[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my twentieth birthday today anons, would love some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1405280795270.png (1 MB, 1030x763) Image search: [Google]
1405280795270.png
1 MB, 1030x763
It's my twentieth birthday today anons, would love some recommendations for comics to read. I'm really into Image and Vertigo comics

I've read :
transmetropolitan
sweet tooth
chew
ex machina
saga
sex criminals
and a bunch of others
>>
Invisibles
>>
Deadly Class and Invincible
>>
>>78496223
I finished that last month actually. Enjoyed it, didn't love it, but i enjoyed it
>>78496180
geez anon it's not like i was ORDERING you to give me suggestions. I'm just a cartoon and comic loving guy here to talk about cartoons and comics
>>
>>78496223
>>78496326
Fuck you, you always do the same shit in this kind of threads.
>>78495861
Don't listen to him OP, you should read Punisher Max,Hellboy, Judge Dredd, Dan Dare and Huck
>>
>>78496385
never heard of dan dare or huck so thanks!
>>78496274
read both
>>
tintin
start anywhere
>>
Stray Bullets
>>
>>78496470
loved it
>>
>>78496490
the only one being restrictive here is you muh nigga
>>
Heathcliff
>>
>>78496574
To be fair though, OP is a faggot who is too stupid to just look at what Image and Vertigo are publishing and pick something new to read.
>>
>>78496642
>you wouldn't need to go to a message board to find out what you're "allowed" to read.

Holy shit what are you talking about, I just asked for RECOMMENDATIONS it's how BOND with people you freaking autistic neckbeard
>>
>>78496659
Not a crime to be stupid.
But it is a nuisance to be an asshole
>>
Read anything Hellboy and Mignola.
And read Prophet. You're not venturing too far out of more modern world type stories.
>>
>>78496768
>this perceived act of charity will create an inclination to like it no matter what. You're afraid of being rude, thus you won't speak against anything given to you, even if you hate it. It's a fairly simple and unfortunate phenomenon.

Where?
Sesame Street?
>>
>>78496223
>>78496326
salty af
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
File: thing.jpg (49 KB, 489x366) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
49 KB, 489x366
>>78496768
>afraid of being rude
>on 4chan
>>
>>78496810
>af
You need to be at least 18 to post here, friend.
>>
>>78496860
shaking my head, family
>>
>>78496768
>You're afraid of being rude, thus you won't speak against anything given to you, even if you hate it.
You say this every time. That may just be a personal issue.

For instance, someone said that the Azzarello run of Hellblazer was the best after Ennis finished. Fuck you, that run was dull as hell, and the most interesting thing about it was the fact that Mr. Sneaky Sinister Conman got raped by a dog, and it all led up to the gayest Bruce Wayne "reference" in DC, and I'm counting Midnighter!

Now, the Mike Carey one? I couldn't stop reading that one, and yet I never hear anybody talk about that run.
>>
Fuck off and just recommend comics. Jesus. Read Watchmen, OP. It's basically required reading.
>>
>>78496688
Not a crime to be an asshole.
But it is a nuisance to be stupid.
>>
>>78497316
>Fuck off and just recommend comics.
I don't want to recommend comics. I already explained why I'm opposed to them, and I resent the idea that I am somehow obligated to participate in such practices.
>>
File: nice.jpg (65 KB, 216x361) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
65 KB, 216x361
>>78495861
Usagi Yojimbo
Judge Dredd, especially recommended if you really enjoyed transmet
Miss Don't "Touch Me"
Cerebus-only attempt if you have all the time in the world
Anything by Mike Mignola
>>
>>78497522
>Cerebus-only attempt if you have all the time in the world
300 issues isn't really all that much. It's a definite time investment but the same as reading four or five other series
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.