[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Relentless hyping and shilling of BATMAN VS SUPERMAN for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: silly.png (157 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
silly.png
157 KB, 350x350
>Relentless hyping and shilling of BATMAN VS SUPERMAN for 2 years

>They team up in the trailer
>>
Why does this picture of Goofy look so off?
>>
>not expecting them to team up

You stupid or something?
>>
File: image.gif (36 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 288x200
>>78527905
>title of the movie is literally DAWN OF JUSTICE
>>
>>78527927
We weren't expecting to see it in the fucking trailer.
Why even go see the movie now?
>>
Let's be honest: they were going to team up eventually for the Justice League movie.

But I still agree that the recent trailer showed too much. I feel like they pretty much showed us the entire movie.
>>
>>78527957
To see them team up.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>78527927

>>78527931
>>78527927

Sure the team-up was never unlikely, but it would have been better off just kept confined to the movie itself, as a probable outcome instead of an absolute guarantee.

Now there is zero tension for any of Bruce and Clark's conflict
>>
>>78527905
>I've never read or watched a team up story before, please rape my face
>>
>>78527922
Different parts of him are colored with different mediums.
>>
File: 1429421974389.jpg (82 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1429421974389.jpg
82 KB, 500x661
Does anyone else slightly want this movie to bomb, just for the devastation it would cause?

Warner Brothers NEEDS this to be a hit. They've whiffed on nearly all their tentpole movies in the last eighteen months. Harry Potter is finished, and they need a new franchise/property to milk and drive profits. Man of Steel underperformed, so they're going all out in this movie.

If it tanks, it might actually put the studio in financial danger. At the very least lots of people would get fired and there would be a major shakeup. I kind of want to see it. I guess I just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>78528220
There's literally a new Harry Potter (universe) movie in November.

DC, HP, and Lego are the flagpoles going forward. They need it to work, but they have other options.
>>
>>78527927
Everyone knew that the team-up would happen. I doubt most people are upset about that being revealed. HOWEVER, it's still an important resolution to a story in the movie. People wanted to see it resolve for themselves. Showing it in the trailer isn't a major spoiler, but it just takes a bit of the piss out of actually getting to see it unfold for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 191x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 191x240
>>78528220
>Man of Steel underperformed, so they're going all out in this movie.
No it didn't in fact, it hit studio projections and made enough to warrant a sequel. Now Green Lantern and Superman Returns, those flopped.

Do you really think WB needs to make another solo Batman movie to reintroduce him to audiences just to get to that Superman/Batman movie people have been salivating for since the early 2000s?
>>
>>78528374
You are a very stupid person
>>
>>78528220
>Man of Steel underperformed
Man of Steel made $668 million box office and was the highest grossing Superman movie ever. Just because it was shit doesn't mean it didn't make money.
>>
>>78528374
Spoilers are good, and improve enjoyment http://www.wired.com/2011/08/spoilers-dont-spoil-anything/
>>
>>78527973
WB is so fucking desperate. They should just give DC more independence with making the films, since it's fucking obvious they don't know what are they doing.
>DC Studios when?
>>
>>78527922
No hat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.