[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any Joker comics where he shows a more cute/romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nwjde6a84c1t5ubq5o1_500.jpg (157 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjde6a84c1t5ubq5o1_500.jpg
157 KB, 500x625
Are there any Joker comics where he shows a more cute/romantic side of himself?
>>
Yes, it's call fanfiction.
>>
How out of character.
>>
No, because he doesn't have one
>>
>>78514707
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>78514707
I really dislike pale harley
>>
You mean to Batman right OP?

Showing a romantic side to Batman?
>>
>>78514707
>no rotten

what a shit drawing
>>
>>
>>78514707
you did this earlier this month senpai
>>
>>78514707
>Are there any Joker comics where he shows a more cute/romantic side of himself?

No, especially not now when the Joker being as edgy as possible is still very much a thing.
>>
File: casablanca.jpg (2 MB, 1988x1868) Image search: [Google]
casablanca.jpg
2 MB, 1988x1868
>>78514707
Yep. Here's one.
>>
>>78515091
This

Batman: Europa is basically Batman/Joker fanfiction.
>>
>>78514707
Do casuals really not get that Harley's relationship with the Joker is unhealthy, abusive and entirely one-sided?
>>
>>78515196
No, from the sounds of it they thing the Joker/Harley romance is a perfectly loving relationship for broken people.

Can't wait to see their reaction when the Joker hits Harley in the movie or treats her like shit. The butthurt will be very strong.
>>
>>
>>78515427
The joke here is it's more of a false gesture so Quinn will come back. Point is OP quit romanticizing the joker, because he's incapable of love outside the twisted fixation he has on batman. If you think Quinn/Joker is a cute relationship you need your head checked
>>
>>78515196
There are some small exceptions.

In the Emperor Joker arc, he used his powers to turn her into a constellation to spare her from the oncoming death and destruction.
>>
>>78515722
And when she was introduced to the comics in No Man's Land he gets jealous when he thinks she's interested in some other guy. He goes right back to not caring about her as anything more than a lackey when that guy is dead, but still.
>>
>>78515722
aww :')
>>
>>78515843
That's not romantic, it's possessive. He doesn't see Harley as a person, she's a plaything. But she's HIS plaything. He doesn't care about her, but she's his toy and nobody else can have her even if he's not interested in her.
>>
>>78515936
>>78515843
>>78515722

There was also one instance where he tried to get her killed because he realized he genuinly did care about her as a person, and that realization got him really pissed off.

Though for the life of me I can't remember what story that was.
>>
>>78515936
Close enough.
>>
>>78514707
no because it wouldn't be the Joker if he did
>>
>>78515151

You've obviously not seen the ending of Batman Arkahm City
>>
File: U4blkc8.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
U4blkc8.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>78515722
>In the Emperor Joker arc, he used his powers to turn her into a constellation to spare her from the oncoming death and destruction.
>>
>>78515993
Batman: Harley Quin by Paul Dini
>>
Now that I think about it. Lex & Clark had a clone child, when will we ever see a Batman & Joker clone child?
>>
File: 11.jpg (70 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
70 KB, 269x200
>>78515707
Ain't the most twisted anon on the web I ever heard, Heard from one anon that he almost purposely failed his geography final just to feel despair and please Junko Enoshima, but passed, and that he still wants to. Another anon I heard online said that they cut the Japanese way of writing "despair" into their arm just to feel despair and feel closer to Junko.

TL;DR: I am genuinely concerned for people who like psychotic characters and psychotic things, like Junko from my examples or IC Harley/Joker, like here.
>>
>>78520867
Who the fuck's Junko?
>>
>>78520932
Quoted from the Dangan Ronpa wiki;
>As a mastermind and leader of Ultimate Despair, Junko was shown to be highly intelligent, cunning, somewhat impulsive, and extremely manipulative, violent and cruel without remorse. She manipulated people into falling madly in love with her and used their weaknesses, their despair, against them. Things like hope, peace and happiness disgusted her, but she sometimes gave hope to others, only to turn it into despair later. She often manipulated people into doing bad things instead of directly doing them herself, and then had a habit of blaming these manipulated people and claiming it wasn't her fault, as a part of proving her point that despair exists in everyone and that hope will naturally lose to that despair.

And plus, doing things for a fictional character among those degrees is just retarded.

Getting a small cake or something to celebrate their birthday or getting a tattoo of them; okay, I can buy that.

Failing a important test or cutting yourself because they would of like that? Go directly to a mental institute. Do not pass go; do not collect $200.
>>
>>78514707
https://youtu.be/lb8fWUUXeKM?t=20s
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.