[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW 29 and haven't watched cartoons in... a very long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>MFW 29 and haven't watched cartoons in... a very long time

It's a pretty fun show. Man, cartoons have really gotten better. Animation is incredibly smooth, have great appreciation for that. Just stopping by to say as much and see your guys' thoughts on it. Also, what other cartoons are rated with high remarks? I may end up on a cartoon binge this weekend thanks to this show.
>>
If you like Star Vs then you can watch pretty much any other cartoon and you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>78577896
Watch:
Gravity Falls
Mystery Incorporated
Tron Uprising
Motorcity
Sym-Bionic Titan
Green Lantern: The Animated Series

If you're bored and need more, watch also:
Be cool, Scooby Doo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Avoid Steven Universe. It is cancer.
>>
>>78577896
If you haven't watched it, Avatar the Last Airbender, just don't expect it's sequel series to live up to it.
>>
>>78577896

If I had to recommend three?

>Avatar the Last Airbender (great adventure series with an overarching plot)

>Gravity Falls (Great comedy-mystery show with great character interaction and DEEPEST LORE)

>Over the Garden Wall (For God-tier atmosphere, but that's more of an autumn show)
>>
>>78578153
Steven universe is for emotional comfort and waifu fagging, don't pay attention to the fanbase which has made it cancer
>>
>>78578175
>Over the Garden Wall
Not OP btw, but I still haven't watched that. How does it compare to Gravity Falls or ATLA? Is it serious, silly, artsy?
>>
>>78578153
In that case...

>>78577896
...I'm gonna have to recommend Steven Universe then, before these faggots show up in typical hivemind fashion and talk down the show for everyone like they always do.
>>
>>78578202

It's a short series with some of the most God-tier atmosphere and animation. Not really supposed to be funny like GF when OTGW does attempt it though, it isn't usually very great or epic (I'm using the term in the traditional sense) like Avatar, but you can feel the presence of the woods and imagination. It is super relaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouK2RK8ahEc
>>
>>78577896
I dunno if you haven't watched any animated movies or not either, but I'll recommend a few of those also:

Tangled
How to train your Dragon
Wreck-it Ralph
Inside Out
Despicable Me (despite the minion craze it's a good movie)

If you get desperate for an animated movie:
How to Train your Dragon 2
Frozen
Big Hero 6

I fucking hate captcha.
>>
>>78578175
Add in

>Samurai Jack (Epic action series with interesting plots and a fantastic villain)

>Batman:TAS (Superhero antics with a dark atmosphere)

..and you have the top five God-tier cartoons of all time.
>>
>>78578345

As >>78578175

I concur.
>>
>>78577896
Gargoyles
Swat Cats
>>
>>78578175
>Gravity Falls (Great comedy-mystery show with great character interaction and DEEPEST LORE)

If you like that I'd also recommend Scooby Doo Mystery Inc, which is all those things described. You might especially appreciate the show if you are a Hanna Barbera fan because of all the cameos
>>
>>78578547
It is good, I never expected a Scooby Doo show to be that good.
>>
>>78580899

Not this guy but bump
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.