[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one /co/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: abhorrent_whores.png (196 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
abhorrent_whores.png
196 KB, 512x384
Which one /co/ ?
>>
>>78581089
the bullet
>>
>>78581106
even just for a one-night stand ?
>>
File: Image2.jpg (4 KB, 94x173) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
4 KB, 94x173
>>78581089
>>
>>78581089
How about a fusion of all three?
>>
Consuela.
>>
Clara, I got a thing for girls with tentacled vaginas.
>>
>>78581515
>literally a fusion of /aco/, /pol/ and /r9k/

> chubby jewish depressive bulimic mulatto KKK christian fundamentalist funky blaxploitation cheesy whore mystery solving princess swing dancer
>>
>>78581609
Like most Hex Fusions, you don't have it be a merge of every single trait of the components, just the elements of all three that would go well together
>>
>>78581963
i'm very curious to see the type of haircut this fusion have....
>>
>>78581603
>girls with tentacled vaginas

This anon knows.
>>
>>78582061
i like girls that don't stab, don't stab, don't stab
>>
Remember when Foxxy melted a stripper pole by humping it? Foxxy.
>>
Toot > Foxxy > Clara

But I'll gladly take any of them.

...but mostly Toot.
>>
File: funyuns.png (205 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
funyuns.png
205 KB, 334x483
Them ain't yo' Funyuns, them's Foxxy's Funyuns
>>
File: 1450579549613.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450579549613.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>78581089
Toot. Always Toot. She'd be down for anything.

Foxy is obnoxious as fuck, ditto Clara, both in different ways. I can't lie, Toot is pretty obnoxious too, but in a manner I can put up with.

Plus she has bigger tits and ass than the other 2.
>>
Foxxy one time masturbated with a jackhammer, so she's into some kinky shit
>>
>>78583308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5j84BucjyQ
>>
>>78581089
Left, Right, Middle
>>
>>78583279
>You will never have Toot sit her fat ass on you and fart in your lap as she stuffs her face
>>
>>78584297
Why live t.bh f.am
>>
I'd fuck the entire Drawn Together cast except Toot.
>>
>>78584297
Why did you have to remind me?
>>
>ctrl+f
>no bleh

fucking seriously?
>>
>>78581089

The red head next to yellow shirt guy.

She looks professional, and kinda like a milf.
>>
>>78584658
>Professional-looking milfs
Excellent taste!
>>
>toot
>get us both a gym membership
best of all worlds
>>
>>78585157
Good luck getting Toot to get off her fat ass to go.

Hell, even then, she'd probably eat all the equipment.
>>
>>78585529
build home gym
put huge awesome tv right in front of equipment, no other seats of any kind in the room
>you can watch tv only if you exercise
>>
do you think Foxxy love white guys ? or she his on "WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT" mode ?

well i guess she fucks with anything, like Toot.
>>
Clara, Foxxy, Toot.
Fucking a tentacle vagina seems pretty cool
Foxxy probably has a bunch of stds
Toot probably has dingle berries or something.
>>
none of them. I choose Xandir.
>>
>>78586753
Not even about the gay aspect but fuck is that the worst choice you can make
>>
Fuck: Toot
Marry: Foxxy
Kill: Clara (I like Clara, but if I had to kill one, that'd be it.)
>>
>>78585157
Now I'm picturing Toot with a Satan that Wright sort of figure and it's a rather nice mental image
>>
>>78588357
>Satan that Wright
That was supposed to say Samantha Wright, freaking autocorrect
>>
>>78585757
Clara probably only do missionary position and only for making childs, she's most of times obnoxious and manipulative.

Foxxy is full of shitty dirty diseases and probably easily unfaithful, with dumb ghetto behavior of sassy bitch.

Toot is cute and with good curves but have pretty disgusting stuff on his body in fact, also she have an unstable behavior even if you act good with her.

in fact they are pure garbage, the only interest is having sex with them. ( and the show do the right thing anyway )

>>78588409

> Fat fetishism to muscles fetishism
>>
>>78589840
>but have pretty disgusting stuff on his body
a lot of that was exaggerated for laughs.
>>
>>78589873
Yes but they are still here, the cellulite wasn't exagerrated, the hair too, anyway she's pretty bad-tempered, constantly yelling for nothing and probably suffer of some mental illness ( like most of the cast, but Toot have that in a depressive way ) also she's easily jealous, arrogant ( Star of the 20s-30s ) , attention-whore and unfaithful too but less than Foxxy
>>
File: 1450545787423.png (130 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1450545787423.png
130 KB, 512x384
>>78590216
in other words she is perfect for human garbage like myself.
>>
File: toot fan art.png (488 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
toot fan art.png
488 KB, 500x600
>>78581089

Toot

>That feel when chubby chaser but all the fat chicks are put off me because I'm /fit/ and assume I'm a jock arsehole who would make them eat healthy.
>>
>>78590216

Toot's pretty nice to people who are nice to her back like Ray-Ray, Mike whateverisnameski, and Xandir, Ling-ling and Foxxy when they aren't being dicks to her
>>
>>78590520
> Ray-Ray
She's nice with him only because he said or do "nice things" for her, in first time she don't give a fuck about him and she's afraid when he comes out of the wall, also this guy wasn't in love with Toot but more with her fat ass, he don't know why he just know ( African DNA ).

> Mike "random character guy"
This is just a gag actually and she apparently have a crush on him so...

> Xandir
She have a crush on him and she is buttmad because Xandir have a girlfriend, also she literally violated him at the fat camp, like for most of chicks Xandir is the stereotypical gay confident for their stupid problems.

> Ling-Ling
actually Ling-Ling always talk shit about her, also Toot was very proud of playing the gold digger with his father for steal his money

> Foxxy
She's jealous of foxxy's body and foxxy sometimes forgot her name and talk shit about her with a patronizing manner, also Toot make fun of Foxxy because she think foxxy can't read, they already have a rivalry( India's episode ) but they tag-team just one time against the cereal mascots.

No mention of Spanky always making fun of Toot's weight, Her agressive behavior with no reasons against Wooldoor, her conflictual relationship with Captain Hero and her rivalry with Clara
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.