[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATLA Smoke and Shadow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SmokeandShadow2.jpg (157 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
SmokeandShadow2.jpg
157 KB, 600x900
What does /co/ think of smoke and shadow so far? Ive generally enjoyed the prvious comic series, but im bit on the fence about this one so far. The plot "twists" have been a bit on the nose. Im reserving my final judgement for part 3.
>>
Speaking of comics, how are any of them? I've read part one and two of the first trilogy, and they were decent.
>>
>>78614199
In haven't read the comics, and I don't really plan to.

Korra killed my interest in the franchise.
>>
>>78614270
Thats really all they are is decent. They not anything spectacular. Mostly just fan service, but done pretty tastefully imo.
>>
>>78614296
You'd be glad the comics take the Aang plot back, with only a 5%more of mecha stuff (There is a series outgoing where they are creating a factory between Earth and Fire nations.)

I've read today Part 2 of Smoke and Shadow, and though it was obvious the "spirits" were some kind of firebenders using smoke, I wasn't expecting Azula to come back as an enemy. Yet again. It have been a nice way to reconnect to Aang universe, and sadly when they come up with Korra Novels, I guess they will not be even half as good.
>>
>>78614978
Also kinda tired of Zuko and Mai relationship. Is the Korra and Mako of the comics, only with inverted genres. Just get over it, you're the fucking Firelord
>>
A feature length comic on why Mai is the shittiest love interest ever written.
>>
I like the shipping bait.
>>
>>78614978

That's not Azula though.
>>
File: suki.png (480 KB, 402x810) Image search: [Google]
suki.png
480 KB, 402x810
It gave me a new waifu, so there's that.
>>
>>78614199
S&S is like korra teenage romance angst brought back to the original series

> zuko and mai breakup brought up ad nauseum
> mai with some filler rando, unclear how much she likes him versus using him for other muh save muh little brother shit
> zuko and suki teased alot
> more spirit world bullshit
>>
>>78614199
seriously, what's the problem with part 2 and the use of the word "dark spirits"? it's like they suddenly wanted to make this a thing.
>>
>>78623537
>zuko and suki teased alot
This I like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.