[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Diamondback is now evil.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So Diamondback is now evil.
>>
Forget that, why is Sam a wolfman?
>>
>Spencer using the "strippers are amoral and would do just about anything for money" stereotype
Extremely true but smdh
>>
>>78490162
He's just partaking in the grand tradition of Captain Americas becoming werewolves, but worry not, Rosario Dawson already showed up to tell him it'll go away on it's own eventually.
>>
>>78490143
I thought she was always evil
>>
>>78490341
She has been hero way longer than villain.
>>
>>78490162
>doesn't know from Capwolf

Newfag detected
>>
Diamondback was always a member of serpent society, she was just temporally not evil under the influence of Steve's magnificent Aryan manhood, subtract that and she reverts to type
>>
>>78490143
It's the SJWs fault, as usual. There's no room for her in the new, PC, Marvel Universe.
>>
>>78490143
The artist pointed out that her mascara is running there, meaning that she was crying as she said that. There's more to it than what seems, from the sound of it.
>>
Spencer's run has been a bit mediocre so far. Stuff like WolfCap and this Diamondback stuff feels gimmicky. And why is nobody bitching about Misty's boobhole costume, given Powergirl's boobhole is so goddamn sexist?
>>
>>78490354
Like how Sandman was, before they made him a villain again and that's what he's been since (albeit a generally nicer villain than most).
>>
>>78490540
>The bad girl days are over
Absolutely heartbreaking
>>
>>78490430
Also B.A.D girls
>>
>>78491385

You are the only one to blame, tumblr. And for that, you got my eternal hatred.
>>
>>78494969
Are you for real?
>>
File: tumblr code authority.jpg (398 KB, 986x1174) Image search: [Google]
tumblr code authority.jpg
398 KB, 986x1174
>>78491385
Yep. All good women must be chaste and pure now.

The fundies won, and we never even noticed.
>>
>>78491347

wasn't Juggernaut making strides at turning over a new leaf too

I hate man child writers undoing progress
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.