[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are wooden badges delicious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: JerkhiefProfile.jpg (11 KB, 194x308) Image search: [Google]
JerkhiefProfile.jpg
11 KB, 194x308
Are wooden badges delicious?
>>
Reminder, Chris-chan has been payed 1k dollars for the next comic and is still on welfare.
>>
>>78501138

Some SJW gave him 1k because he felt bad for Chris.

What a silly thing to do.
>>
>>78501161
no, we're enabling him again. things will just just as they were......
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 770x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 770x1050
So /cwc/ general then?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 597x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 597x534
I WILL FIND CLYDE CASH
>>
File: THREE SEXY FIVE YOU.jpg (224 KB, 525x557) Image search: [Google]
THREE SEXY FIVE YOU.jpg
224 KB, 525x557
>>
>>78501138
It's not like he's gonna invest in that money.

He'll just spend it on Legos and mcdonalds
>>
File: don't call anybody.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
don't call anybody.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>
As fun as CWC is, Nick Nickles is even more of a reprehensible shit.
>>
File: LgUIoAw.jpg (109 KB, 1135x1520) Image search: [Google]
LgUIoAw.jpg
109 KB, 1135x1520
>implying there's anything good about jerkops
>>
I don't care if it means I'm sick in the head but those years when the shit started rrreally hitting the fan, 2007-2010-ish, were the happiest I've ever been.
We were sending him fanart, he would appear in the official CWC irc as if he were a celebrity, not aware that ever single person in there was actively trolling him in various ways.

ah...memories
>>
>>78501040
So what was the point behind him saying that again? I remember that there was an analysis of it.
>>
>>78501211
Yes please
We need a new golden age of CWC badly
>>
>>78502946
Deepest lore incoming: the Jerkhief wears a wooden badge, a sign of his FALSE authority. Lesser Jerkops wear badges made of graham crackers. Therefore, because the badges of his subordinates are edible, the Jerkhief took a bite of his wooden badge and declared it delicious.

I don't think this was explained anywhere in the comic in which it appeared, making it even more hilarious.
>>
>>78501351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
>>
File: this.jpg (35 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
35 KB, 400x483
>>78501323
>Ladies need to go topless
>Men need to cover up
Chris you're not even trying anymore. When are they gonna start finding bodies?
>>
>>78504812
It's gonna be like the first episode of Tales from the Crypt.
For those who don't know or remember, a guy worked at a prison as the official "electric chair operator" or whatever you'd call it. He got fired, and proceeded to continue killing criminals who had yet to be arrested, AKA those he didn't like, in electricity related executions; dropping a battery into a hot tub, shit like that. Throughout the episode he would speak directly to the audience about his own personal beliefs of the world; talking shit about the homeless, America having "gone to hell", and, of course, women; "I never had problems with women, if I wanted one I just went out and got her, easy peasy Japanese-ey...you treat whores like queens and queens like whores"; you know, pretty close to earlier Chris philosophies.

A killer who zaps his victims to the extreme.
>>
>>78503084
Ah yes, Chris and his unexplained worldbuilding. He got a weird thing about authority too.
>>
>>78501161
>SJW
No, SJWs don't care about Chris because of all the awful shit he's done.
It's autismos who are so starved of lulz that they pay for awful shit.
>>
File: tails disgusting.png (232 KB, 308x275) Image search: [Google]
tails disgusting.png
232 KB, 308x275
>>78505815
>Paints all authority figures as corrupt, tyrannical, and all around evil.
>Paints himself as the heroic rebel fighting said tyranny.
>Chris is the mayor, and combines satellite spying and Derick's psychic powers to rule with an absolute, Orwellian fist.
>>
File: Md.png (97 KB, 244x520) Image search: [Google]
Md.png
97 KB, 244x520
>>78503561
mother fucking fantastic
>>
>>78505980
I bet he fucking votes, too.
>>
>>78505980
let's not forget he also puts several people to death for making fun of him
>>
File: sins of the son.jpg (75 KB, 613x468) Image search: [Google]
sins of the son.jpg
75 KB, 613x468
>>78506033
>Makes an issue on the importance of democracy and beautiful freedom of everyone's right to equal power in the form of voting.
>Splits into himself and his twin sister to cast two votes
This will be a thing if it isn't already.
>>
File: original.png (161 KB, 473x356) Image search: [Google]
original.png
161 KB, 473x356
>>78503561
Wow
>>
>>78503561

FUCK, WHAT THE HELL?!

Was that bastard twerking?!
>>
>>78505866
Nah, the SJWs are filtering to her since she became trans.
>>
DON'T CALL ANYONE!!!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.