[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when the show goes full nuclear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (360 KB, 841x461) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360 KB, 841x461
>when the show goes full nuclear
>>
>>78521644
is this show good?
I saw the trailer and there was only one joke I smiled at
>>
>>78521670
Show is much better than the trailer, but it's nothing revolutionary. I rate it a 7/10.
>>
>>78521695
what show is it?
>>
>>78521719
Boku no Pico
>>
>>78521644
I actually found that scene to be hilarious to be quite honest family.
>>
>>78521670
The jokes all fucking suck. I smiled twice through the whole series.

But it feels nice and for once it's not hopeless nihilistic crap.
It has a somewhat engaging plot that is ten times as important as whatever stunted attempt at humor there was.
>>
>>78521758
At first it hit too close to home with the discussion, so it made feel bad. However as soon as they fuck it cracked me.
>>
>>78521670

It's like Bojack in that it takes a few episodes to jell. Unlike Bojack it isn't a great show and ends before it really gets going.
>>
>>78521644
what do you mean, full nuclear?

>>78521855
what is the title?
>>
>>78521644
Forgettable. In 2 months nobody will be talking about it. This whole "let's subvert father as wise authority figure" has long lost its originality.
>>
>>78521931
F is for Fucking.
>>
>>78521931
F is for Family
>>
>>78521644
>too cheap for netflix. resorting to kisscartoon.
You know that they tag you on that website and sell your info to the highest bidder?
>>
>>78521931
Boku no Pico
>>
>>78521743
Thanks, I'm torrenting right now. My father told me and my sister it was really good.

Will watch it when I get back from class.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
Thread theme
>>
normally i'd just reverse image search that frame and get the name of the show but that isnt working this time?

what show is this? and no it's not boku no pico
>>
I really liked it. It's actually quite fun and left me hanging.

Bill is sonfu tier.

>>78524918
F for Family
>>
File: Bill_in_his_undies.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bill_in_his_undies.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>78525259
>Bill is sonfu tier.
Indeed, we need more art of him though.
>>
>>78521695
accurate
>>
>>78522243

Why do you care so much that somebody is tracking you online? Did you honestly think that, after 2006, the internet wasn't being tracked by every agency known to man?

The fuck you doing on the internet that warrants complete anonymity?
>>
File: 34FL43LK.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
34FL43LK.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>EVERYTHING about that scene
>that ballsack
>>
>>78527257
I hosted my families Christmas gathering this year, and we were watching this in the same room my cousins kids were opening presents.
>>
What episode?
>>
>>78527594
episode 5
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.