[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Riders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: SpaceRiders_Cover_600px.jpg (747 KB, 600x928) Image search: [Google]
SpaceRiders_Cover_600px.jpg
747 KB, 600x928
What does /co/ think of pic related? I thought it was great and loved the Kirby-esque art. Reminded me of the The Humans a bit too.

Does anyone know if it's coming back? I know nothing of "Black Mask Studios."
>>
>>78519709
I remember skimming the first issue, then waiting for the next to come. But it never did. Or was so low key that it never crossed my path.
>>
>>78519709
Black Mask is one of the best publishers around. Founded by Bad Religion's guitarist. They've put out cool stuff like Ballistic, Godkiller: Walk Among Us, and We Can Never Go Home. Honestly, they're one of my favorite publishers.
>>
>>78520073
>Founded by Bad Religion's guitarist

Seriously?
>>
>>78519832

I got the trade at my LCS for pretty cheap. I bought one issue earlier but never got the others in time.
>>
Space Riders is one of those things I've been meaning to check out, enough comics people that I like seem to enjoy it
>>
>>78520073
>and We Can Never Go Home
Man, that comics sure turned out bad... I absolutely ADORED the first 4 issues but the 5th was such a blunder...and it was delayed as hell too. My excitement for the sequel is very very low.
>>
>>78520492
Yeah, Mr. Brett is one of the founders, along with Steve Niles and Matt Pizzolo.

Dig it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mask_Studios
>>
>>78520869
right!?

super let down
>>
it was pretty good

(should have had more story in it desu)
>>
>>78521019
That's actually pretty cool. I love seeing people from other mediums with a vested interest in comics beyond being cash-ins. Might have to start checking some of these out.
>>
>>78521201
I highly recommend Ballistic. Darick Robertson does the art, and Adam Egypt Mortimer needs to be more well known, 'cause this shit is crazybonkers in the best way.
>>
>>78521333
Trips confirm. I'll check it put, thanks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.