long as Klaue comes back, I'm alright with it.
>>
this just sounds like a ploy to drum up interest in the black superhero movie they're burying in February
>>
>>78614788
They'll have no competition in Feb, though.
>>
File: 1451429719875.jpg (23 KB, 292x261) Image search: [Google]
1451429719875.jpg
23 KB, 292x261
I have high hopes for black panther, hopefully it doesn't become a WE WUZ SUPERHEROES type shit where they only sell it on the fact that he's black
>>
>writing your Black Panther script BEFORE Ta-Nehisi Coates' BP run, sure to be considered seminal for years to come, is published

I shoogy didoogity
>>
>>78614648
Ok strawman
>>
>>78614975
>>writing your Black Panther script BEFORE Ta-Nehisi Coates' BP run, sure to be considered seminal for years to come, is published

>modern Marvel
>seminal anything
>>
>>78614610
>“a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda
I'm interested.
>>
When the fuck did /co/ turn into a news site?
>>
>>78614769
They could be albinos gorillas.
>/pol/ gets butthurt again
>>
>>78614913
You're going to be angry and sperg out over people who aren't even Marvel really advertising that he's black.

Lets cut the bullshit.
>>
>>78615057
Seriously. They have Priest's and, even better, Mcgregor's. That's more than enough.
>>
Watch T'Challa actually pieces this shit together faster than Thor. Like for example Wakanda managed to "obtain" Chitauri corpses for genuine scientific study and they find data of Thanos's existence. Kind of like how Parademons are hardwired to worship Darkseid
>>
>>78615057
>BEFORE Ta-Nehisi Coates' BP run, sure to be cancelled in a year

FTFY
>>
>>78614771
I'm pretty sure the only reason he was in Age of Ultron was to tie him to Black Panther. I'm sure Andy Serkis is already signed.
>>
>did Tumblr have to ruin another superhero by turning him black?
>>
>>78615038
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot /co/ wasn't a place for discussion, but just for having a hugbox community where nothing bad is ever said ever.
>>
>>78614610
So they're making another superhero black now?
SJW's strike again
>>
File: nigga-you-gay.png (650 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
nigga-you-gay.png
650 KB, 720x540
>>78616149
stahp
>>
File: image.jpg (588 KB, 2400x3154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588 KB, 2400x3154
>>78614610
>a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what it means to be a king
>>
>>78614610
People of /co/, we bring you... Synergy!
>>
What is Marvel gonna do when it can no longer hype up Infinity Wars?
>>
>>78615038
I don't think you know what strawman means.
>>
File: frogs.jpg (439 KB, 1324x2078) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
439 KB, 1324x2078
Hope he'll have the frogs.
>>
>>78616359
Start over again
They'll reboot the universe every 10 years with a new iron man, new Thor, new captain america, etc.
>>
>>78616359
Secret Wars. Or, Disney and Warner will have cut a deal by then and started up the crossover train.
>>
>>78616601
Sooo they'll turn into the DC of the last several decades?
I'm okay with this, honestly
>>
>>78616647
DC will become Marvel, Marvel will become DC, and the cycle continues
>>
>>78616333
>Disney
>synergy
You're quite perceptive.
>>
So other than direct sequels, what Marvel movies directly lead into other movies in the same way that BP is leading into A:IW?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.