[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Eddie Murphy gets dropped into the Cars universe and starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sally-scene-1024x768.jpg (869 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sally-scene-1024x768.jpg
869 KB, 1024x768
If Eddie Murphy gets dropped into the Cars universe and starts sticking bananas up their tailpipes, what happens? Do they suffocate and die? Or do they breath from their car-mouths?
>>
>>78593161
Does it have to be Eddie Murphy who bananas up the tailpipes? Can it be any person who does this?
>>
>>78593355
He's the most well-known for doing it due to Beverly Hills Cop. I guess it could be anyone.

I'm just wondering how the hell their anatomy works.
>>
>>78593161
How would a car stick a banana up another car's tailpipe without it looking ridiculously sexual?
>>
>>78593161
Wouldn't that be the equivalent of sticking a banana up someone's ass, then? If they've got mouths then that's the through-line I'm seeing here.
>>
This thread and OP's question just reminded me of Shed 17. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>78593473
>Implying that isn't the very way Cars procreate.
>>
>>78594307
Of course not. Didn't you watch "Planes: Fire & Rescue"?

Cars are hatched from eggs.
>>
judge for yourself
>>
>>78593433
Clearly a vivisection is in order.
>>
>>78594359
Planes is part of the Legends continuity actually, it's not canon.
>>
>>78594359

What eggs? I've seen the movie dozens of times, what are you on about?

>>78596076

Sorry but planes is canon to cars there's a lightning mcqueen sign in the city at the end of the first movie.
>>
>>78595909
...Ceaser's ghost!
That is educationally horrifying!

The implications of such a horrible creature is absolutely mind numbing and disgusting!

Do they take the wheels off of the retarded ones so they can't drive off cliffs or hurt other cars?

Where does the engine come from? Does it just get dropped in there, to rub against muscle and tissue.

IS THE FUCKING CAR A SHELL FOR THE ORGANS?!
DO THEY STUFF A BRAIN AND EYEBALLS INTO A FUCKING CAR!?

AHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
File: 1447221959949.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1447221959949.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>78597973

From what you see in cars 2. The cars themselves are pretty much all mechanical. Because the french cars with eye lights has no internal bits.

Or it could be just a fucking kids movie with talking cars not even a new concept at all.
>>
>>78595909
Oh god, it's Shed 17 all over again!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.