[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could delete one cartoon or comic from reality and take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: now_thats_a_clean_burnin_hell.gif (903 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
now_thats_a_clean_burnin_hell.gif
903 KB, 400x300
If you could delete one cartoon or comic from reality and take the fandom with it, which one would you choose /co/?

I'd pick the Total Drama X cartoons, just to stop the constant shitty waifuposting by the fans.
>>
File: blame fanbases.png (112 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
blame fanbases.png
112 KB, 240x240
>>78597446
Daily reminder.
>>
>>78597522
I don't even hate the show, it's just not very interesting and neither really good or bad. But the fanbase is annoying and /co/ tolerates them because thick brown waifus.
>>
>>78597446
Steven Universe.
>>
Egyption lore, just to see what would happen to the world.
>>
File: 6tf1yno.png (154 KB, 580x982) Image search: [Google]
6tf1yno.png
154 KB, 580x982
>>78598254
>erase steven universe
>continue to live in a world where this still exists
At least they keep to their generals, and didn't fucking spawn an entire board by their combined autism.
>>
>>78597446

Legend of Korra.
>>
id choose king of the hill

so OP's pic couldnt have been made

and because of this, his thread would have errored out on "you forgot to post an image"

thus OP's thread would've never existed
>>
>>78597446
Homestuck. No homestuck fandom means several fandoms what sprung from it such as mlp cease to exist.
>>
>>78598373

>at least they keep to their generals

*insert smug anime face here*
>>
>>78597446
HOMESTUCK

FUCKING HOMESTUCK
>>
Probably Homestuck.
>>
>>78597446
At first I was going to say ponies. But then I remembered that because of how horrible they are, most other fandoms will try to slap your shit if you do anything in an attempt to prevent their fanfom from reaching brony level. So removing it would probably make every other fandom worse, especially since the people in the pony fandom would just be in other fandoms and still acting just as shitty.

And before anyone brings up that shit the SU fandom did with that girl, bronys have done that kind of shit more than a handful of times.
>>
Batman. I liked a couple things to come out of the franchise, mostly the '60s live action series and the Arkham series of video games, but a world without one of the influential pillars of the comic community would be an interesting one. Which comic would be astronomically popular in Batman's place, if any? Would Adam West find any work? How many shows would be truly different because it referenced something even remotely related to the Batman series?
>>
>>78597446
Lion king
>>
>>78600015
don't you dare blame that shit on us senpai, that shit with the girl was all tumblr
i hate how /co/ believes that the fandoms on 4chan are the ones that need attacking, when really its the OTHER websites that are the real problem
>>
>>78600349
This is tumblr.
>>
>>78600399
stop with this /co/mblr meme
you people are still the same horrible, disgusting fucks you were 9 years ago
>>
Steven Universe but only if the hatedom goes away too
>>
File: 1446609590693.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1446609590693.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>78598656

>mlp fandom came from homestuck
>>
File: 8f6.gif (1 MB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
8f6.gif
1 MB, 500x361
>>78598373
This. The world would be a much better, happier place without MLP infesting the entire Internet by storm.
>>
Electric Soldier Porygon.

I only use my powers for good.
>>
>>78597446
>wipe out right wing cartoons and their 'fanbase'
>i.e the entire right wing
>America loses both its democrat and republican parties
>Australia loses its Liberal party
>Britain loses whatever it has. Whigs? Toreys?
>Political landscape is changed forever
>>
Adventure Time

My God are they annoying. They started it al.
>>
Deadpool
>>
>>78604638
You fukken wot m8?
>>
Bojack Horsemen and Rick and Morty.
The autistic pseudo-intellectual bullshit they concoct makes me sick.
>>
>>78604605
>>>/rationalwiki/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/fstdt/
>>
RWBY. The generals and reaction images make my blood boil. Why a general for a shitty webseries?
>>
>>78605064

Hi Rick
>>
>>78597446
Zootopia, the movie isn't even out yet and the fans are still more cancerous than the frozen one.
>>
>>78597446
Johnny Test because I wanna actually not ruin something for someone else for once in my life.
>>
>>78600015
What girl?
>>
>>78598373
bronies are appropriately hated and shunned. adventure time and stephan universe fans are seen as quirky despite being just as disgusting.
>>
>>78606078
What's your problem with any fan anywhere anyway?
>>
Inside Out
>>
>>78606259
This no movie should have a 24/7 thread
>>
>>78605064
That's not one you dumbass
>>
>>78606519
Remember Frozen General?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.