[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no one has killed The Joker by now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Joker_comics.jpg (324 KB, 843x944) Image search: [Google]
Joker_comics.jpg
324 KB, 843x944
Everyone and their pet goldfish knows that The Joker is bat-shit insane, and extremely dangerous. How come no rival crime leaders send someone like Deadshot or Deathstroke to snipe his ass out? If this has been done before in the comics, well...shit oops
>>
File: 1413478914054.jpg (274 KB, 1200x1825) Image search: [Google]
1413478914054.jpg
274 KB, 1200x1825
>>78562239
Batman has stopped every attempt made by anyone to kill the Joker.
Injustice aside.
>>
>>78562239
they have and failed
>>
>>78562285
Injustice isn't the first time Jokers been killed. Kingdom Come did it and Joner died in his very first appearance.
>>
>>78562239
Joker has the spirit of gotham on his side
>>
>>78562285
>Batman has stopped every attempt made by anyone to kill the Joker

You know how silly that is? I mean that makes sense for big and even mid-tier guys who wanna kill him. They'll prolly make a bunch of waves in the process and get Batman's attention.

But whats honestly stopping some schmuck on the street from just blowing his head off?
>>
Gotham has a will of it's own and prevents anyone from doing it.
>>
EXACTLY
>>
The crime families would rather have Joker running around some of the time than have Batman hounding them all the time.
>>
>>78562239
$$$
>>
>>78562285
>>78562239

but wouldn't other criminals want to keep him around so he distracts the mn who dresses as a bat and the police?
>>
>>78562348
He was already dead when Kingdom Come started.
>>
>>78562239
Why do faggots that hate batman need to do this shitty thread 5 times a day
>>
>>78564746
because you keep replying
>>
>>78563372
Lex Luthor tried to work with the Joker, he wrecked their plans because he's the Joker.
Lex Luthor tried to keep Joker out of the loop, he wrecked their plans because he didn't like being left out.
Lex Luthor tried to keep Joker entertained and busy as a distraction while he worked the real plan, he wrecked their plans because he didn't like being a third wheel.

Every single supervillian hates working with the Joker but they put up with him because their attempts to off him failed (Batman or no Batman) and incurring his wrath should they fail is much, much scarier than what they're willing to live with.
>>
He was shot in the fucking head by Hush.
Scarecrow tried to OD him with fear toxin and it did nothing.
>>
Does anyone have that screencap explaining how DC writers completely fucked things up by running wild with the Joker being such a total psychopathic murderer that every time someone doesn't kill him (because you can't kill off Batman's most popular villain) it causes a reaction like this? I thought I had saved it, but I can never find it.
>>
>>78565063
I refuse to believe that someone as powerful, petty and intelligent as Lex Luthor couldn't easily murder the fuck out of the Joker whenever he wanted
>>
Does anyone have an Absolute Madman edit of Leto's Joker?
>>
>>78565142
And ws shot in the head AGAIN by Blackrael, we have seen him die several times. He just keep coming back. He doesnt even have a soul.
>>
Because he's one of the most popular and well known villains ever

That and he's frequently Batman writers' favorite villain/character.
>>
He 'died' in his first appearance.

He may as well have a regeneration factor, Wolverine tier. It'd make more fuckin' sense at least.
>>
File: 1451248179493.jpg (587 KB, 1281x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451248179493.jpg
587 KB, 1281x1920
>>78565318
all I have is this
>>
>>78565338
>I refuse to believe that someone as powerful, petty and intelligent as Lex Luthor couldn't easily murder the fuck out of the Joker whenever he wanted

>intelligent

Luthor is a retard. And Joker is pretty popular among mentally ill villians that admire him. Luthor knows as long as the joker is alive that means batman is bussy
>>
>>78562554
>>78562285
It gets worse. The Joker was once shot by Onomatopeia (a serial killer that kills costumed heroes). Batman let Onomatopeia escape because he was too busy actively saving the Joker's life.
>>
>>78565432

Bette Ridler is right, but there's just no way to kill off the Joker. At this point he's more popular with readers than Batman is.
>>
>>78562554
DC would lose one of there most popular characters.
>>
>>78565464
The fact that people idolize a psychopathic murder clown like Joker over somebody who trying to help society like Batman, really shows how degenerate society has become.
>>
>>78565455
>Batman values life so much that he choose to safe a life over catching Smith shitty villian

Best superhero ever.
>>
>>78565464
>At this point he's more popular with readers than Batman is.
But he isnt.
>>
>>78564680
Haven't read it in years but ain't that who shiny gold armor guy kill ?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.