[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because I don't trust /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What was /co/'s opinion on this game when it came out?
>>
>>78518880
It's surprisingly good and has good jokes, Matt Groening made for a PERFECT final boss and all those jabs at EA while being published by them were great.
>>
>>78518880
It's good. I prefer Hit and Run's GTA-like gameplay but it's still pretty enjoyable.
>>
Good parodies and jokes and enjoyable beat-them-up gameplay. Just don't get the Wii version.
>>
>>78518880
I liked the DS version, it was prity difficult but i completed it.
>>
>>78518880
Hit n Run was better IMO, but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>78518880
Solid 7/10 game with above average video game parody humour. Better than I expected from The Simpsons, sure there are still the obvious jokes but some of them are surprisingly original.
>>
>>78518880
At the time it was the first Simpsons game in like 3 or 4 years. Hit and Run being the last was was amazing, but flawed (still the best simpson game by far)

This however was kind of mediocre, but I do approve of the cell-shaded graphics of this which dates it much less than hit and run. Still it was a gimmicky mess.
>>
i think a simpsons "stick of truth" style game would be really awesome
>>
>>78523733
>Implying that anyone who works on Simpson actually care about Simpsons and care enough to make a faithful Simpsons game
>>
>>78524507
They are actually quite committed in that regard.
Simpsons Hit and Run was pretty much the Sitck of Truth of Springfield.
>>
>tfw no hit and run 2
>>
>>78518969
DESU he wasn't the final boss. It was [Spoiler]God[/Spoiler], remember?

That said, fighting [Spoiler]Bender and Zoidberg[/Spoiler] was the best thing in the game not counting the Japanese video game parody world with Homer and Lisa.
>>
>>78524991
Boy, it just ain't your day, is it?
>>
File: snapshot20070712145919.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20070712145919.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
Seemed like a cash in for the Simpsons movie, which it isn't based on. I've only seen gameplay and played the demo and it's just seems pretty bland gameplay wise. I don't know what the jokes are but it seems to reference a lot of shit which is passable for a joke in modern Simpsons. I did get a good laugh at the supported systems for one of the trailers.
>>
I liked it.
I found it weird that the PSP version didn't have the mini Krusty robots/dolls.
>>
Like LEGO Marvel Superheroes the only fun part was the hub level.
>>
>>78524991
Ctrl+S for easier use.

Game is good.
>>
>>78527910
How can you say you don't like it if you never played it?
>>
I got the DS version for Christmas. I got stuck at some point and haven't touched it since. :^)
>>
>>78529803
testing buddy
>>
>>78518880
My opinion is that you should go back to /v/
>>
Played it on wii at release and enjoyed it
Might play it again now that I've been reminded
Probably PSP
>>
>>78522686
This
>>
It's pretty decent, but I remember it not being very long and slightly "zombie" Simpson-ish, if you believe in that. Also, has co-op which is fun.
>>
>>78518880
It was pretty okay but ultimately forgettable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.