[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best ATHF theme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 246x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 246x385
What was the best ATHF theme?
>>
AQUA TEEN GONNA STICK TOGETHA
AQUA TEEN GON' NEVER SURRENDA
AQUA TEEN GONNA BE FOREVER
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>
ATSS>ATHFF>ATHF>ASYKW>AUPS1
>>
Call me a pleb, but I still prefer the original theme.
>>
>>78575497
switch AUPS1 and ASYKW then it's a perfect list
>>
ASYKW followed by ATSS

The original is still pretty good but we've heard it like a million times already.
>>
>>78575497
>>78575547
ASYKW has a very well animated intro
>>
What's the best season of ATHF?
>>
>>78575614
It's well animated but the theme song leaves something to be desired. TV Show Show and Forever have great intros and themes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkVEoyoT5V4
>>
>>78575662
Honestly, the show holds up more or less for the entire series. I think season 6 gets a special mention for it's running storyline about the gas leaks and Markula. It also had some great guests that season.
>>
what about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlNlPDUQ9Vk
>>
>>78575662
>>78575786
I personally find season 4 to be the strongest. The change from TV-14 to TV-MA allowed the show to push itself in a way that gave us classics like "Dickesode" and "Handbanana". It also was the final season before the film.
>>
I don't know why but the episode with the drizzle will stick with me forever.

Athf ,the brak show, Harvey birdman are what put adult swim on the map .

I would include home movies but I honestly don't know if that was an as original or not
>>
>>78576192
I'll give you that. It definitely gets points for being a transitional season, it just has some of the series more (in my opinion) weaker episodes(Grim Reaper Gutters, Moonajuana, and Party All the Time).
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever and then Aqua TV Show Show
>>
Have they stated if Carl's getting a spinoff or not?
>>
>>78576523
spin this
>>
>>78576523
Aside from Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week, no
>>
>>78576545

He should get a sports commentary show parody
>>
What's the comfiest episode and why is it The Greatest Story Ever Told?
>>
>>7857669Z8
The first Christmas episode, Mail Order Bride.
>>
>>78576698

I always liked the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past
>>
>>78576698
The original Willie Nelson episode is comfy as fuck
>>
>>78575662
always liked 2 the most for super bowl, super trivia and total recarl
>>
MY NAME IS
>>
Trivia episode is comfy too. Wayne is a riot.

>YES. YES. OH GOD YES.
>>
Truly they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
>>
File: 1450472227328.png (267 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450472227328.png
267 KB, 480x480
>>78576523
>Not spacecataz
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.