[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Flash beat Cecil Turtle in a race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 960x720
Could Flash beat Cecil Turtle in a race?
>>
>>78512837
maybe, but not Droopy.
>>
>>78512896
Droopy teleports though. I dont think he runs
>>
>>78512956
Droopy wave function exist in every space at the same time and the function collapses where you are going to.
>>
>>78512837
Bugs beat Cecil in that very episode.
>>
>>78512896
>>78512956
>>78513113
Nobody can beat Droopy. Droopy was Dante before Dante was Dante.
>>
File: frog.jpg (407 KB, 1435x778) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
407 KB, 1435x778
>>
>>78513956
Michigan J. is faster than the Flash!?

HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>78513738
He managed to be faster than Cecil as well in "Customer Service", getting to vital locations faster than Cecil could so he could set up his costumes in time.

http://looneytunesshow.wikia.com/wiki/Customer_Service
>>
>>78515141
>impying any of that piece of shit TLTS is canon
>>
>>78515141
>>78515642

Seriously, if anything 100% turned me off that shit show forever was the fact that they forgot CARDINAL RULE NUMBER ONE about Cecil the turtle.

The entire point of his character is that he's meant to be the one guy that Bugs can't beat, a calm peaceful turtle that Bugs likes to start shit with and then get fucked up.

So turning Cecil into some crazed villain character just to make Bugs look better is pretty much fanwank from kiddie writers that couldn't stand to have Bugs lose.
>>
>>78516604
LTS shat on the classic Looney Tunes legacy, but somehow it still managed to be better than fucking Wabbit.
>>
>>78516726
TLTS is fine if you look at it as its own thing. It wasn't trying to be the same as old Looney Tunes anyway.
>>
>>78516909
you wouldn't watch one second of a sitcom with furries if it wasn't for Bugy Bunny and Daffy Duck, don't lie to me
>>
>>78517044
This is true.
>>
>>78512956

bullshit, he just have huge family
>>
>>78514087
Not faster, it's just an instanteneous and instinctual response - like the Weeping Angels in Doctor Who
>>
>>78513888
>Nobody can beat Droopy.
>Get's his ass indirectly kicked by tom and jerry in the wizard of Oz movie
>>78515642
>applying the term "canon" to anything with slap stick humor.
>>
>>78517044
It was the first Looney Tunes thing I watched. I was actually surprised when I saw them being antagonists in the older cartoons.

Maybe I'm just millenial scum.
>>
>>78517641
>says I can't apply canon
>literally attempts to canon in same post
nigga how retarded are you
>>
>>78517641
Droopy -always- gets his ass kicked if he's playing an antagonizing role, he got outsmarted by a Fox, after all.
>>
>>78518496
He still won that one in the end. He got what he wanted. Plus the fox got something out of it too. That is beside the point though.
>>
>>78512837
Heh, when the flash beats Spongebob in a race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBNnBp84Ps
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.