[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Mr Peanutbutter want to be his friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mpb bj rain.jpg (111 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
mpb bj rain.jpg
111 KB, 618x412
Why did Mr Peanutbutter want to be his friend?
>>
>>78516385
He wants to be everyone's friend.
>>
He could relate to Bojack because they were both famous sitcom stars. He probably knew that his show was more popular than Bojack, so he tries to befriend him out of pity.
>>
You ever meet a rude ass snarky ass person that for whatever reason you want to like you? It's like that.
>>
>>78516475
I don't think his show was ever more popular than Bojacks. Lines and jokes from horsing around are scattered through a lot of peoples dialogues, while all PBs show got was the Zoe/Zelda thing.

Why does PB wanna be Bojacks friend? He wants to be everyone's friend and Bojacks attitude makes it a "challenge"
>>
>>78516385
Who? Elijah Wood's?
>>
File: mfw elijah wood.gif (448 KB, 384x155) Image search: [Google]
mfw elijah wood.gif
448 KB, 384x155
>>78518042
ELIJAH WOOD!?!
>>
>>78516695
Oddly... yes.

But most of them were girls.

is Mr. Peanutbutter gay is that what this is
>>
>>78516385
Cause he's an idiot and thinks Bojack likes him
>>
>>78516385
Mr. PB is a good guy and despite everything Bojack is too, he just doesn't know how yet.

In show, Bojack probably fed Mr. PB some of his lunch and its like a stray dog thing.
>>
>>78519741
I really like this theory, and the fact that Bojack doesnt even remember makes it better
>>
>>78519741
Is Bojack actually an nice guy though? Sure he was once but he decayed entirely. Isn't the whole point of Bojack is that he needs to believe he's a nice guy but since his actions never really show it, it means he really isn't.
>>
>>78519741
>Bojack probably fed Mr. PB some of his lunch and its like a stray dog thing.
It's more likely that Bojack had a lunch, ate it, didn't throw away the rest of it and left the room, MPB enters and thinks Bojack left it for him.
>>
>>78516385
He's a friendly dog

Bojack is a sad horse aka long face
>>
>>78516385
he wanted a crossover episode
>>
>>78516385
I feel like Mr. Peanutbutter is secretly just at depressed as Bojack
>>
>>78516385
More importantly, why did Mr. Peanutbutter kiss Bojack during that scene?
>>
PB and Bojack had similar enough lives where they can relate to each other (even if Bojack won't admit it)
>>
My headcannon was that before PB's show he was so far gone. Maybe even a point of suicide.
Now, PB just wants to spread his hapieness and sucess with everyone he sees.
Plus really, PB is just a good guy.

Season3 better go deeper in PB, I refuse that they will leave him as a Mary Sue type of character.
>>
Because he is a dog, a golden retriever. They they are known for being friendly and tolerant.

Dogs are just simple.
>>
>>78521536
>Mary Sue
They left that behind in season 2. Dude lost everything do to his own incompetence, had to be bailed out by a friend of Bojack's, and never even appreciates it because he thinks he did it on his own. He's just smart enough to realize he's stupid and that he needs to make up for it to make people like him, but not enough to get anything else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.