[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/ what do you think of this comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Hey /co/ what do you think of this comic
>>
>>78494594
Seemed to drag on when the Plutonian was defeated but not really, like twice.

I preferred Incorruptible.
>>
>>78494730
just got Incorruptible the full set for a steal. $15
>>
it was good.

for anybody that doesn't no about this comic just imagine superman going on a killing spree and all the villains and heroes going o shit.
>>
>>78494594
It's good, but that's it. Like the other anon said, it drags to long after he goes to the space prison. Also it seems like Waid did it so he was able to make superman, like morrison did in all stars
Incorruptible is better in my opinion, you have for protagonist the biggest prick of all time trying to redeem himself after sleeping with underage girls, killing kids and innocent people, stealing, kidnapping, terrorism and a lot of other bad stuff.
>>
>bitches about gritty Superman
>creates his own version instead
Waid is a fucking genius, really!
>>
>>78495022
Waid is probably the biggest superman fan, but at the same time he only believes his own superman is the right one, he even felt bad when Birthright was retconned by some event and by Secret Origin.
>>
It's irredeemable.
>>
>>78495125
>Dammit plutonian, you truly are irreedemable.
BRAVO WAID
>>
>>78494594
Dogshit that drags on for way too long and has a completely retarded ending.

Incorruptible is better.
>>
>>78494936
"Evil Superman" deconstructions are terrible and overplayed.
>>
>>78495209
you mean overplayed and never done right
>>
>>78495125
Bravo anon
>>
It's ok but probably could have been half the length. Not amazing or anything, but I don't regret reading it.
>>
>>78494594
Need more super powered priest
>>
We came to the consensus that it's... Ok.

But /pol/ on the other hand, you don't even wanna hear their opinion
>>
>>78494594
crap
>>
>>78494594
It was alright, the blatant edginess was kind of a turnoff though.
>>
>>78496330
do they think this comic has to do with the genocide of the jews and how tony is Hitler or something?
>>
>>78496330
>But /pol/ on the other hand, you don't even wanna hear their opinion

You can put that on my tombstone anon
>>
Incorruptible was much better, better story and characters overall. Jailbait was was awesome and so was Safe Word/Hate Crime.
>>
Liked it a lot even if it was confusing at times. Incorruptible is better..
>>
>>78496330
Wait what, Why would /pol/ have an opinion on Irredeemable?
>>
That ending was so fucking bad that it was hilarious

I like the inadvertant moral in Incorruptible that you might think your important personal revelation matters, but in the end you don't really matter at all
>>
>>78499770
>I like the inadvertant moral in Incorruptible that you might think your important personal revelation matters, but in the end you don't really matter at all
Nah, the final lesson from Incorruptible is just not being a douche because you had problems, because in the end everybody got problems, and if you can help someone or do the right thing do it.
Max ends being the superman of his universe and waiting for his sidekick to be legal, truly a hero among heroes
>>
>>78494864
did you get 23 which diamond fucked up and destroyed like 23 thirds of the issues and they had to get more printed?

i preferred incorruptible but thought that the idea of superman secretly being a reality warper was thought provoking.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.