[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it finally happened... Pixar made a BAD movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30
File: le bad dinosaur.jpg (10 KB, 207x287) Image search: [Google]
le bad dinosaur.jpg
10 KB, 207x287
So it finally happened...

Pixar made a BAD movie.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (479 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
479 KB, 1000x1500
>>78553613
>>
Oh, no! End is nigh! Pigs are flying, dogs and cats living together! Run for the hill, sheeple!
>>
>>78553632
we knew this was pandering shit for kids

the good dinosaur was just shit enough to flop
>>
>sales = quality
as expected from starwars and capeshit worshippers.
>>
>>78553632
first Cars was shit too
>>
>>78553632
Yeah I think the reason that most people ignore Cars 2 in this argument is because no one expected anything from it anyway. It was just cashing in on the huge toy market almost exclusively and everyone know that.

It's cherry picking... but whatever.
>>
File: finn n shiftwell.jpg (328 KB, 1170x956) Image search: [Google]
finn n shiftwell.jpg
328 KB, 1170x956
>>78553632
>not liking Spy Car Alfred and purple waifu
fuck you m8
>>
>>78553613
The Good Dinosaur was not a "bad" movie, just not a great one either. It was meh with major missed opportunities due to its concept's potential alone.

It is still watchable and have great visuals. But I recommend watching it at home and not paying full price for the experience at all.
>>
>>78553613
Brave was shit, fuck you.
>>
>>78555045
It was shit, but it didn't flop.
>>
>>78554992
why the fuck couldn't they have gone with that dinosaur design
>>
Rat-a-2-e is very boring. I usually start my shit Pixar movies with it.
>>
>>78553613
better than inside out. inside out was too worried about authenticity with psychology rather than making a decently structured story, and they fucked up. the best parts were outside rileys head and the reactions from the emotions, but we didnt get too much of that. instead we got another adventure story.

at least the good dinosaur had a lot of harsh moments and interesting characters.
>>
Man I know the entire Academy Awards thing is bullshit but it's still going to be especially annoying when this movie wins Best Animated Picture.
>>
by this point it has more bad movies than good ones
also toy story 2 was shit
>>
>>78553720
yeah, they were the best part of the movie

shame it was about fucking mater and not them
>>
Arlo's journey needed to be more than just a way to overcome his fears. He should have learned something about the world to make life back home easier (fire would have been perfect. they could combo that with the corn to make bread). He never earned the right to put his mark on that silo.
>>
>>78555077
Ratatouille was Pixar's magnum opus you shut your whore mouth.
>>
File: Brave-2012-1-.jpg (35 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Brave-2012-1-.jpg
35 KB, 620x413
>>78553613
That happends every time Pixar lets a woman write one of their movies.
>>
Cars 2 and honestly Brave were bad too.

I didn't think this movie was that bad, it was just boring. Actually it felt like watching Brave.

I feel like there was terrible promotion for this film, I wouldn't have known about it at all except a friend had free tickets for a kiddie showing.
>>
>>78555130
Will there be yet other flops in the future?
>>
Will there be yet more flops in the future?
>>
good dino was an experimental movie meant to test new (rendering) technology (the realistic landscapes)
>>
>>78553613
Fuck you nigger, I liked TGD.
>>
>>78553613
Why do their teeth look like humongous tictacs?

Also, this and Inside Out I haven't seen. Too "kiddy" for me, personally.
>>
>>78555591
But that's what they always do, that's not an excuse.
>>
>>78555326
>Ratatouille
>Not Wall-E
Must be nice to know that your opinion is valid and I seriously have a hard time deciding which is better.
>>
>>78555075
We're not allowed to have nice things.
>>
>>78553676

You shut the fuck up. I'm a Nascar fan and I thought it was top shelf
>>
>>78555075
They didn't think you would buy that a realistic dinosaur could be out of its element and in actual danger out in the wild.
>>
>>78555075
>>78558246
Yeah, they wanted to really humanize the dinosaurs to sell the whole "Boy and his Dog in reverse" premise.
>>
>>78558241

Even though there was less racing and more Lightning being stuck in the fucking desert learning valuable life lessons?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 552x310
>>78555416

>this must finally kill Pixar and cgi films in general.

Prior to its release, there was concern among the general public that Pixar films were dwindling in quality, with an over-reliance on sequels.[89] Likewise, DreamWorks Animation was beginning to flounder in the early 2010s as several films performed below expectations at the box office, leading to speculation that the "genre" of computer animation was "in a funk."

From the Inside Out wiki. I can't wait for 3d to die a rightful death, it already on television .
>>
>>78558074
Funny you should say that, because this is the most serious Pixar film so far.
>>
>>78558825
2D movies aren't coming back. Fucking move on.
>>
It's not even the third worst Pixar movie.

I do wonder why they bothered with the "asteroid misses" premise at all, though. The plot could be set in prehistoric times with no difference.
>>
File: EvenSpeedwagonIsAfraid.jpg (24 KB, 324x333) Image search: [Google]
EvenSpeedwagonIsAfraid.jpg
24 KB, 324x333
Wasn't this movie in development hell for a little while? That would explain why The Good Dinosaur was a piece of shit.
>>
>>78553676
This. Worthless movie.
>>
File: Too_Human.jpg (43 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
Too_Human.jpg
43 KB, 256x360
>>78559365
Having a hellish development doesn't excuse the final product. see also >>78555416
>>
>>78559365
Brave had a similar troubled development.

Both movies clearly had things changed late in the game. Like it's pretty onvious that Arlo was originally swept up in the first flood (hurts his leg, heals, then hurts it again).
>>
Well what do you know, people have different opinions. Once again I am shocked at this revelation as people continue to list other movies and then disagree with the choices. Where are we going with this?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>78559089
You never know, it already happened with television, shit like pic related as we'll as stuff like Jimbo Neutron were considered groundbreaking, now most of the prime time successful shows for kids are all 2D, you can only find cgi on early mornings like Sonic Boom. The 2D industry died because it was replaced, there were too many shitty 2d films and soon Toy Story came, as well as Shrek, and the rest is history. The same could happen again, considering two big cgi powerhouses are now producing crap.
>>
is dat a giraffe
>>
Cars 2 was objectively better than Cars
>>
>>78553613
Pixar/disney movies are meant for children. Not for adults living in there parents basement.
>>
>>78555059
Sadly this. It was Feminist shit, but it was beloved by reviewers (Feminist drones) and won the Oscar.
>>
>>78559647
But this was a bad movie, nobody liked it aside from small children and die hard Pixar fans
>>
Can anyone give me a valid explanation for why the first Cars movie is somehow bad? I thought it had a good message and a lot of heart.
>>
>>78559649
The number of 3D cartoon series has gone up, not down.
>>
>>78559712
>It was Feminist shit
Why do people keep saying this? It was about the daughter's relationship with her mother.
>>
>>78559725
Owen Wilson, Rascal Flats, its a racing movie

Cars 2 had less of those things except for the racing, but the racing was more of a vehicle for the plot to move forward rather than what the plot was all about.

Everyone who says Larry was the worst part of Cars is just memeing you
>>
>>78559741

Most of it is highly ignored, I remember Nick promoting the fuck out of Jimmy Neutron. Most of the time I catch some of these shows when I'm leaving for work early in the morning, or they are shown on lackluster kiddie channels, like Sprout, Disney Junior, or the pony channel. Also quality over quantity, most of these shows are pretty bad, the only reason they exist is because they are cheaper to make.
>>
>>78559649
Jimmy Neutron might have been "considered groundbreaking", but the most successful kids shows of the time were still 2D back then. 3D cartoons were far more rare back then and on average less successful than today.

You act like 3D was a huge, reliable sell back then, but the show you're posting was always considered a huge piece of shit that got horrible ratings and only existed because Canada. People hated "bad CGI" almost as much as they loved "good CGI." And BUM was a bad CGI cartoon ripping off a movie that was itself a huge fucking flop. Hell, even halfway decent cartoons with bad CGI got stigmatized back then even more than today (Reboot comes to mind).
>>
>>78559575
How bad was that game, I always wanted to play it
>>
>>78559858
>only reason they exist is because they are cheaper to make.
You are horribly ill-informed. This is the complete opposite of the fact despite being repeated by traditional animation Luddites with their fingers in their ears and their opinions coming before their observations.

I really don't need to spend any more time refuting your argument and undermining your conviction, because reality is doing my job for me.

You really need to learn the difference between medium and message.
>>
>>78553613
pixar's always bad in one way or another. it's just that it's significantly better than anything else made since the mid 90s
>>
>>78559797
how are racing movies bad?
>>
>>78559892

I'm not saying they were successful, but it was considered a selling gimmick, people were willing to give it a shot, not anymore. Maybe 2D won't come back, its actually possible stop motion will become huge later on, but what all these box office failures signify is that the industry could change, because even if 2D doesn't come back Pixar and Dreamworks days are numbered.
>>
>>78560005

They are cheaper in the long you dingus. You don't have to repeat a drawing over again, models can be saved for future projects.
>>
>>78554992
that design is so much cuter
>>
>>78555325
This. he just comes back home and put his dino pawprint willy nilly.It seems like she didn't even care about that,
>>
>>78559780
i think is because people though the movie was about a princess who didn't wanted to get married and be independentand shit, instead of the mother daughter journey that we got
>>
>>78560364
In theory, but a show has to go on for quite some time before that outweighs the higher upfront costs of making the settings and models. The fact that a show has to constantly make new assets and settings doesn't help.
>>
>>78555075
>>78558219
>>78560467
Everyone knows that looking through concept art only leads to disappointment at what could've been
>>
>>78553676
I can agree, but in the very least the ending was pretty good and how he gave up the race to help what's-his-name cross the finish line and get kicked out of racing forever.

Cars 2 was just plain boring all the way through.
>>
>>78560567
Wow. I can't believe they just went with a buff Sandler vampire.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (168 KB, 639x718) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
168 KB, 639x718
>>78558825
But CG animation is finally reaching a stage where it's being used to create films with genuinely interesting and innovative art styles. I'd like to see how far it can go from here, even if it isn't in the hands of Pixar or Dreamworks.

That said I wouldn't mind a few decades with stop-motion completely dominating the market.
>>
File: project_image.jpg (168 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
project_image.jpg
168 KB, 1200x675
>>78560658
Yeah, this fact has actually made me a lot more interested in CGI animation. There have been a couple of movies with some neat art styles recently, and some where they've been blending 2D with CGI in a pretty cool way. I'm just worried that coming up with new ideas and making them work might be so time-consuming and expensive that it'll turn studios away from such art experiments. Hopefully technology keeps advancing and making it easier to try out new things.
>>
>>78560294
>>78560658
>stop motion
Why the fuck would this catch on? It's time consuming, resource extensive, and requires tons of preplanning. It's impressive when pulled off and can do some things that CGI and 2D can't, but it's not a market dominating froce.
>>
>>78553613
They already had Cars 2. At the very least, The Good Dinosaur was a step above that movie.
>>
>>78560982
I'm still waiting for an actual movie to use this supposed new tech. It honestly still looks 'too' cgi for my refined tastes.
>>
>>78555075
Only Doe eyes sell.
>>
>>78561003
It depends on the specifics of the production. A Rankin/Bass tv special, Aardman short and full-blown Liaka feature demand different amounts of time and money but all of them can be great in terms of both visuals and story.

Besides, it's a simple fact that if the demand was there then there would be more made, that just isn't the case at the moment.
>>
>>78560658
>>78560982

But see with these films, you notice a trend, the big gimmick is that they don't seem like "real cgi". Lego movie is supposed to feel like a stop motion movie, while Peanuts and Paper man have a somewhat traditional animation look to them, back in the day no one would have given movie that look like that the time of day, in the late 90s and early 00s the more less practical and more digital a film was the better, it seems to somehow be changing, when Mad Max Fury Road came out everybody was praising for it overwhelming use of practical effects.

That being said even if 2D doesn't come back, its obvious that Pixar and Dreamworks will never get back into the top of animation world. Theres too much competition, and just look at what they are able to create>>78560658, most Pixar films never try to be this ambitious with its style.
>>
>>78555591

they all do that.

what the Good Dinosaur was, was a production nightmare that spans years of missteps and clusterfucks. I'm sure Pixar is breathing a sigh of relief the trainwreck is finally out the door and done with.
>>
File: 1422656975361.jpg (39 KB, 348x333) Image search: [Google]
1422656975361.jpg
39 KB, 348x333
>>78553613
Every movie after Wall-E was a hit or a miss. Wall-E itself was weirdly paced. Don't got any better with mediocre UP, terrible CARS and unnecessary Monsters University.

If you see their site, their catalog for the next 5 years is awful, including CARS 3, Finding Dory
and Toy story 4
>>
>>78553660
>he thinks the people who worship marvel on /co/ are the same people who jerk of to fictional little children on /co/
You poor soul.
>>
File: 'this is for you dad' kid.png (112 KB, 344x320) Image search: [Google]
'this is for you dad' kid.png
112 KB, 344x320
>>78562878
>mediocre UP
>unnecessary Monsters University
>>
>>78563047
Not him but necessary and decent aren't the same thing.
>>
>>78555129
Inside Out is going to win, though.
>>
>>78560294
M8, the first South Park episode was stop motion cardboard cutouts, and it took I think 3 months to make. The industry is not going to turn to stop motion.
>>
File: 1298471157920.png (292 KB, 448x335) Image search: [Google]
1298471157920.png
292 KB, 448x335
>>78563047
Monsters University was only good for /d/ fags

It was full of retcons, terrible backstory and LE IRONY as the biggest selling point

Shit was terrible
>>
>>78563635

It was a pilot, with tiny crew working on it, m8. Compare that to Laika ya bloody wanker. Oi! I'll stab ye nine times outa ten, I swear on me mum's life
>>
I miss Disney's old 2D style movies
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 800x475
>>78563887

You ever seen Tarzan m8?

>Dat Animation

>Dat tree surfing

>Dat qt British girl. A rarity in me homeland m8.

>Dat motherfucking PHIL COLLINS.

>Dem fight scenes

It's literally the most based Disney movie. A perfect way to end a perfect decade for the Disney company.
>>
>>78559780
Because some people get upset with the concept that females are humans too. Not having a male main character makes them feel uncomfortable and emasculated.
>>
>>78563686
There was exactly one retcon and the only thing it contradicts is one throwaway quip.
>>
>>78555130
There is no bad toy story movie
>>
>>78564040
I couldn't get past the annoying talking fucking animals
Like damn they were annoying
>>
>>78558510
same with turbo
I'm not expecting redline or anything, but the racing in both took a backseat to to them fucking around
>>
>>78563886
Laika's films just re-enforce the point. They require a ton of time, money, effort and skill to make, and are never financial hits. They're kept alive purely because they have a wealthy benefactor.
>>
>>78559970
Tooth man was really fucking bad
I could only stomach the first couple hours, really bland and really clunky
>>
>>78553613
I don't know anyone who even realised this movie was out.

I think Disney blew all their marketing money on starwars, since theres been nada for the good dinosaur.
>>
>>78565158
>They require a ton of time, money, effort and skill to make
You act like Animation isn't just a stupidly time consuming process.
The only reason stop motion is seen as harder is because less people do it, so the labor pool to draw from is smaller so its harder to get good people. And usually people that you really want can get better jobs and don't want shitty animator wages.
>>
>>78565279
Stop motion IS harder. Monumentally so. CGI is easier and faster in every way.
>>
>>78564811
Which quip?
>>
>>78553613

looooool nope, this movie is fucking great, I love it more than Inside Out (which is actually a pretty good movie as well)

>>78553660

This guy knows what's up.

ALso idk what's with the "Cars is bad" meme....Cars are far from bad movies ESPECIALLY the 2nd one...the first one is for kids but the 2nd one is actually funny and entertaining.
>>
>>78565471
People generally think the concept of talking cars is just uninteresting/hard to relate to, unless you're into the world of racing/motor sports.
>>
>>78565570

And the concept of talking lions that's a friend with things that he eats IRL is reletable?

It's a cartoon damnit, I personally watch if for feels/comedy.

Cars 2 had humour so I liked it (but I like spy movies), Good Dinosaur had good story and feels (not Lion King feels but still good movie).

Cars 1 was meh as I'm pretty sure it was targeted at little kids so I shouldn't have any say over that since I wasn't the target group. But the sequel? I enjoyed it :/
>>
File: 1235367724859.jpg (50 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
1235367724859.jpg
50 KB, 544x517
>>78564811
not really, the whole plot of INC is about Sully and Mike never getting outside of monster world and believing kids are a disease. In UNIVERSITY we see they both went outside more than once and kids did nothing to them

Is a big deal retcon.
>>
>>78565693
Didn't the kids not actually touch them though? I just remember Mike freaking out and trying to get away from the kids.
>>
File: really dude.jpg (37 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
really dude.jpg
37 KB, 493x495
>>78565693
Don't forget how they proved they could be the best scarers in existence, and everyone pretended nothing happened.
>>
>>78560635
In their defense, they were under pressure from both Sandler's "people" and Universal Studios, who was breathing down their necks making sure the design didn't infringe on theirs.

They basocally went with Sandler to shove it out the door.
>>
>>78560567
>they didn't go with the design by FABIEN MENSE
Jesus christ
>>
>>78564040
I didn't like Tarzan's dreadlocks but the movie was beautiful.
>>
>>78564040
You'll be in My Heart was my graduation song for fucks sake.
>>
The good dinosaur made me cry multiple times, so far it's the only pixar movie to make me cry.
>>
>>78565994
I know the feel bro

If I had to pay to see a Pixar film I'd cry too
>>
>>78555416
Inside Out was written by a woman you twit
>>
File: 1368636633692.png (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1368636633692.png
18 KB, 500x500
>>78559062
>>
Pixar hasn't reached legendary status since Jobs died and Toy Story 3. It truly died then.
>>
>>78559780
Once you come to 4chan, there's no grey area, everything becomes about politics.

Anything with a female doing masculine shit is pro-feminist.
>>
>>78564040
dat leopard fight,
I love it
I would watch it everyday
I would fight a leopard every day
>>
>>78566383
Emotions are literally the only thing women know.
>>
File: 64454212.jpg (1022 KB, 1542x771) Image search: [Google]
64454212.jpg
1022 KB, 1542x771
Just remember, there was a time in history when puppets were the biggest thing in movies and tv. Trends come and go.
>>
File: CartmanDrivingWEB.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
CartmanDrivingWEB.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2550
>>78558241
>I'm a Nascar fan
You've been guzzling the Vagisil, 'eh?

Paul Newman as the Hudson Hornet (and this extends to the film's ending as well) and George Carlin as the stoner VW Microbus were nice touches, but Cars as a whole still sucked.
>>
File: as_homemovies1.jpg (59 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
as_homemovies1.jpg
59 KB, 500x374
CGI is a bit different when it comes to tv. TV shows usually have to be made on the cheap. And cheap 3D animation looks a lot worse than cheap 2D animation.

Cheap 2D just looks lazy with a lot of obvious cut corners but is forgivable. Cheap 3D looks grotesque and creepy at times.
>>
>>78560567
This was because of Sandler if I remember correctly, not any of the actual developers. He tanked the film himself.
>>
File: 46463.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
46463.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>78568677
>>
>>78568589
>I will never live to see the puppet revival movement
>>
They made Cars years ago.
>>
>>78553613
I actually liked it better than inside out
>>
>>78565387
Something along the like on mike saying he's been sully help since gradeschool.
>>
>>78568891

Cars was good though. The other ones don't count because they were conceived to cash in on the merchandising frenzy the first one created.
>>
>>78569181
Yea Cars s a Doc Hollywood adaptation with talking vehicles is okay enough a film. It's just everything else with the Cars name on it that is nothing but poorly thought out toy commercials.
>>
>>78559780
the main character was a female, basically
>>
File: sameface.jpg (537 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
sameface.jpg
537 KB, 2000x2000
>>78562230
The basic answer is people are sick to death of this shit, as well as CGI dominating live-action films. It's no longer a novelty, and people can see the difference between practical and CGI effects.
>>
File: 1251382127524.jpg (39 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1251382127524.jpg
39 KB, 576x432
>>78565802
no, they don't

however they clearly see the kids being innocent and peacefully, breaking the sense of shock when they discovered Boo was not actually a rabid monster, but just a cute kid

shit is fucked
>>
>>78565693
They were told humans are toxic to touch, and nothing they encountered disproved that.
>>
>>78560567
>>78562878
>mediocre Up
Alright you win, I'm triggered.
>>78568743
Sandler just sucks the fucking life out of everything he is in.
>>
>>78565823
What do you mean?

Sully was a celeb in MI.
>>
>>78566422
How is it not?

There are barely any jokes in the movie. TDK had more comedy.
>>
>>78570277
They weren't told kids were rabid monsters. They were told they were poisonous. Sully encounters kids every single day.
>>
>>78561070
obviously it didnt in this case. Besides, Pixar usually doesn't do things to sell... well it didn't anyway.
>>
File: 1140125873spaceghost.jpg (15 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
1140125873spaceghost.jpg
15 KB, 350x264
>>78570394
that is the retcon dipshit, in INC at sushi bar they not only fear the TOXIC of the kids, they fear THE KID

That is the irony of the movie, monsters see kids as monsters, while acting as kids about it.

The university movie killed it.
>>
>>78565158
Coraline was a hit, was it not? I heard a lot of people saw it, anyway
>>
>>78568589
Now I want to rewatch Dark Crystal. Scared the fuck out of me as a little kid.
>>
>>78570512
It made money but wasn't a blockbuster.
>>
>>78570512
it helps that it was based off of a popular novel by Neil Gaiman.
>>
>>78570492
If a giant spider that could kill you with one touch showed up, the normal reaction would be to run away
Spiders aren't inherently scary, arachnophobia is an irrational fear of spiders, but spiders are still dangerous enough to the point where people will avoid them if they think they are in danger

Go back and watch the first movie, you're wrong
>>
File: tumblr_lt8mzbxpvl1qzbqf4.png (756 KB, 760x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt8mzbxpvl1qzbqf4.png
756 KB, 760x533
>>78568589
Slime is not a puppet. it's a stop motion giant model
>>
File: 9cyPFQbgCpmhtuvwNGw1BsjHo1_500.jpg (264 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
9cyPFQbgCpmhtuvwNGw1BsjHo1_500.jpg
264 KB, 450x600
>>78570587
>ignoring everything I said
>>
>>78570627
It was dumb and a ridiculous reason to hate the movie.
>>
>>78570627
>not actually watching the movie
That one monster gets sterilized and shaved because they think the kids are toxic
If they thought that kids were rabid monsters, why would they think that they could scare them?
>>
>>78565471
Honestly, Cars isn't exactly bad per se, just bad for Pixar. They set such a high bar for themselves that anything less is unacceptable in the eyes of many.
>>
>>78565471

>this shit taste
>>
File: a cars life.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a cars life.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>78570732
The only thing that was really wrong with Cars was the world of Cars. It just didnt work. It didn't make sense. It was impossible to take the world seriously without too many questions popping up in the mind to answer.

Also it birthed this mess.
>>
>> 78570901
That looks like crap.
>>
>>78571608
>Implying it might not be crap
>>
>>78553613
It's happened before
>cars
>cars 2
>2nd and 3rd acts of wall-e
>toy story 3
>UP!
>finding nemo
>>
>>78570310
They repowered the door from across the world, AND every canister in the university, and they still get kicked out of the school and have to work their way up from Janitors to mailmen and so on.

Then again, if they weren't kicked from University, there probably wouldn't have been a scare-shortage
>>
>Brave
>The Good Dinosaur
>Cars 2

So these are definitely Pixar's worst films, right?
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.